What are you listening to ... right now?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

love*metal
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Postby love*metal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:25 pm

love*metal wrote:Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes


AHA! So you're listening to the beauty that is Snow Patrol, huh? :lol:

Anyway:
Snow Patrol - Hands Open
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Postby love*metal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:34 pm

EPAF wrote:
love*metal wrote:Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes


AHA! So you're listening to the beauty that is Snow Patrol, huh? :lol:

Anyway:
Snow Patrol - Hands Open


I brought their album 'Eye's Open' last week and I really like it. There a great band, I'll look into their earlier stuff some time.

Now i'm listining to....

Snow Patrol - Make This Go On Forever
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:38 pm

love*metal wrote:
EPAF wrote:
love*metal wrote:Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes


AHA! So you're listening to the beauty that is Snow Patrol, huh? :lol:

Anyway:
Snow Patrol - Hands Open


I brought their album 'Eye's Open' last week and I really like it. There a great band, I'll look into their earlier stuff some time.


SWEET!

Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes

^ 3:54 onwards is MINT! :D
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Thunderhorse
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:16 pm

System of a Down
"Needles"
Toxcicity
Image
StanismyMan
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 am

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:13 am

A.F.I. - Prelude 12/21
Image
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Thunderhorse
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:52 am

Spinal Tap
"Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight"
This Is Spinal Tap


Yes, it was an actual CD, and a good one at that.
Image
CruciFACTION
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:53 am

Thunderhorse wrote:Spinal Tap
"Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight"
This Is Spinal Tap


Yes, it was an actual CD, and a good one at that.


That movie was so awesome, its to bad Rob Reiner fell to the dark side.
Image
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:59 am

The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Image
Thunderhorse
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:02 am

CruciFACTION wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:Spinal Tap
"Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight"
This Is Spinal Tap


Yes, it was an actual CD, and a good one at that.


That movie was so awesome, its to bad Rob Reiner fell to the dark side.

Greatest movie ever in my oppinion. That is too bad.


Song changed.
now its

Spinal Tap
"Break Like the Wind"
Break Like The Wind


Yes, they released more than one CD.
Image
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:09 am

LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum
Image
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:01 am

Devo
"Girl You Want" [Black Light Odyssey Mix]
Future Retro
2006

This version kicks ass!!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:59 am

Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For (Jaques Du Cont's TWD mix)
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:39 am

Hard-Fi - Middle Eastern Holiday
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Postby love*metal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:53 am

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests