Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:40 pm

Mine was free :D But it gave me a shitload of viruses. How do you pull those solos off in that slayer song? Same with CoB, can you do alexi's solos? I can only do the rythm guitars for them.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:57 pm

master ed wrote:Mine was free :D But it gave me a shitload of viruses. How do you pull those solos off in that slayer song? Same with CoB, can you do alexi's solos? I can only do the rythm guitars for them.

Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:17 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:I can recite the lyrics to almost every Dethklok song.

And when's the last time you left your house?

Not recently...and I can honestly tell you I am starting to stink.

RFAM:I constantly leave my keys in the door when I unlock it.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:22 pm

Well done Nommel. You just hit the jackpot with the beginning of the 777th page. :wink:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Our hot water pipe froze then split earlier, luckly, My dad welded it up before it unfroze or else our basement would be an in ground swimming pool.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:19 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:Our hot water pipe froze then split earlier, luckly, My dad welded it up before it unfroze or else our basement would be an in ground swimming pool.

Sh*t, I'm glad you got that fixed. I'm having some trouble with pipes at the moment myself. One is leaking in my kitchen and one was yesterday in the living room. Someones supposed to come round and have a look at but so far no ones showed up.

RFAM - I brought a Stan Marsh guitar pick
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:25 pm

love*metal wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:Our hot water pipe froze then split earlier, luckly, My dad welded it up before it unfroze or else our basement would be an in ground swimming pool.

Sh*t, I'm glad you got that fixed. I'm having some trouble with pipes at the moment myself. One is leaking in my kitchen and one was yesterday in the living room. Someones supposed to come round and have a look at but so far no ones showed up.

RFAM - I brought a Stan Marsh guitar pick

Its helped that my dad is good at that kind of thing, And how about a picture of that pick. :)
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:09 pm

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:43 pm

EPAF wrote:Well done Nommel. You just hit the jackpot with the beginning of the 777th page. :wink:

*Steals all of Paddy's money*

Umm... RFAM: I've just been quizzed by Kaixx, and got a bad score. T_T

Oh, and congrats, 'Paf. =D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:53 pm

love*metal wrote:Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZtW8xLNVk

RFAM: I love the D
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:06 am

That is an awesome pick.

RFAM:I can currently dead lift 285 lbs.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:49 pm

Jay C wrote:Oh, and congrats, 'Paf. =D

Forgive my idiocy, but for what exactly? :oops:

Anyway, RFAM: I was startingt o wonder why I hadn't had any SP-related dreams, but now I know why. My brain had been charging up for one hell of a movie-length dream.
So......here's a brief explanation of it all (well, I say BRIEF):
Earth is under attack by some kind of Alien race. But this race is not from space or some given planet, but they've actually come from underneath the ground, as if they've been waiting and hiding to do sumin.

And because of what happens, (for some odd reason), our Universe and the Universe of South Park get kinda mixed up together. :roll:
Suddenly, I get captured by this Governmental supo-power which actually turns out to be every Government in the Wrld combined into this one ULTRA-MEGA Government. I find myself in this underground bunker-style hospital and there I meet James (Jay C). Apologies James, but since I have no idea what you sound like, my dream just put a Steven Gerrard-syle Scouser accent into your voice. We both get told that the Government needs our artistsic and musicial skills (for reasons I have no idea) in helping the World tackle this new invasion problem.

We both follow this guy to this medical chamber where, to both our shock, we see a still animated Kyle Broflovski - screaming and yelling in fear whilst he's strapped down to a bed like some kind of loony.
He keeps shouting "ARGHHHHH, OH GOD, OH GOD. They're coming, they're coming - they're already here. WE'RE ALL DEAD - THEY'RE GUNNA KILL US ALL, ARGHHHHHH!" Obviously, me and James are both shocked and delighted at seeing a cartoon character in real-life. :lol: Kyle tells us about these alien-like beings and what they plan to do - that they intend to kill everyone over 16 and turn all the under 16's into their own race.

