*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:23 am

plk12345 wrote:M00ndragon69, marriage has been between a man and a woman for the past thousands of years. Homosexuals were considered to be diseased before this.

This is probably pointless because I have about as much chance of changing your mind as you do of changing mine..But, we are not talking about thousands of years ago. We are talking about now. And, by the way, for those thousands of year, straight married people had problems to. As I have seen, some of the problems certain straight people have are abusing their children. I grew up with several people who had situations like that growing up..I knew a girl whose stepdaddy was arrested for raping her when she was 9, and you know what else, I know the guy who did it probably would be arguing the same points you are about homosexuality, because I was friends with the girl I was over at her house alot when he was there ( thank the Gods nothing happened to me) and he was very religious.

But anyway, you are full of sh*t..I am Bi..I am not confused..I don't have a disease..I am just attracted to both women and men. I have been that way since I was a kid. I can remember noticing girls at an early age. And, you can throw any Bible passage or any arguement you want at me, and I would still say you are full of sh*t, because I know myself, and I know there is nothing f*cking wrong with my attraction to other women. And, I certainly don't need any help from you unless you know any hot bi goth chicks who might wanna hook up with me..LOL.. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and actually listen to what gays, lesbians and bisexual people have to say instead of just judging.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:24 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote: And honey- testerone does not make one crave womens. Ok? It just makes you hairy and gives you a deap voice.

He, he, in some PCOS patients, but not me, thank GOD! I wouldn't be able to deal with that! I do have a more masculine build and I'm more competitive than most women...some men...I consider it a blessing more than anything because I feel like I understand guys better than I do girls. Do you know how valuable that is to a guy?

AAAAAAny ways, back to the...sort of subject, to Grizzim, you don't have to consider it a sin, it's cool. I'm saying that I'm Cristian, I know I'm not perfect and God says all sins are equal in the eyes of God. Everyone is equal in my eyes beacsue we are all human. Not all Cristians are evil, I swear :D And, to make angeldeb82 happy, everyone deserves equal respect, yes, it...SHOULD be true wether you're a homosexual or a gay basher...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:26 am

"Hate the sin, love the sinner". bullsh*t.

Personally, I hate everybody. But I respect people too, no matter what. It's possible to hate and respect people at the same time. Like cops.

NEXT TROLL PLEASE!!!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:27 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
angeldeb82 wrote:STOP IGNORING MY POSTS!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Geez, I saw what you said, and responded to it already on Page 14.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... 632#572632

As I said, that's good to know about you. Regardless, I did specifically say that it is typically the conservative denominations, not all religious people, that try to make gay rights out to be one of the biggest evils threatening society. Some liberal churches will even sanctify same sex unions.

Yeah. I'm sorry I yelled at that. It's just that it is believed that homosexual inclination itself is not a sin, that's all. :oops:
Still the same as it ever was.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:28 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
AAAAAAny ways, back to the...sort of subject, to Grizzim, you don't have to consider it a sin, it's cool. I'm saying that I'm Cristian, I know I'm not perfect and God says all sins are equal in the eyes of God. Everyone is equal in my eyes beacsue we are all human. Not all Cristians are evil, I swear :D And, to make angeldeb82 happy, everyone deserves equal respect, yes, it...SHOULD be true wether you're a homosexual or a gay basher...

Christianity is an a-moral religion founded on fear, abuse, manipulation, racism, rape, and pedophilia and incest.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:36 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Christianity is an a-moral religion founded on fear, abuse, manipulation, racism, rape, and pedophilia and incest.

I don't think it is, but I think some people have changed it into that over the years with their intolorance.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:40 am

Nommel wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Christianity is an a-moral religion founded on fear, abuse, manipulation, racism, rape, and pedophilia and incest.

I don't think it is, but I think some people have changed it into that over the years with their intolorance.

Nope. It's always been that way. When Christianity first started the Chrstians murdered a famous female mathematician in Rome, and the Crusaders fed muslim babies to their parents as a means of torture.

Also, read the Bible. It's all about fear, abuse, and manipulation.

As I said, raped girls were given as damaged property to the man who raped them. =/

Edit: My point isn't that these things are *ok it's that the Bible is f*cked up.

Lots daughters had sex with him.

