Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:00 pm

I hate being sick over the holidays, I can't do anything. So, I'm currently trapped inside with my sister and her friend who stayed the night.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:52 am

When I was sick not too long ago, I sent it on to my dad, which got my brother sick which got my sister sick, and now I laugh in their faces.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:34 am

On a similar note to that, my friend Vel got a cold, and then passed it on to my other friend Allison, who passed it on to my other friend, Laurel, who passed it back onto Vel.

So watch out, karma's a bitch. :0

RFAM: I'm in San Diego right now, and my hotel room picks up the lobby's free internet access. AWESOME.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:05 am

I had a little heartburn from drinking watered down Dr. Pepper, then I farted, and it went away. :?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:56 am

I was up from 6:45PM 12-27-06 until around 6PM 12-28-06 when I finally slept from 6 till 10PM and am once again up. woo haw
Stan and Kyle :)
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:42 pm

I was up until 2:30 in the morning last night and I didn't get up until 2:30 in the afternnoon today. But on a positive note, that'll help me NOT get any sleep since I'll probaby stay up late doing stuff on my laptop. I'm spending the weekend with my dad at his and his girlfriend's house and I've been waiting all bloody week to get on the Internet to do STUFF. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:00 pm

iceiwynd wrote:RFAM: I'm in San Diego right now, and my hotel room picks up the lobby's free internet access. AWESOME.

Go to Sea World! They have walruses!
Isn't it cayute?
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:10 pm

I forgot to mention this, but I think this RF deserves its own seperate message window:

I was watching 'The Most Annoying People Of 2006' on BBC Three the other night. I watched all three parts to see who was on the Top 75 list of most annoying famous people and celebrities/semi-celebrities.

And *blows trumphet*, among the list of annoying people were:
Tony Blair
George Bush
James Blunt
Chris Moyles
Ricky Gervais
Christiano Ronaldo (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Tom Cruise (plus his wife)
Paris Hilton
(some woman who sang about there being 9 Million bicycles in Beijing :?)
And a whole load of Reality TV Show-based people who are just either really annoying, loud or just plain THICK.

So in result, a lot of British and American celebrities really annoyed the Brits this year. And about 90% of the time, whenever a celebrity was named and shamed, I would find myself saying: 'I soooooo wish Matt & Trey would take the piss out of him/her in South Park' to all the ones who hadn't already.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:09 am

Rooster_Costume wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:RFAM: I'm in San Diego right now, and my hotel room picks up the lobby's free internet access. AWESOME.

Go to Sea World! They have walruses!
Isn't it cayute?

Yeah, we went to Sea World today, and the last show we saw had a walrus in it.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:22 am

RFAM: I just got back from my Aunt "Dory's" house, and Jesus Christ am I happy to be home. She lives a few hours away and we were up there for a couple days, and I don't think I've ever been as bored in my life. But, the one good thing is, she's giving me her copy of photoshop, so I'm pretty excited, but I'm really, really happy to be home. Except my laptop's being a bitch, but that's not a suprise. At least I'm getting my own computer in about a week or two.

Lior, dude, I think I'll be online tomorrow. Seriously, sorry for not being on when I really should be, but I really haven't been able to in about a week. Assuming my laptop charges, I'll be on tomorrow. :D
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:26 am

crazyQH wrote:Lior, dude, I think I'll be online tomorrow. Seriously, sorry for not being on when I really should be, but I really haven't been able to in about a week. Assuming my laptop charges, I'll be on tomorrow. :D

Oh AWESOME. That just made my day! We're going to the San Diego Zoo tomorrow, which closes early evening I think, so hopefully I'll be on for a while then.

... But I still miss you right now. D:
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:38 pm

Holy f*ck! The BBS looks so different on a Windows XP. Yes... I finally got an Windows XP.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:03 pm

I spent about two and a half hours in a shopping mall looking for a new Printer. And since they usually do all the Clearence sales around about this time, there were thousands of people there and it was a nightmare getting in and out of the mall in terms of parking. :lol:

But a new 3in1 machine for £40 is not bad for a day spent in the early darkness of post-Xmas.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:46 pm

RFAM: I'm going to my cousins' house tomorrow for New Year's Eve. :D It's gonna be sooo much fun.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:49 pm

EPAF wrote:I forgot to mention this, but I think this RF deserves its own seperate message window:

I was watching 'The Most Annoying People Of 2006' on BBC Three the other night. I watched all three parts to see who was on the Top 75 list of most annoying famous people and celebrities/semi-celebrities.

I watched that too, and was kind of surprised that Russell Brand finished in the top 5... there were so many other people who were more annoying than him this year.

And... HOW THE f*ck WAS NIKKI NOT NUMBER ONE!? O__O

RFAM: I'm totally pissed off over that, I'd love to kill her.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”