Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:57 am

strumpfhose wrote:You know what? This may be a news flash to you, but Cartman doesn't exist on his own! He is whatever Matt and Trey make him to be. He is nothing else. So, at this point he is NOT gay, until they make him one. What the hell is the point of this debate?

1- Wow, REALLY?! :shock: Thank god we have you, captain f*cking obvious!
2- Until they say otherwise, we are free to come up with what we want.
3- I guess if we followed your ideas, this's be the BBS:
"I like this character. The end." *And vice-versa.*
"I like this episode. The end." *And vice-versa.*
4- If you don't wanna be a member of the debate, then go somewhere else and stop sounding like an idiot.

@ Shut_Up_Stan: Have you reviewed the evidence we came up with or did you just post without looking at the topic?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:53 am

It kinda just seems to me people are repeating the same "evidence episodes" over and over again.

"But Cartman liked Wendy in 'Chef Goes Nanners!'"
"He gave Ben Affleck a handjob /willingly/."
"He tried to get invited to a sex party. PROOF HE IS STRAIGHT.
"He dresses up as Brittney Spears and sings along to the "Would You Like to Touch My Body?" song. And he has tea parties."

And then every 10 or so posts, we get one saying:

"He's not bi or gay right now. Just sexually confused and f*cking retard. Perhaps, later he'll be bi or gay, but at the moment, the way he views sexuality is the least of his problems."

I'm just gonna try and list a bunch of factors to try and support my shared opinion of the "he's not bi, nor gay" thing.

-His mom told him to refer to the penis as the "fireman".

-His mom is a crack whore.

-His family has a pretty much, very, very sexually active and/or drug addicts.

-Even if he did give Ben Affleck a handjob, you have to admit, there had to be like, 10% posession in that hand of his. I mean, how was both he and the hand able to talk at the same time? And dream seperate dreams? But then he admitted to everything being a big trick, so yeah. That was odd. :o

-A lot of other times he had gay sex encounters, he was tricked or, you know... Not thinking straight at that moment. Like the whole "suck it out of a hose" thing, even Stan and Kyle were a bit bewildered by that. So you can't say, "Only a retard wouldn't be able to understand what THAT was." That, and the guy told him to close his eyes. So yeah. :c

Also, you can't really support the "Anybody remember 'Sucky sucky five dorra?' thing. He was suffering from amnesia. Or whatever it was. It wasn't really his fault at all.

-Just to be fair, I'm also gonna go into some accounts where he might not be straight either. The whole sex party thing, he could've felt left out, you know? And wanted to get invited really badly and seem popular. Like when random people from school go to a really bitchy, but popular girl's party just to be cool as well? Yeah.

And maybe the only "feelings" he's ever gotten from a girl would be the kiss Wendy gave him. And that ended very quickly. So you can't really blame him for being depressed when he thought it might've been the start of something awesome in his mind.

-Oh yeah, and the whole "Mr. Garrision and Cartman are very similar and alike! So Cartman might be gay, like Mr. Garrison". The deal with Mr. Garrison is that it was pretty obvious he was gay right from the start of the series. Cartman occasionally just has this "hints", but they're not like 100% solid proof things. Just minor hints that MIGHT determine his sexuality in the future.

So yeah. As of right now, it's probably too early to decide Cartman's sexuality. Him putting Butters dick in his mouth thought it might've embarressed Butters. And Cartman tends to go through all lengths to humiliate people. So he more than likely wasn't thinking sexually, but rather, um... Self-gaining-pleasure-from-humiliation-of-othersingly.

What. D:

You get what I mean, rite? :D
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:13 am

Infusions wrote:It kinda just seems to me people are repeating the same "evidence episodes" over and over again.

"He dresses up as Brittney Spears and sings along to the "Would You Like to Touch My Body?" song. And he has tea parties."

"He's not bi or gay right now. Just sexually confused and f*cking retard. Perhaps, later he'll be bi or gay, but at the moment, the way he views sexuality is the least of his problems."

I'm just gonna try and list a bunch of factors to try and support my shared opinion of the "he's not bi, nor gay" thing.

-His mom told him to refer to the penis as the "fireman".

-His mom is a crack whore.

-His family has a pretty much, very, very sexually active and/or drug addicts.

-Even if he did give Ben Affleck a handjob, you have to admit, there had to be like, 10% posession in that hand of his. I mean, how was both he and the hand able to talk at the same time? And dream seperate dreams? But then he admitted to everything being a big trick, so yeah. That was odd. :o

-A lot of other times he had gay sex encounters, he was tricked or, you know... Not thinking straight at that moment. Like the whole "suck it out of a hose" thing, even Stan and Kyle were a bit bewildered by that. So you can't say, "Only a retard wouldn't be able to understand what THAT was." That, and the guy told him to close his eyes. So yeah. :c

Also, you can't really support the "Anybody remember 'Sucky sucky five dorra?' thing. He was suffering from amnesia. Or whatever it was. It wasn't really his fault at all.

-Just to be fair, I'm also gonna go into some accounts where he might not be straight either. The whole sex party thing, he could've felt left out, you know? And wanted to get invited really badly and seem popular. Like when random people from school go to a really bitchy, but popular girl's party just to be cool as well? Yeah.

And maybe the only "feelings" he's ever gotten from a girl would be the kiss Wendy gave him. And that ended very quickly. So you can't really blame him for being depressed when he thought it might've been the start of something awesome in his mind.

-Oh yeah, and the whole "Mr. Garrision and Cartman are very similar and alike! So Cartman might be gay, like Mr. Garrison". The deal with Mr. Garrison is that it was pretty obvious he was gay right from the start of the series. Cartman occasionally just has this "hints", but they're not like 100% solid proof things. Just minor hints that MIGHT determine his sexuality in the future.