There's nothing in the Bible against sex with kids- as long as it's hetero- and in wedlock.
Last edited by Rebecca_Cutswald on Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:42 am

Since you are all obviously atheists, let me ask you a question

Why do we have different genders?
Look at it from that point of view. Why do we have different genetalia?
We are not meant to f*ck eachother up the ass.
You have still failed to answer the one question i asked from the very beginning:
"how is gay marriage any different from a consenting pedophile and a child different?" how is it ok to perform sodomy on a consenting adult and not a child. You have not directly answered this question. Until you do, YOU LOSE.

I have remained mature throughout this whole thing and only insulted you personally if you insult me first. Now its my turn to be a dick. You people are all probably 90 yo men trying to persue children right now. Like I said, go to the bathhouses where you belong you sodomite pigs. Go eat a sausage and choke on it, get trichinosis. Any other flamers that are mad because they didnt have a nice night in the bathhouses who is angry at me?
Last edited by plk12345 on Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:42 am

Well, I'm Christian, and I see something different in it than you, which is the good messages in it that have been buried by the bad. I also see something different in it than people like porkbutt858959239, who seem to think that it's all about what SHOULDN'T be done.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:46 am

Nommel wrote:"Hate the sin, love the sinner". bullsh*t.

Personally, I hate everybody. But I respect people too, no matter what. It's possible to hate and respect people at the same time. Like cops.

NEXT TROLL PLEASE!!!

ugh, some people just can't be satisfied...

Yeah, that's why our church raises money to feed needy children, rebuild broken down neighborhood, have programs for alcoholics, support groups for rape victums, support groups for abuse victums, send pepole on mission trips (which I've been on one and we NEVER forced anything down anyone's throat, we just went to Arizona to help people out if they needed and told them who we worked for), help people with drug addictions...the list goes on and on. I'm sorry you feel that way about Christianity, but that is not what it's about at all and you have been serverly misinformed. I live for one thing and one thing only...Love. Its unpopular nowadays, but Jesus summed up all of God's teaching by telling us to follow two commandment: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and love your neighbor as youself. That's what I strive for every day.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:47 am

Nommel wrote:Well, I'm Christian, and I see something different in it than you, which is the good messages in it that have been buried by the bad. I also see something different in it than people like porkbutt858959239, who seem to think that it's all about what SHOULDN'T be done.

Alright- but that doesn't change Christianity's bad record.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:47 am

pl52512345 wrote:Since you are all obviously atheists, let me ask you a question

I am Catholic.

PIKEFART438583498059384 wrote:Why do we have different genders?

Factory error.

flibbityflabbityfloo59834958349859834 wrote:Look at it from that point of view. Why do we have different genetalia?

So we can discriminate against each other! :D

penis2398984032894329 wrote:We are not meant to f*ck eachother up the ass.

You are a pain in my ass.

pip9842398532949 wrote:You have still failed to answer the one question i asked from the very beginning:
"how is gay marriage any different from a consenting pedophile and a child different?" how is it ok to perform sodomy on a consenting adult and not a child. You have not directly answered this question. Until you do, YOU LOSE.

*Sigh*

The reason is simple.

Grown men and women can choose to have sex with their partners and KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Children cannot.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:50 am

ugogo_uswimswim, amen to that

unfortunately, you have probably called me a bigot on several occasions, even though my only intentions are to help people
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:50 am

plk12345 wrote:Since you are all obviously atheists, let me ask you a question

I can think of plenty of Christians who would disagree with you.
Why do we have different genders?
Look at it from that point of view. Why do we have different genetalia?
We are not meant to f*ck eachother up the ass.
You have still failed to answer the one question i asked from the very beginning:

I might as well ask you, how is straight marriage any different from an adult male having sex with an underage girl, or an adult female having sex with an underage boy? Do you not understand that adults are more psychologically mature than little children, and therefore may make more informed decisions when it comes to consent? Do you not understand that little children would not know what they are doing if someone asked them to have sex?
I have remained mature throughout this whole thing and only insulted you personally if you insult me first. Now its my turn to be a dick. You people are all probably 90 yo men trying to persue children right now. Like I said, go to the bathhouses where you belong you sodomite pigs. Go eat a sausage and choke on it, get trichinosis. Any other flamers that are mad because they didnt have a nice night in the bathhouses who is angry at me?

Thank you Michael Savage. You know, just because YOU would go around raping little kids if gay marriage were legalized, it doesn't mean everyone else would. It's nice to know what your moral standards are.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:52 am

Good lord, this thread has gotten gay. :wink:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”