Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:29 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
Jay C wrote:Anyway, I spent over half of my Christmas clothes money on a big coat, and everyone's pissed off. XD

:roll: It's a f*cking COAT! You can wear one of those every day if you wanted, and it could last for years!

Lol, they were all saying stuff like; "It's a waste of money!", "You can get something just like that in <Insert some market place here> for much cheaper!" and "It doesn't suit you!" but I wasn't listening. They kept on trying to make up an exuse, but the best one was about 5 minutes after I took it off, an uncle said; "It's too small on you!" [Which it isn't. :P], to which EVERYONE started yelling "take it back! It's too small!" XD

*sigh* ... I love my family.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:54 pm

Jay C wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
Jay C wrote:Anyway, I spent over half of my Christmas clothes money on a big coat, and everyone's pissed off. XD

:roll: It's a f*cking COAT! You can wear one of those every day if you wanted, and it could last for years!

Lol, they were all saying stuff like; "It's a waste of money!", "You can get something just like that in <Insert some market place here> for much cheaper!" and "It doesn't suit you!" but I wasn't listening. They kept on trying to make up an exuse, but the best one was about 5 minutes after I took it off, an uncle said; "It's too small on you!" [Which it isn't. :P], to which EVERYONE started yelling "take it back! It's too small!" XD

*sigh* ... I love my family.

I have a Kick ass jacket with all manner of pockets, layers, and features. I think it was meant for skiing, because it

I'm GETTING THE WII :D :D :D

I'm sorry, but I figured that out as I was typing, must happy now.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:31 am

I freaking LOVE my coat. It's like, a Kenny coat. Orange and covers my mouth twice and the hood has brown trimming and ohgod. I got it like over a year ago and it still fits really, really nicely. I love that coat~
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:15 am

RFAM: I don't drive around in car like all of you... Nay, I sore on the wings of a Demon I vanquished, and inslaved!

Yeah late at night is when feel the urge to share every single thought that pops into my head with the world, and seeing how vacation has started, expect alot of these. :?
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:02 am

RFAM: I'm actually still sick, but I went to school today anyway just for the movie. I did in fact skip all of my afternoon classes today, unfortunetly that included my only study hall for the day. It took me 3 hours to finish my homework, and the sore throat and such, I was able to skip softball practice tonight. Yay! And, now I have a half day of school tomorrow, with HALF of the HALF day being in church. And we get the joy of singing Christmas carols! YIPPEE! If I sing another Christmas carol again this year, it would be too soon. I will shoot myself.

But then we get to have a party! WOOOOOOOT! How fun! AND THEN WE GET TO GO HOME!!!! I'm so excited I'm gonna cry.

My sister is also exhausted and DID in fact cry today because she finally found a Wii for my brother for Christmas. We have been looking all over for it for months, and you don't know how happy my mother is right now. XD

Anyways, the Wii would make our...let me think...10...no...11th video game console. We date back to the Atari. God, that system still rocks.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:21 am

well... i learned i have anger management problems... and 2 weeks out-of-school suspention starting after christmas break...heh
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:49 am

If you go back and look at the "picture of the person above" thread, somewhere in there is me holding a boombox over my head, with a caption that reads "shock the monkey". That super kick-ass vintage leather jacket I'm wearing is actually a $50.00 vinyl Arizona jacket that I got on sale for $30 last year. It's been too warm to wear it this year though.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:46 pm

RFAM:I made brownies last night and I'm going to eat some right now.

RFAM 2: I hear the garbage truck outside my house.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:18 am

There is a man named Bear Grylls, He has a show called "Man VS. Wild", he is my hero. heres a list of some of the Awsome sh*t he's done

1. bit the head of a small snake and devoured the rest of it.

2. Sqeezed water out of elephant crap and drank it :shock:

3. Slid down a snowy Mountian, Balls first,

4. Threw a club at a rabbits head from fifteen feet away, killing it.

Well, I think you get the picture, the point is its the most kickass show I've seen in a long time, and its not for the faint of heart.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:57 am

I was out Christmas shopping with my mom and then my friend calls me up and tells me to go to the mall. So, it's around 6 o'clock and my mom drops me off. I told her I'd be home in about an hour and a half. We were there for 4 hours. I was so tired at the end, I walked into a manequin and said sorry. and then my friend stared and laughed at me. Then, we walked into the Disney Store and my eyes brightened up. I did nothing but walk slowly over to the wall dedicated to Alice in Wonderland. I was unfortunetly pissed off that they didn't have any merchandise at the time, as if I needed it, but hey.

Now, it is 11 o'clock and I want to go to bed, but I'm not tired. I'm gonna go get some coffee and Mountain Dew.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:06 am

iceiwynd wrote:I freaking LOVE my coat. It's like, a Kenny coat. Orange and covers my mouth twice and the hood has brown trimming and ohgod. I got it like over a year ago and it still fits really, really nicely. I love that coat~

That reminds me. At this point, I still do not have a winter hat that fits. I used to use a red knit cap, but it's too small to cover my big fat head. A couple years ago I was given a black knit cap (yeah, they're all knit caps) which fits and is loose enough, but it lets the cold air right through. Same goes for the gray one my mother made for me last year. Recently we got some 'one-size-fits-all' caps from Target, and I simply can't stand to wear them, because they're such a tight squeeze that it makes my head hurt. So I've gone back to the original red cap.

I need one of those ushanka hats, like the kind Kyle wears.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:40 am

I've seen them at Target. Along with a "craig" hat, and a tan and orange poofball knit cap.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:19 am

im really f*cked up....i mean damn....
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:13 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:I need one of those ushanka hats, like the kind Kyle wears.

Me too. I was looking for one in the town centre today for about an hour, and no luck what-so-ever.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:55 pm

^ Same here. I'd love a green ushanka, that'd be the coolest thing ever. Lior gave me a link to where she got hers, but I don't have the link at the moment.

Return to “Hot Topics”