Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:47 am

FUNNY STORY ABOUT ME DOING SOMETHING STUPID!!!

Alright, someone had pooped in the pool today. So, naturally, the lifeguards have to clean it up. Well, Pete did most of the cleaning and Mary gave me and Erin some other stuff to do.

Well, I had gotten done all that Mary told me to do and I figured that I should stay busy and do someting else. I decided to squigie the wet parts around the pool and got out the squigie broom.

I then stared to squigie the pool walking bakcwards. This worked for a little bit. Then, all of the sudden as I was brushing the water backwards, I realized that there was no more floor under my feet and I felt a cold, wet sensation all over my body.

It took me a while to figure it out, but I had fallen backwards into the poopey pool water. Hilarious, yes?
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Anti Mushroom

Postby Anti Mushroom » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:04 pm

I'm Jewish, like Kyle. I don't really follow any of the tradition though.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:27 pm

^Poser

So I get the whole week off from school, Monday was MLK day, Tuesday and Wed. are remediation days for those that failed exams, then Thursday and Friday are teacher work days. Not to mention going skiing this Weekend. Could you ask for a more perfect week?(Maybe I'll win the lottery or something)
Setting the standard since 1852
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:52 pm

^ If you win the lottery, can I have some money? D:

I'm having an awesome next few weeks myself. Yesterday and today were half days. Tomorrow's a full day, but I only have a math exam left, so NOTHING in my other classes. Thursday I have a math exam... And then I'm totally free from school until second semester starts on the 30th. And this is very awesome. I've been looking forward to this for about two months now.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:20 pm

I got Snakes on a Plane on DVD last friday. And I can safely say, It is both the biggest piece of crap, and the most brilliantly awesome thing ever, at the same time!!!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:04 am

RFAM: I have three whole days of school left this week, then the following week I only have two days of school, with the exception of the hour and a half I have to come in to take me regents exam. Then, a couple weeks after that, I have a week in February off. Then before I know it, it'll be March, and thats right, NEW SOUTH PARK! Woo!

Another RFAM: I seriously love the way my hair looks now that I dyed it. It's like, a really rich brown that almost looks red. It's actually almost like Kyle's, like a reddish brownish color. Sweet. 8) Plus I got a lot of compliments on it today.

Oh, and one more RFAM: My life outside of the internet is pissing me off. I know it's both mentally and physically beneficial to have a social life outside of the internet, but Jesus, I just really, really want adequate time to just sit and go on my computer.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:19 pm

crazyQH wrote:Oh, and one more RFAM: My life outside of the internet is pissing me off. I know it's both mentally and physically beneficial to have a social life outside of the internet, but Jesus, I just really, really want adequate time to just sit and go on my computer.

I'm with ya on that one. I prefer my internet life over my minuscule, pretty much non-existant, social life any day. XD

RFAM: I have to go study for my midterms now. ><
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:17 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:I got [you]Snakes on a Plane[/you] on DVD last friday. And I can safely say, It is both the biggest piece of crap, and the most brilliantly awesome thing ever, at the same time!!!

did it come with the bonus disc? SoaP and crap do not belong in the same paragraph.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:36 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:I got [you]Snakes on a Plane[/you] on DVD last friday. And I can safely say, It is both the biggest piece of crap, and the most brilliantly awesome thing ever, at the same time!!!

did it come with the bonus disc? SoaP and crap do not belong in the same paragraph.

No bonus disc :( And what if you say "Any one who hates SoaP should eat crap!" Or something similar?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:23 pm

I feel uncomfortable whenever my pants don't go to at least my knees, if my midriff is exposed, or if I have any bit of cleavage showing. So I basically only wear hoodies and jeans.
FaShiznor117

Postby FaShiznor117 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:55 pm

When I was 6, I made a club and made the girls strip to join. :frozenkenny:
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:09 am

I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. He's gonna take me and one of our best friends to the mall.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:06 am

FaShiznor117 wrote:When I was 6, I made a club and made the girls strip to join. :frozenkenny:

oh this is one cool fella right here. Sure wish I could be like him.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:59 am

I consider my girlfriend to be "compact." She's a whole foot shorter than me.

I'm only older by seven months.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 pm

FaShiznor117 wrote:When I was 6, I made a club and made the girls strip to join. :frozenkenny:

Maybe we should find out who you are and report you to the police for that sh*t.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Hot Topics”