Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Hell on Earth 2006
Go, God, Go II

Go, God, Go XII
Stanley's Cup
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:22 am

Ah, what the hell, everybody else is doing it. Though I do suck pretty bad at being negative when it comes to my fangirly obsessions. @_x

Great
Good
Okay
Poor

The Return Of Chef
Smug Alert!
Cartoon Wars Part I
Cartoon Wars Part II
A Million Little Fibers
Manbearpig
Tsst

Make Love, Not Warcraft
Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce
Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy
Hell On Earth 2006
Go God Go
Go God Go XII
Stanley's Cup

And even the red I give to A Million Little Fibers grudgingly. That's more like... red-orange to me.
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:09 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Maybe I should start a whole thread where we can do every episode from every season like that. It seems addictive. :P

*-***** ratings are much better than color codes.
respectmyauthoritaah

Sweet

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:44 pm

I think season 10 of south park was awesome ! only one episode that really really sucked donkey balls is stanley's cup.. How can an episode end like that ? especially when its the last episode of 10th season ! They should of had more common sense in that episode...I even think that season 10 was one of the best seasons in south park. They really put a lot of effort in Make love not warcraft ! And it went out great. They should do more episodes like it. And all you people who criticize south park ! get your own high rating popular super awesome Tv show and then make 10 seasons that all of the episodes are perfect and funny ! Cant ? Shut the f*ck up then.
I am a cop, AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!

CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:33 pm

The Return Of Chef --> Great
Smug Alert! --> Okay
Cartoon Wars Part I --> Great
Cartoon Wars Part II --> Great
A Million Little Fibers --> Poor
Manbearpig --> Okay
Tsst --> Great

Make Love, Not Warcraft --> Great
Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce --> Good
Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy --> Good
Hell On Earth 2006 --> Okay
Go God Go --> Okay
Go God Go XII --> Okay
Stanley's Cup --> Poor
ShaneHaughey

Re: Sweet

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:58 pm

respectmyauthoritaah wrote:I think season 10 of south park was awesome ! only one episode that really really sucked donkey balls is stanley's cup.. How can an episode end like that ? especially when its the last episode of 10th season ! They should of had more common sense in that episode...I even think that season 10 was one of the best seasons in south park. They really put a lot of effort in Make love not warcraft ! And it went out great. They should do more episodes like it. And all you people who criticize south park ! get your own high rating popular super awesome Tv show and then make 10 seasons that all of the episodes are perfect and funny ! Cant ? Shut the f*ck up then.

f*ck you assh*le. Under your system, no one can criticize a show/movie/book/article/person unless they can do it. You better love every book ever published, every show ever produced, every article written, every movie made and every president ever in office. You have a brain, feel free to use it(And grammar.)
f*cktard.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
NuGGet117

Postby NuGGet117 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:08 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:f*ck you assh*le. Under your system, no one can criticize a show/movie/book/article/person unless they can do it. You better love every book ever published, every show ever produced, every article written, every movie made and every president ever in office. You have a brain, feel free to use it(And grammar.)
f*cktard.

Just ignore him, even if he is a f*cktard
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:14 am

I should, but I'm starting to lose my mind when I hear some of these idiots on here. One function of being a good fan is to point out flaws, not BLINDLY love everything they do and criticize those who use their minds. I did not enjoy much of Season Nine, Season Ten was better. However, I see exactly where those who do not like Season Ten are coming from. All good. If someone comes in and says, "I liked Season Ten, blah blah blah I'm polite." then that's fine. His opinion, yay! However, when dumbasses decide to jump in and flame those that don't agree, that pisses me off.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:13 am

Exactly. Feel free to express your opinions, just don't make an ass of yourself--respect other people's opinions. There is nothing wrong with another person's brain if they think differently than you. I don't think South Park is perfect and there are certain things I wish were done differently (MAKE KENNY A MAJOR CHARACTER AGAIN DAMMIT), but I've never tried ot suggest that I'd do better than Matt and Trey have done. The criticisms I make are usually fairly minor and wouldn't completely change their style. I obviously like their style, otherwise I wouldn't be watching. Matt and Trey are two very creative people and I don't think I'd ever be able to make as good a show in all my life, but I will provide feedback and say exaclty how I feel about each episode, even if it isn't always praise. Some might disagree with me, and you know what? That's fine! Don't blindly agree with anything I say if that's not what you believe! State how you truly feel, because I'm going to state how I truly feel! Hooray for free thinking!
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:25 am

I thought 9 and 10 were pretty lackluster. It was a longevity thing. Everything with longevity is bound to have some crap along the way (007 movies, Rolling Stones albums, etc). Season 11 is a really good comeback though and there's more insane stuff going on in the world right now too.
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:48 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
respectmyauthoritaah wrote:I think season 10 of south park was awesome ! only one episode that really really sucked donkey balls is stanley's cup.. How can an episode end like that ? especially when its the last episode of 10th season ! They should of had more common sense in that episode...I even think that season 10 was one of the best seasons in south park. They really put a lot of effort in Make love not warcraft ! And it went out great. They should do more episodes like it. And all you people who criticize south park ! get your own high rating popular super awesome Tv show and then make 10 seasons that all of the episodes are perfect and funny ! Cant ? Shut the f*ck up then.

f*ck you assh*le. Under your system, no one can criticize a show/movie/book/article/person unless they can do it. You better love every book ever published, every show ever produced, every article written, every movie made and every president ever in office. You have a brain, feel free to use it(And grammar.)
f*cktard.

f*ck you , you sun of a bitch, every person has the right to his own opinion, you said that yourself. By the way how many languages do you speak f*ck face ? when you speak 4 languages Fluently and without doing mistakes then you can f*cking criticize me about my grammar you f*cking asswipe. Also I didnt say you're not allowed to criticize at all, For f*ck sake I criticize my sake but too many people complain about the show ! About every episode. If you don't like the show stop watching it ! And you stop being a butt f*cking son of a bitch and start being nice to people.
Last edited by respectmyauthoritaah on Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:50 pm

respectmyauthoritaah wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

f*cktard.

f*ck you , you sun of a bitch, every person has the right to his own opinion, you said that yourself. By the way how many languages do you speak f*ck face ? when you speak 4 languages Fluently and without doing mistakes then you can f*cking criticize me about my grammer you f*cking asswipe.

Wait, he has to speak four languages fluently before he can criticize you for speaking one poorly? How does that add up?
SPF4L#1

Postby SPF4L#1 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:52 pm

respectmyauthoritaah wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

f*cktard.

f*ck you , you sun of a bitch, every person has the right to his own opinion, you said that yourself. By the way how many languages do you speak f*ck face ? when you speak 4 languages Fluently and without doing mistakes then you can f*cking criticize me about my grammer you f*cking asswipe.

Stop trying to turn people's legitimate arguments against them.

You were the only one disrespecting opinions, with you "f*ck you assh*le" comment to anyone who criticised season ten of the show. Now I think you're trying to argue that wanting anyone who didn't like it to f*ck themselves is your opinion, but in that case, it's a completely irrational one.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:54 pm

No, I modified it , read it now... And he criticized my english ( my grammar ) And its my 4th language.

respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:57 pm

The guy is just ripping on my for saying my opinion. He should start being nice to people.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”