Do your PARENTS like South Park ~ ??

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Sandera-chan

Do your PARENTS like South Park ~ ??

Postby Sandera-chan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi ~ !! ^^ ..... well, i LOVE South Park !! *¬* ...... for me it's the best show ever !! XD .... i can't wait until is 10 o'clock in my country to watch them on the TV !! XDD

BUT ...... my parents really dun like them !! O___o .... and i don't know why??! .... if that show is "really educative" !! XD

One night, my family and i were watching TV all together "as a family" !! XD .... and then my dad started to do zapping (to watch all the channels, one by one XD) ... and it was like 10:15 p.m. (i couldn't watch SP that night 'cause i had to be with them !! T-T) and he put MTV ( in my country i watch SP in MTV 'cause here we don't have the Comedy Central channel :( ) just when Cartman was saying: "YO...SOY...DIOS !!" (I am God ! XD - Cartoon Wars Part II) ... and my dad said: "Just you like that crap !!"

LOL XD

So now i'm wondering if your parents like South Park ! XD ...... i wanna know if my parents are the only ones who don't like them or not !! XD

Sorry for my english ~ !! D:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:32 pm

My Dad's chuckled at one or two jokes, but for the most part, no.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:37 pm

haha, my mum was actually the one who got me addicted to SP. she and i are what you would call "rabid fans." her favourite character is butters.

my dad seems to like it too, but i don't think he likes it as much as my mom and i do.
Last edited by MaxwellsSilverHammer on Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:39 pm

My mom does. He rfavorite episode is Proper Condom Use.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:46 pm

My dad has watched a few episodes with me, and he seemed to think it was pretty funny, and my mom thinks its alright. They probably wouldn't watch it if I wasn't watching it with them, though, it's bascially them coming in and starting to watch while I'm already watching it.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Pip Pirrip

Postby Pip Pirrip » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 am

Well i am now 44 and my daughter first turned me on to SP 9 years ago. I suppose this post is on her behalf. :D
Oh man - I am so high I have no idea what's going on...
south_park_addicted

Postby south_park_addicted » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:38 am

my parents havent really seen one
they dont care what i watch
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:02 am

My mom doesn't like the show. She's actually stated before that she believes it's because of South Park that I swear so much. (In the exact same way that The Simpsons makes me violent and House makes me rude.)

My dad, however, will watch it, and he'll even download new episodes the night they come out. He's not a huge fan, but he will make passing references to me the day after a new episode, and such.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:04 am

iceiwynd wrote:My mom doesn't like the show. She's actually stated before that she believes it's because of South Park that I swear so much. (In the exact same way that The Simpsons makes me violent and House makes me rude.)

Haha, that’s the oldest excuse in the book! Silly mothers!

Actually, both my parents like it. It’s followed a little religiously here at my house, it’s kinda funny. =P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:09 am

When i watch it and my parents sit down or look at it, they laugh a few times but other then that they think that its sick and twisted...but it really is hella funny too.
sk8terzrock

Postby sk8terzrock » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:16 am

My Parents Dont Mind Watching It But They Get A Little Ticked Of Because I Watch At Least 3 Or Episodes A Day Lol 8) :P
ERIC THEODORE CARTMANImageImage

http://www.madmaxtaylor.piczo.com
have msn add mad_max_4000@msn.com
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:11 pm

My dad really likes it, but my mom not so much, she doesn't hate it though.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:50 pm

Sadly, no. My dad hates all things animated, and my mum isn't much of a comedy fan.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Crazyball89

Postby Crazyball89 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:57 pm

HI!
I LOVE South Park but my parents aren't of the same idea... My mom saw it a few times. My father still hasn't saw it but I'll force him. In my country I can see Sp only on digital TV which I had until the last summer... goddammit!!! But internet saved me. I downloaded all seasons on internet ( I remember the episode "christian rock" when stan, kyle and kenny download music on internet... hehe... I know but it's the only way I have to see SP). Moreover, 10th season still hasn't arrived in Italy so I saw it in english... I know I'm crazy but I love South Park. :D

Sorry for english...
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:17 pm

My mom isn't really interested in it. I made her watch the episode Death when I was about 12, and after being a bit shocked in the beginning, in the end she thought it was actually quite clever. But I don't think she's seen any other episode fully and it isn't really her kind of humor anyways.

I went to see the movie with my dad when it first came, although my dad hadn't seen any episode before that. He liked the movie a lot, though, and has watched an episode or two on tv every now and then (independently) but he's not a fan. He appreciates the show and finds it pretty funny. He's 60, btw. It'd actually be quite freaky if he was a dedicated fan...

Return to “General South Park Discussion”