South Park to make episode about naked middle school girls?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kevlar2351

South Park to make episode about naked middle school girls?

Postby Kevlar2351 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:29 am

Ok, so at the middle school in my town (Castle Rock, CO) there was this recent scandal where a couple of female students took pictures of themselves naked on their phones and sent them to friends. Some of the pics got out to California and there's this big scandal about it now and it got some national TV air time. Here's a link about it: http://www.dcnewspress.com/site/tab11.c ... 9196&rfi=6 Now, I have heard rumors around town that South Park is to make an episode about this event (since it is somewhat close to home for them). Anyone else have any idea about if this is true at all or heard any word about this?
swellman7

Re: South Park to make episode about naked middle school gir

Postby swellman7 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:47 am

Kevlar2351 wrote:Ok, so at the middle school in my town (Castle Rock, CO) there was this recent scandal where a couple of female students took pictures of themselves naked on their phones and sent them to friends. Some of the pics got out to California and there's this big scandal about it now and it got some national TV air time. Here's a link about it: http://www.dcnewspress.com/site/tab11.c ... 9196&rfi=6 Now, I have heard rumors around town that South Park is to make an episode about this event (since it is somewhat close to home for them). Anyone else have any idea about if this is true at all or heard any word about this?

Nope, it's a rumor and that's most likely all it ever will be. And of all the info they've given us about the new season, they've said nothing about this.
Kevlar2351

Re: South Park to make episode about naked middle school gir

Postby Kevlar2351 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:08 am

swellman7 wrote:
Kevlar2351 wrote:Ok, so at the middle school in my town (Castle Rock, CO) there was this recent scandal where a couple of female students took pictures of themselves naked on their phones and sent them to friends. Some of the pics got out to California and there's this big scandal about it now and it got some national TV air time. Here's a link about it: http://www.dcnewspress.com/site/tab11.c ... 9196&rfi=6 Now, I have heard rumors around town that South Park is to make an episode about this event (since it is somewhat close to home for them). Anyone else have any idea about if this is true at all or heard any word about this?

Nope, it's a rumor and that's most likely all it ever will be. And of all the info they've given us about the new season, they've said nothing about this.

Damn...woulda been sweet to see that in an episode somehow. How much of the new season do you know about? Maybe somehow this can sneak in late in the season if they decide to
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:16 am

If they do take a current event as a show idea, they generally try to do an episode as quickly as possible. We have this weeks episode, one more which many believe will have Clinton, and depending on how this episode turns out, a 24 parody. So, I'd think not.

Then again, who knows? :lol:

Welcome to the forum.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kevlar2351

Postby Kevlar2351 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:54 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:If they do take a current event as a show idea, they generally try to do an episode as quickly as possible. We have this weeks episode, one more which many believe will have Clinton, and depending on how this episode turns out, a 24 parody. So, I'd think not.

Then again, who knows? :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, I picked up on that a bit. Some people were saying it was the episode that's airing tomorrow night but I was pretty sure it wasnt. It'd be sweet if something did come up, though. Hopefully the rest of the season stays on the same track as the first two episodes. Loved them so far
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:14 am

Rumor threads get locked around here. Some people might want an episode based on that story to be made, but that's what the new episode idea forum is for. :) Besides, it's already been done.

We're dealing with a group of 13- to 14-year-olds, he said. At that age they are very curious and don't understand the repercussions and harm it can do.

Last week's ep was all about curiosity...

Those in possession of the photos could face charges of sexual exploitation of a child, but Lane said the intent now is not to arrest any of the children involved.

...and how kids shouldn't be punished for it or any confusion stemming from it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”