9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Haruko666

Postby Haruko666 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:44 am

hahah man people get worked up over the dumbest things..
JBL Is Unbeatable
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:27 am

genericdude wrote:Is there any doubt that Matt and Trey are govt mouth pieces? It doesnt make any difference whether Rep or Dem. I'm tired of it and will no longer support them in any way. From the constant demonizing of Saddam, to the trashing of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

They fail to mention that the evil Saddam was installed and armed by members of the current administration and their fathers. They also fail to mention that anything that Saddam did or didnt do was with the full approval of the US Govt, his close ally and benefactor. As a matter of fact, when Saddam was touring the US, he wrote a check for $100,000 to a church in Detroit, what an evil fukker!

With Saddam in power, people had electricity, order and almost free gas. Our own govt has reported that Saddam had as many as 10,000 people killed. Compared to the estimates of our own govt's genocide (holocaust) of 30,000 Iraqis and International estimates of well over 200,000; he was an ANGEL! Saddam had people held without charges or trials, tortured them, killed them by the thousands and used American made and supplied chemical weapons on them, what an evil fuk!!! Wait, thats what we're doing. And yes, its a documented fact that we have dropped bombs with depleted uranium and used white phosphurus on the Iraqi population.

Matt, Trey, fuk you and your fukking masters.

Yeah,you're right.

Matt & Trey are the evil ones,Saddam is the sweetheart.

Thanks for alerting us all to the truth.f4ggot

dirty f4ggot dildo wrote:
Is there any doubt that Matt and Trey are govt mouth pieces? It doesnt make any difference whether Rep or Dem. I'm tired of it and will no longer support them in any way. From the constant demonizing of Saddam, to the trashing of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

"waaaa the evil Matt & Trey are demonizing the perfect little angel Saddam"
Neotru

Check this out...

Postby Neotru » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:45 pm

I made this site a while back. Check it out.
true911.bravehost.com
Who are you and why are you reading my signature?
Go to this site and learn the truth.
true911.bravehost.com
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:10 pm

I bet you could probably link Paris Hilton to the 9/11 attacks if you really felt like going through all the trouble.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:03 am

That's how it's down here on the farm!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:52 pm

tweekedkenny wrote:I bet you could probably link Paris Hilton to the 9/11 attacks if you really felt like going through all the trouble.

I love you. C:
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”