Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:17 pm

BRMBug wrote:When I was a kid, I'd snack on frozen carrots and green beans, right out of the freezer.

Ha, that reminds me of me and my friend when we were little. We would steal green beans and pees from my neighbour's
garden and eat them. We didn't actually go into the garden but some of the stuff they would grow stuck out through the holes in the fence. They still grow stuff, I just don't eat it any more.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:33 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:When I was a kid, I'd snack on frozen carrots and green beans, right out of the freezer.

Ha, that reminds me of me and my friend when we were little. We would steal green beans and pees from my neighbour's
garden and eat them. We didn't actually go into the garden but some of the stuff they would grow stuck out through the holes in the fence. They still grow stuff, I just don't eat it any more.

I used to graze the grocery store when I was young, its when you walk around the store, taking and eating one green bean or similar food item at a time until your full.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:24 am

CruciFACTION wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:

I used to graze the grocery store when I was young, its when you walk around the store, taking and eating one green bean or similar food item at a time until your full.

You guys actually liked green beans when you were kids? I swear I was the pickiest eater ever. I loathed meat and vegetables, and my parents refused to buy junk food because it was an "extraneous cost"-- all I would eat was stuff like cereal and bananas and mashed potatoes and pizza. XD I was a fat little kid.

I pretty much thrive on a diet of vegetables now. My parents' house has too much meat and carbs. D:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:55 am

The nice thing about carrots and green beans is the texture when they're frozen. You just dip them in a little water to get the ice off, and they're slightly chewy, with just a little snap to them. As a matter of fact, when I was 3, I ate so many carrots that I turned orange.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:26 am

BRMBug wrote: As a matter of fact, when I was 3, I ate so many carrots that I turned orange.

I'd like to see that, have any pictures of it?

I hate green vegetables with a passion... Yuck. The only green thing I will eat every once and a while is brocilli. I'm more of a starch person and I love margerinated(sp?) toast and bagels, though lox (salmon cream cheese) scares the crap out of me. :shock:
DC182

Postby DC182 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:52 am

hmmn....random fact....

.....oh yeah, I haven't been circumcised :D

British foreskin club of Britain UNITE!
[center]Image

SHIMMY SHIMMY COCOA PUFF![/center]
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:54 am

DC182 wrote:hmmn....random fact....

YEAH ALRIGHT!!

"Does the chant"
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:57 pm

nutmeg218 wrote:
BRMBug wrote: As a matter of fact, when I was 3, I ate so many carrots that I turned orange.

I'd like to see that, have any pictures of it?

Sorry, I don't think any exist.
floridatone

Postby floridatone » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:21 pm

I had to testify in a dismissal hearing because the guy being fired said something from south park and the company knew I watched it and knew the context in which it was said :twisted:
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:48 pm

Well since it is NEAR christmas, I might as well just say some RFs about Xmas thingies.

1. My parents have spent a total of about 270 pounds on Christmas food, drink, objects etc. (160 by my mam and 80 by my dad) Since they're divorced, that means I get 2 Xmas parties instead of 1. :lol:
2. For anybody who doesn't know, I'm officially not in a huge Christmas spirit or mood. It's nice that it's Christmas time, but I'm not really giddy excited about it all.
3. I think I've spent the most on pressies this year than any other year previously. But then again, I know more people that I need to get Christmas presents for.

But the biggest RFAM is that I've REALLY REALLY REALLY missed this place - I really have. It's funny but I feel like a different person from say a couple of months ago, I've got more of a 'MEH!' kind of attitude to particular things. But saying that, I've got more GIDDY in other places too. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:53 pm

Schantrac wrote:
DC182 wrote:hmmn....random fact....

YEAH ALRIGHT!!

"Does the chant"

Schan... you're not British. XD

Anyway, I spent over half of my Christmas clothes money on a big coat, and everyone's pissed off. XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:57 pm

I have never bought any kind of software, movie, song, book, or anything else that can be considered "intellectual property".
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:09 pm

When I'm thinking about it, I'm in the same class as a guy in my class who is very look-a-like Matt Stone. He has exactly the same hair and wearing glasses. :shock:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:20 pm

Jay C wrote:Anyway, I spent over half of my Christmas clothes money on a big coat, and everyone's pissed off. XD

:roll: It's a f*cking COAT! You can wear one of those every day if you wanted, and it could last for years!

Well I finally got my Christmas shopping done with. I also got some new clothes for myself because... yeah, I don't want my new roommate calling me "unwashed" or whatever just because I don't have two months' worth of clothes in my possession. But mostly because I don't want to do my laundry that often, either. XDDDD Haha, I'm such a lazy-ass bitch, aren't I? :lol:
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:27 pm

puderdocka wrote:When I'm thinking about it, I'm in the same class as a guy in my class who is very look-a-like Matt Stone. He has exactly the same hair and wearing glasses. :shock:

Speaking of which, I was looking at some old pictures, and I noticed that my dad used to look kinda sorta like Matt Stone to. :shock:

Return to “Hot Topics”