The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:34 am

CruciFACTION wrote:When was the last time they aired TSST? It seems like its been a while.

Hmm...that's a good question. I wonder if they're going to have a countdown of episodes from season 10 leading up to season 11. That'd be cool.

Speaking of which, I just watched Cartoon Wars part 2, and wow...everytime I watch that I get extremely fangirly. Both Cartoon wars are my favorite episodes, I'm pretty sure. ^_^
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:38 am

^ Fangirly!? I already prooved that word doesn't exist in the how do you feel thread, and I determined that some how because of that you have to draw a Metalocalypse character.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:34 am

My lovely mum kindly lent me the money to buy tickets for the Give it A name Festival :D
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:53 pm

Ever since Crucifaction revived me with Ed and Al singing Tenacious D, I've been saying 'We are the D' under my breath...
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:59 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Ever since Crucifaction revived me with Ed and Al singing Tenacious D, I've been saying 'We are the D' under my breath...

Thats because you now have Rocket sauce charging through your veins! Embrace the D!!
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:08 am

I can't wait for their movie to come out on DVD. I saw it three times in theaters...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:54 am

A lot of people that I talk to really like them (Tenacious D). Personally I don't, but to each their own.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:05 am

I can only draw two things with any amount of skill, melee weapons, and general f*cked up sh*t, like a vaguely hispanic looking bull man. It doesn't matter anyways, my scanner is a piece crap.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:45 am

CruciFACTION wrote:I can only draw two things with any amount of skill, melee weapons, and general f*cked up sh*t, like a vaguely hispanic looking bull man. It doesn't matter anyways, my scanner is a piece crap.
Cool. I can draw Greed and Pride wearing sombreros. *show off*

In other news, I got my marching shoes and uniform........ Our town's first parade is Friday and we march 10 days from now. My wires are cut, my ignition gloves are here, my instrument's shiny, and I'm ready to open a can of whoop-ass on the next person that even looks at me. Oh yeah, I'm ready!

I really need to stop showing off....
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:08 pm

I love winter in Canada! This is the second snow day we've had this week! The teachers must be pissed, their lesson plans are getting screwed up.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:22 pm

I'm so f*cking pissed right now. My scanner isn't working, at all, and I'm trying to scan something I just drew this morning. f*cking PEICE OF ASS.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:This is the second snow day we've had this week!

Oh, f*ck you so f*cking bad. So are you all pussies in Ontario or what? >_> I've had two snow days in my LIFE. The first was in first grade. The second was in fifth grade. Since then, no more snow days ever, ever again. And there's a damn large amount of snow out here too, it's fairly cold, ice is everywhere, etc, etc. Just like it is every single winter but WE STILL NEVER GET A GOD DAMN SNOW DAY!

I now have another reason to hate you stupid Ontarians. D:<
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:17 pm

iceiwynd wrote:

Oh, f*ck you so f*cking bad. So are you all pussies in Ontario or what? >_> I've had two snow days in my LIFE. The first was in first grade. The second was in fifth grade. Since then, no more snow days ever, ever again. And there's a damn large amount of snow out here too, it's fairly cold, ice is everywhere, etc, etc. Just like it is every single winter but WE STILL NEVER GET A GOD DAMN SNOW DAY!

ha, same here, but I've only ever had one snow day in my life, back in grade 3.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:11 am

It's hot as hell over here.

Other than that, the infamous Hercules parade.... took place. I didn't go since I don't want to get hit on the head by a 10-pound pack of beads by fat dudes. So I went with my dad and ate at Applebees. Then I encountered my math teacher who was drinking Bud Light like a madman. Then I returned home to see that my mom was all pissed and my stepdad was drunk. What a day! :D
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:18 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:

ha, same here, but I've only ever had one snow day in my life, back in grade 3.

Well, I live in a small town so we get affected by the snow storms more than cities. All of the buses that go to our school go through the really narrow back roads, that get pretty ice-covered. But when ever the buses are cancelled they close the whole school, since alot of people take the bus.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission

Return to “Hot Topics”