1. SOUTHPARK- who else will cuss and do some craziest adventures every episodes
2. Drawn together- so freaking nasty, too much sexually screen and whole much volences. i'd just loved reailty animation television show
3. Futurama- so focused so freaking funny and so great than all the animation show on adult swim, baby!!!
Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
I knew King of the Hill wouldn't be that popular, but out of those I would have to say that one.
I know some people look at the show and say "it's just making fun of a bunch of Texas rednecks"
But there are things in the show sometimes that are really smart.
One episode that comes to mind is when the Laotians move in next to Hank and family...the show was filled with stereotypes to the rim...and some people may not notice all of them unless they really concentrate on the episode. (I wish Hank was as funny as he was during the Beavis and Butthead days but oh well)
Futurama would be my next choice b/c i find it funny and i like that it follows a plot.
Then Beavis and Butthead cause it just brings back good memories
and WTF ever happend to Daria? I loved that show
1. Drawn Together
2. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
3. Scrubs ((Newest addition))
4. Billy and Mandy
5. Xiaolin Showdown
6. The Boondocks
7. Courage the Cowardly Dog ((One of the only shows that I know of that is more f*cked up than South Park.))
8. Invader ZIM
9. Roseanne ((God, those marathons...))
10. South Park ((I needed something to fill up the list. D: ))
A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Same goes for most episodes of everything else, sans South Park. I had to vote Simpsons because it's so simple to watch... At least most episodes. There's the standard few nobody can bare to watch anymore.
underated of those shows has to be King of the Hill because frankly how many have given it a real look. The show has never
got any respect because some initially would say its too Texas but
there is a reason this show has survived on that "network" called Fox. I mean even if you don't like it you must respect its adaptabilty of surviving of never getting any stability or backing from its own network. It survives on the classic tv model of having a charater you have to laugh at if not root for in Hank Hill and his friends who are unique and goofy as the three stooges. Moreover, Family Guy could be on its way of passing the Simpsons but still have a long way to go. Futurama plenty of potential but Groening may have been too preoccupied with the simspons to truly make waves that he actually did at the end of its run. Congrats both family guy and futurama got deserving second chances.
1] The Boondocks
2] The Simpsons
3] Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
5] The Weekenders [What the hell happened to this show!?]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests