Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:23 pm

BRMBug wrote:Wow, and I thought I had some weird dreams.

You ain't seen nothin' yet. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:35 pm

Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever. Dude, that was fun to read, I wish I had dreams like that. Unfortunately, my dreams are usually totally obscure random thoughts that don't make a bit of sense.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:32 pm

crazyQH wrote:Unfortunately, my dreams are usually totally obscure random thoughts that don't make a bit of sense.

XD Mine too. My dreams normally make absolutely no sense whatsoever, but that's what makes them funny.

I always enjoy my South Park dreams. I have South Park related dreams only on rare occasions, and they're always either totally awesome or really bizzare (or both). I told you about one of my SP dreams before, Dee. I dunno if you remember or not, but that was one craaaazy dream. XD

Sometimes I have dreams about Matt and Trey. Once I had this dream when they came to my house and randomly sat on my living room couch and watched South Park. I've had other dreams about Matt and Trey before, but I can't remember them at the moment. D:

I usually have more South Park dreams around the period before and while the new episodes are airing.

...South Park dreams sure are fun. XD
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:44 pm

crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever. Dude, that was fun to read, I wish I had dreams like that.

Awwwww, thanks dear - you have no idea how happy you've made me feel. *gives crazyQH a hug*

They say that certain elements and aspects of your dreams can represent your emotions, thoughts and feelings at that present time. Well, if that's true, then I believe I can pick out one key feeling I have about South Park:

The fact that Matt & Trey turned 80 years old - It could be a way of showing that I'm worried that 'South Park' won't last for much longer and that it might end sooner than expected. I hope that's not the case, coz' I'd be really sad if it did end.
Last edited by EPAF on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:57 pm

You have South Park dreams on your period?! WHAT?!!?

Anywho, I think in the Random Thread I wrote about a Matt & Trey dream I had where Trey killed a random gas station patron, and sped off with Matt in a Jeep, all the while Matt was almost screaming "What the f*ck did you do?!?!?"
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:02 pm

BRMBug wrote:You have South Park dreams on your period?! WHAT?!!?

XD That'd be awesome.

Perhaps I should've worded it differently. :B

RFAM: I started studying for my driver's test today. Once I pass that and get my permit, I can take Driver's Ed at my school.

Yesss. :D
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:16 am

^Yay for Ali!

Speaking of driving, RFAM: Although I am still 3 years away from driving, I still criticize my parents' and siblings' driving methods. They either go really slow, really fast, drive on the brake, can't park, get into many accidents, leave their blinker on, miss turns, streets, and driveways, don't pay attention, and just simply scare the hell outta me when we are speeding and are about a foot away from the car in front of us.

Sad thing is, I'll probably be all of those things, but worse. And the fact that I'm a deathly afraid of being next to trucks. I'm always afraid they won't see us and ram into us or tip over on us. That's why I said I don't want to drive. I could ride my bike everywhere. XD

I need to get out more anyway. It was so bright out today, I threatened to say inside becuase my eyes hurt so bad. But my dad dragged me out anyway. Damn video games, I can never get out.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:02 pm

RFAM: My best friend can blame any problem in the world, on Bon Jovi. Oil prices, organized crime, any thing. :lol:
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:10 pm

RFAM - I got Distinction level on my first unit of college work :D
Thats one of the highest grades I've ever got.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:19 pm

some thing is screwing up my computer on this site, and I think its that new Kia ad. :x
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:46 am

I was laughing my ass of in my Lit class today. Here's the conversation we had in Lit:

Teacher: What's the largest city in the United States?
Girl: *raises her hand* ...Russia?
Students: ...*laughter*
Girl: Ohhh, I thought you said country.

XD Our teacher goes off on such random things that have absolutely nothing to do with American Literature. (The answer is New York City, obviously. :B)

Spanish is the best, though. There are so many funny things that go on during that class. I can't even begin to describe it. XD

Theology too, actually. Oh, boy...like today, someone asked "Is it a sin to go streaking?"

My class is awesome.

Edit: V I love you too, Jori. ^^
Last edited by DevilAngel16 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:52 am

^Yay. I love Ali! ^^
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:54 pm

I'm trying to fix a clock radio right now.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm

BLODDY HELL!

RFAM: I keep looking out my bedroom window because the sunset outside is so beautiful. There's lines and streams of orange clouds atop a horizon that goes (from bottom to top):
Orange, yellow, cream, pink, rose, lilac, baby blue, sky blue, indigo, violet and then purple.

Wierd, but still, a bloody beautiful sky. And since the streetlights are now on, the area's got a very unsual coloured hazy blur to it. :D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:15 pm

Oh, dude! You should have taken a picture!

Return to “Hot Topics”