Bradley?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

candies

Bradley?

Postby candies » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:47 pm

After I was that " Cartman sucks" episode like four or three times last night. It seems that Bradley really wanted be Butters B.F.F. or just a regular friend and I think that is a good idea that Bradley comes to live in Southpark so consequently he will be around with Butters.

Bradley is probably my thirdteen fav character on the show I know is weird but is true. Although he is a little bi-curious and really confused about like Butters. he probably appeared another episode on season 11 with a different a attitude!!
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:53 pm

He might make a good addition. :) Look closely and you'll notice they're using the Timmy head for him. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:48 pm

I also think it might be a cool idea to introduce him as a regular character. He's suprirsingly developed for a one-episode character, and I'd like to see a bit more of him. Jimmy moved to South Park from another town, Bradley could do the same, right? Only thing is, they would probably have to resolve the thing of him "liking" Butters, because I don't think there's very much they could do with that, and it wouldn't be fair to have Bradley continally "like" Butters unrequitedly. I don't mean to say they should make him straight, that would be stupid. Just that he shouldn't keep have to keep "liking" Butters. Why not introduce a new kid - they haven't done that in a long time!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:02 pm

I don't think they'd have to resolve it per say- it's pretty much self-explanitory that kids fall in and out of love pretty quickly. I mean Cartman's thing for Wendy was a one show thing too that they've never totally resolved.

Besides- it's probably better to leave it unresolved so that fangirls can write their fiction. =P

They could just be shown as normal friends and people would say "are they gay now cause that last episode???" and that would be it. Let the audience fill in the gaps however they like. Heeh- people who dont want them to be dating will just see it as friendship anyway so everyone is happy.

I personally kind of like the idea of Butters getting a good friend like Bradley and if they "resolved" Butters not being gay and not liking him- then they probably would never have an easy friendship after that. Let's let Butters stay clueless.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:45 pm

Bradley can't become a regular character, guys, he sounds way too much like Stan. Especially if he has to speak without chewing on his fingernails.

Plus, he looks like a non-handicapped Timmy with a blonde Kyle wig.

Matt & Trey have pretty much maxed out the range of thier voice-over talents, so if they wanted a new permanent male character, they'd probably have to pull somebody out of the animation department or something to do a such a character. Or pull a Simpsons and have one of the women do a boy voice.

You read it! You can't unread it!
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:I don't think they'd have to resolve it per say- it's pretty much self-explanitory that kids fall in and out of love pretty quickly. I mean Cartman's thing for Wendy was a one show thing too that they've never totally resolved.
They could just be shown as normal friends. Let the audience fill in the gaps however they like. If they "resolved" Butters not being gay and not liking him- then they probably would never have an easy friendship after that. Let's let Butters stay clueless.

Yeah, that could definitely work. On the other hand, Bradley could be shown to simply stop liking Butters without Butters ever knowing about it. You're right, kids fall in and out of love quickly.
Last edited by ushankasrockmysocks on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:02 pm

Bradley looks like Justin Timberlake when he was in N*sync.
Email notifications do matter, people.
NuGGet117

Postby NuGGet117 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:47 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Bradley can't become a regular character, guys, he sounds way too much like Stan. Especially if he has to speak without chewing on his fingernails.

Plus, he looks like a non-handicapped Timmy with a blonde Kyle wig.

Matt & Trey have pretty much maxed out the range of thier voice-over talents, so if they wanted a new permanent male character, they'd probably have to pull somebody out of the animation department or something to do a such a character. Or pull a Simpsons and have one of the women do a boy voice.

Or they could use voice alterers
Clever05

Regular!

Postby Clever05 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:44 am

I really did like the Bradley character. He was surprisingly developed for a one episode character and his "crush" on Butters could be easily dropped. I doubt he will become a regular, but maybe if he gets enough support... :?:
Jiinx

Postby Jiinx » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:35 am

Strangely enough, I really did like Bradley! He was such a great character. I'd love to see him in more episodes. It would be really interesting to introduce a new character. Pluuuus, his bi-curiousity gives him an edge! Yup, he rules. Get him in!!

Postby 203177 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:58 pm

i agree i do like bradley alot i felt sorry when he was on the bridge attending to commit suicide. :cry:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “General South Park Discussion”