So yeah. As of right now, it's probably too early to decide Cartman's sexuality. Him putting Butters dick in his mouth thought it might've embarressed Butters. And Cartman tends to go through all lengths to humiliate people. So he more than likely wasn't thinking sexually, but rather, um... Self-gaining-pleasure-from-humiliation-of-othersingly.

What. D:

You get what I mean, rite? :D

Oh my god, a post that I like from Infusions! *Unblocks.* Oh my god, marry me! :lol:

1- Cartman certainly has skills. He probably has excellent use of his vocal cords and, coupled with South Park being weird, was able to make two separate voices at the same time. Whatever the case is, we know he had control of his hand the whole time and, as such, he willingly gave Affleck the hand job.

2- The difference between being there and Stan and Kyle hearing about it is that when you are in a situation and are therefore aware of the surroundings and facts, your choices will have more information. If you had put Stan or Kyle in that position, I doubt it'd have worked.

3- Thing is, we only have one scene where Garrison was a kid, so we don't know how gay he acted as a kid.

4- Yes, many of the things have the appearence of being for pure humiliation. However, remember when you were a kid and you would tease and generally torment the kid you actually liked on some level? Yeah, so Cartman fits that category very well.

5- I would say more, but Cartman just laughed so hard that milk is puring out his nose.

Wait a minute, it wasn't milk! :shock:
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:26 pm

Wow this is getting good!

-Makes popcorn-
I'm gonna sit back, relax and when this dies down a bit, I shall bring up........

..... DUM DUM DUM

Stan/Kyle

..........And for the record, yeah I think Cartman is gay.
candies

Postby candies » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:57 pm

Cartman is not freakin' gay and he's not even a bi-curious at all! He's only nine years old who got a twisted and confused mind. Sure, he does outrageous stuff in some episode but it dosen't make him gay.

On that episode " Cartman Sucks" he don't know why he put Butters penis in his mouth he tought that will turn Butters gay except Cartman got a mixed up mind and dosen't know stuff very will. In my opinion Cartman just a child that needs a father to knows about homosexuals, bi-seuxal and hetersexuals and maybe Cartman understands it.

Come on, guys Cartman is not gay he's really straight like those other guys :cartmansmile:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
candies

Postby candies » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:04 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:Wow this is getting good!

-Makes popcorn-
I'm gonna sit back, relax and when this dies down a bit, I shall bring up........

..... DUM DUM DUM

Stan/Kyle

..........And for the record, yeah I think Cartman is gay.

You is so wrong, kylelover52610
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:38 pm

Thanks, candies. :) The two gay Cartman threads are now one.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:54 pm

candies wrote:Cartman is not freakin' gay and he's not even a bi-curious at all! He's only nine years old who got a twisted and confused mind. Sure, he does outrageous stuff in some episode but it dosen't make him gay.

On that episode " Cartman Sucks" he don't know why he put Butters penis in his mouth he tought that will turn Butters gay except Cartman got a mixed up mind and dosen't know stuff very will. In my opinion Cartman just a child that needs a father to knows about homosexuals, bi-seuxal and hetersexuals and maybe Cartman understands it.

Come on, guys Cartman is not gay he's really straight like those other guys :cartmansmile:

Sometimes I wonder if you read.
I'm thinking you don't.
Review the topic before you post again.

Oh, and here is a nice exercise for future respondents:
Instead of Cartman, say Stan. And instead of Ben Afleck/Butters/Random guy, say Kyle. Then see if it sounds gay to you.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:07 pm

Infusions wrote:It kinda just seems to me people are repeating the same "evidence episodes" over and over again.

If the thread is going around in circles, someone PM me and I'll lock it. No sense in keeping this thread open if you're gonna end up seeing the same trees time and time again.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:26 pm

All that needs to happen is either:
A- People read the topic and come up with something to say.
B- Don't post.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:06 pm

yes Cartman is gay even if he does deny it and try to hide it heres some proof:

he dressed up like Brittney Spears and danced with a cut out of Justin Timberlake

the Jennifer Lopez episode when he dressed his hand up like J-lo that episode explains all

those are just my observations
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
connor-mcb

Postby connor-mcb » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:51 pm

i think cartman is gay because in the episode the passion of the christ he clearly says i love mel gibson so much that if he was here i would be sucking his balls
tweekneedcoffee777

no Cartman isn't GAY

Postby tweekneedcoffee777 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:44 pm

Cartman is not gay for a few reasons :o he is narcisistic and in general an assh*le... he would go as far swearing on his mothers over the simplest lie to protect his alleged innocence.
In reference to the episode "The Passion of The Jew" where Cartman says "If I knew where Mel Gibson was right now, I would be there, on my knees sucking his balls" he says this as an extreme exaggeration as to how much he looks up to and admires Mel Gibson. If anyones gay, it's Big Gay Al and Mr.Slave. :shock: Well seeya respond or something i'm new here @ southparkstudios Later :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm

All of the 'evidence' posted so far is either Cartman being stupid or him being confused. He doesn't have a dad and his mom is a hermaphrodite. I'd expect someone like that to be a little messed up. Plus he's only 9.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:37 am

No Kyle, he’s not GAY, he just performs fellatio on other men, sucks little boys balls and tells them to suck on his, dresses up as a Vietnamese prostitute and advertises that he’ll give ‘sucky sucky’ for ‘five bucky,’ has tea-parties with a doll named Polly Prissypants, is an active member of NAMBLA and ate a boys pubic hair. Nothing gay aboot any of that, I’m sure a straight guy like you who’s also done all of that stuff would agree.

Return to “Character Discussion”