Different version plushes...

Try to hunt down rare/hard to find dolls, or just talk about the newest ones. Trade or buy rare plushies from other fans!

Moderator: Big-Will

acenase

Different version plushes...

Postby acenase » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:31 am

Does anybody know all of the different version plushes they made for Cartman, Kyle, Kenny and Stan? I always see different ones on eBay and I'm not sure if they're the same. For example, some lists them as 7" and they look a lot smaller and then they list 12" ones that have the same look, and then there are others that can Talk. What were the biggest plushes made? Were they the 12" ones?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:34 am

The first, and biggest, ones were the 24 inch ones, and they cost about $100 when they came out. There weren't many made.

The next generation was 13 inches tall and they cost $40 each. I have all four of the boys, so that was $160+tax out of my pocket.

The next generation was 9 inches tall and I got most of those - Pip, Frozen Kenny, Wendy, some of the Cartman plushies...

Then came the 7 inch plushies, the 5.5 inch plushies, and so on until the 3 inch to 5 inch key ring plushies came out, which just look uuugly.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:41 am

I'd love to have a 24" Stan. I'd sit him next to me in the car so I could ride in the HOV lane.
acenase

Postby acenase » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am

Which ones were the ones featured on one of the South Park specials where Isaac Hayes was talking (they were on a piano)

I think I've seen some that say they are 11 inches tall with a price tag of $19.00. Were these another generation of them? I don't think these are the 13 inch ones because like you said they tagged for $40.

Return to “Plush Dolls Rare & Not so Rare”