We then get whizzed off to this secret Area 51-style base where every brainy person and scientist in the World is helping to construct this massive flying technological vehicle that SHOULD be able to stand up to the BOSS of this alien race and destroy him/it. It becomes clear that the Governments (British and American) need me and James to help create the actual design of it since we both have some kind of artistic style. And so, the typical American music-playing sequence takes place where we begin constructing this vehicle whilst some mighty rock music plays in the background.

Suddenly, without warning, me & James are sent on a rescue mission to this LA-styled mansion somewhere in a luxury paradise. When we arrive, we realise that the mansion belongs to Kenny. Mmmmmm, yeh. Kenny was throwing some kind of party at his deluxe mansion - inviting all these kids including the other three boys. We'd been asked to make sure this group of aliens didn't steal Kenny's precious diamond that apparently had some kind of mystic power. But what we didn't know was that the aliens were dressed as humans. And as you would have guessd, we both fail. The aliens reveal themselves, steal the diamond, hurt a few people, but even worse, they capture and kidnap all the kids that were at the party, including Stan, Kyle, Kenny & Cartman. The aliens issue a threat that they'll kill everyone on Earth over 16 if they don't let them have the children they've already captured.

Me: "Oh bloody hell, that went well didn't it?!" *after just getting hit by a bullet in the arm*

On our journey back to the base, we learn that the aliens have brainwashed and got nearly every human under their mind-control, so me and James have to secretly get our selves back to the Government base.

James and I return back to Area 51a (yeh I made that up for the time being) to tell the bad news. But luckily, the vehicle is complete. And without further ado, it was time for the moment of truth. And who better to take charge of this vehicle than Matt Stone and Trey Parker - to a huge roar of cheers. Unfortunately, their great big walk into the vehicle was in the style of one of those rubbish slow-mo walks that NASA astronauts do.

James: "Oh for God's sake, can we just speed this crap up."
Me: "Yeh, I mean me and James are still in normal-mo here."

But of course, Matt & Trey weren't taking this whole mission seriously.
Matt: "The wheels on the vehicle GO ROUND AND ROUND!"
Trey: "The geiger counter on the side GOES UP AND UP!"
Matt: "The french white surrendering flag GOES SWISH SWASH SWISH!"
Me: "For God's sake guys, this is serious."
Trey: "We know, we just wanna make some fun stuff out of it."

By this time, Earth has been plummeted into red skies, dark ground and the aliens can smell victory. Matt & Trey take to the skies in the vehicle and rush off to destroy the BOSS Alien Plant which has by now, got all the children of Earth captured. During the journey, Matt and Trey continue to act like silly idiots and act like little children pretending to fire guns and make explosion noises.
Once they arrive, the usual predictable sci-fi style battle between monster and machine takes place. Suddenly, the alien plant zaps a spell onto Matt & Trey and turns them into their 80-year old selves.

James: "Jesus Christ, they're old geezers now." *as everyone in the base watches Matt & Trey's battle*

Matt & Trey still manage to continue battling even at 80 years old each, and after a few minutes, they finally destroy the BOSS Plant - thus, killing all the other alien beings in the process. The kids are freed and the World is saved. HOORAY!

Me: "But just remember, this time, it's not one of those 'American saves the f*cking World AGAIN' films - the Brits should be praised too."

Final scene is of me and James saying our goodbyes to the animated characters of 'South Park' as they slowly fade out of existence and return back to their messed up animated Universe.
Me: *after they disappear* "Right James, fancy a pint?"
James: "How many?!"

<END OF DREAM>

^ Best SP Dream Ever! :lol:
It was much much longer and highly detailed than how I've explained it, but I didn't want this message to run on forever.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:55 pm

Nommel wrote:
master ed wrote:Mine was free :D But it gave me a shitload of viruses. How do you pull those solos off in that slayer song? Same with CoB, can you do alexi's solos? I can only do the rythm guitars for them.

Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice
Practice

Speaking of which, I am doing that very thing at this moment. =P
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:32 pm

That was one epic story, EPAF.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:10 pm

Wow, and I thought I had some weird dreams.

Return to “Hot Topics”