Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:57 pm

I had weird dreams last night.

First, I was in my house, my dad and sister was out in the car somewhere. And then I started seeing these anime characters walk around at the front gate. My dad and sister then came back in the car, and were parking, something was attached to the back of their car. Like a hoose, or something. It made the car behind them move, and our car then toppled over and some cars hit it. I went to the phone, and called some place ordering something. (My dad and sister and the car were okay...But the dream didn't carry on from them). The police then came and said that the ambulance will be here soon, so I said I must've called the wrong number, because I meant to order stuff. They said this house called it, and he called me a dipstick, then they said that they have been looking for a guy called "Steven" for ages and thought they had him this time.

I woke up after that. Fell back to sleep again.

Then I was dreaming I was in the town or something, and me and other people were playing about with the escalators. The guy working there had to keep fixing it, and telling us not to touch it, and then some of us started climbing it and stuff.

I woke up after that, I think. But then I went back to sleep and the dream carried on but at a different bit.

In the next dream I seen in the newspaper that there was a job in the town to do with Jeans, so then I decided to take that job. I was talking on the phone to some girl I didn't know, and we began talking like we knew each other for quite some time. I said I had to go, and then she said "I love you" or something before I hung up. When I went downstairs, stuff had been delivered from her. I forget exactly what the stuff was, but I remember a Boxing ticket being wrapped in something. I began asking people if I should go or not. Ended up going, though, and she turned out to be 6. We went on a motor bike for some reason and I drove. A huge lorry then crashed into us, mostly hitting me because it never touched the bit where the 6-year-old was. And then she shouted "Mummy" and they had a plot to actually kill me, and so they did.

:lol:
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:11 pm

RFAM: I'm 'round my sister's new flat now. I didn't really want to come but I did so only so I could use her Internet since mine's still fried. And I feel like I'm going to be sick. This place is an absolute tip - it's like a twisted combination of Kenny's house, New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina (oops :lol:) and a happy landfill.

:? Mmmmmm, yeh.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:07 pm

RFAM: I looooove the color red right now. ;D
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:26 pm

I'm in one of those moods where I'm not really sad or upset, if anything I'm quite content, yet for some reason I feel like I just sort of hate everything. I can't quite pinpoint why, but seriously, nothing is appealing to me right now...nothing...weird...

...hopefully it'll go away so I'm not just a walking sack of apathetical sh*t for the rest of my life.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:57 pm

Pretty happy, although I have been quite busy lately and haven't been able to play my video games or get on the computer for a while. Other than that, I'm fine.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:01 pm

When I was a baby I liked sweet potatos so much I turned orange. I don't think I've eaten sweet potatos since then.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:43 pm

I feel good. 8)
Anti Mushroom

Postby Anti Mushroom » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:50 am

I have 2 brothers. They're both older than me.
butters_stoch

Postby butters_stoch » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:56 am

i am 12 and i have no sisters and 2 brothers. i suck and i am sort of depressed, thats why i stay on this site all day
For a good time, call someone who cares
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:06 am

I have to be up for college in less than 6 hours. But I'm gonna stay up and listen to Machine Head!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:34 am

love*metal wrote:I have to be up for college in less than 6 hours. But I'm gonna stay up and listen to Machine Head!

Yay for not caring!
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:14 am

Taranis_Music wrote:When I was a baby I liked sweet potatos so much I turned orange. I don't think I've eaten sweet potatos since then.

when I was 4 I loved marichino(sp?) cherrys so much and one night my grandma was making something for her whole church with the so there was alot. When my grandma went to sleep I ate like 5 jars of them, vomited and ate some more... then for the next week or so I was so sick... I dont know what it did but I think all the preservatives did something... I havent eaten any kind of cherrys scince then
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:22 pm

I have a test in 30 minutes, and I'm totally not in the mood for it. 'Oy.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:16 pm

I wanted a snow day today.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:00 pm

I haven't had a snow day since fifth grade, man. But I had a pre-scheduled half day for today anyway, with the morning off. Got that tomorrow too.

I SERIOUSLY LOVE HALF DAYS. We need to have these things more often. XD

Return to “Hot Topics”