The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:19 pm

I don't think anybody saw what i wrote, so ill ask again.

What's going on here?
Merry f*cking Christmas!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:24 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:Today is my

SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY!

:D

Let's celebrate by partying all night and drinking illegally! XD

Happy Birthday :D
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:23 pm

I have to go to work in 20 minutes...damn it's gonna be boring.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:07 pm

SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday!!! :)
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:25 pm

SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!! :D
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:31 pm

Thanks guys! ^_^

I'm going out to dinner later with my family to celebrate. <3 I'm not into the whole 'having a huge-ass party to show off how spoiled I am' thing. XD
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:37 pm

OHYEAH that's right isn't it? 'cause it's the 20th and whoa. I totally forgot about that. XD Most of my friends' birthdays were a week ago.

Happy birthday, Ali!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:48 pm

Thanks Lior. ^^

Most of my friends' birthdays are in the summer, although one of my friend's birthday is January 29th, another's is on February 1st, another's is on March 15th, and another's is on April 6th.

The majority of them are born in the summer though.

...Whoo!

My birthday is during a rather hectic month, but that's okay.

;D
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:36 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:This saints thing has gone to everyone's head!! My school's billboard thingy says 'Geaux Saints' and students get to wear Saints jerseys tomorrow. Tch! Those bastards are feeding off of publicity! Ever since that hurricane, everyone's all "OMG!! Rebuild the Superdome!!" or "OMG!! Those poor brown people!!" Where were they when Rita pwnd us, huh?! Dulac got submerged but all they care about is New Orleans!! I wish that hurricane did kill them. I wish they all suffered! But hey, it's not as bad as getting shot everyday at midnight and have your corpse f*cked up the ass by a necrophile who eats at Popeyes!

I've completely lost my mind...

HA! It's the exact same thing with the Bears. My school is completely PLASTERED with Bears posters, ribbons, banners, all that good stuff. I'm surprised my school hasn't turned Blue and Orange on me. We got to wear our Bears' Jerseys on Friday, and it was awesome.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:03 am

StanismyMan wrote:HA! It's the exact same thing with the Bears. My school is completely PLASTERED with Bears posters, ribbons, banners, all that good stuff. I'm surprised my school hasn't turned Blue and Orange on me. We got to wear our Bears' Jerseys on Friday, and it was awesome.

Riiiiiiight..... :?

So anyway, nothing interesting happened.... at all. Other than the fact that the principal forced us to listen to Queen yet again, and we were not allowed outside for three days, and we have to do reports that decide our fates, everything's pretty boring.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:14 am

A-HUNDRETH POST, this calls for an emoticon Shitkreig!!!
:oops: :shock: 8) :x :evil: :roll: :wink: :idea: :( :D :) :? :P :arrow: :gaykenny: :tp: :cartmannohat: :santa: :timmy: :mrgreen: :| :gothstan: :chaos: :parishilton: :assface:
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:34 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:This saints thing has gone to everyone's head!! My school's billboard thingy says 'Geaux Saints' and students get to wear Saints jerseys tomorrow. Tch! Those bastards are feeding off of publicity! Ever since that hurricane, everyone's all "OMG!! Rebuild the Superdome!!" or "OMG!! Those poor brown people!!" Where were they when Rita pwnd us, huh?! Dulac got submerged but all they care about is New Orleans!! I wish that hurricane did kill them. I wish they all suffered! But hey, it's not as bad as getting shot everyday at midnight and have your corpse f*cked up the ass by a necrophile who eats at Popeyes!

I've completely lost my mind...

Baltimore goes crazy for Super Bowls. haha. The Saints have never been to one..or even a championship game for that matter.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:25 am

Let me just get us off the sports page for a minute.

How the hell do you tell if buttermilk has gone bad? It always smells like good cheese, and tastes like bad cheese. Here I am all set to cook with it, and it's past it's date.
Oh well, if you don't hear from me again, you'll know it's buttermilk poisioning.
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:01 pm

Where the hell is James? I want to show him a thread on another site. Which will be his new favourite thread. O_O
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:20 pm

I had a dream that Matt Stone and Trey Parker had secretly been making movies all this time and then I went to watch them and they sucked. It was like a remake of Disney classics with Matt and Trey playing all the parts... I mean every single... part.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*

Return to “Hot Topics”