What should they do with Kenny?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

What should be done with Kenny?

Make him lose the hood
No votes
STOP KILLING HIM!
No votes
Stop killing him AND make him lose the hood
No votes
Kill him for good
5%
Get him more involved with the show
30%
Get him more involved with the show, stop killing him, and make him lose the hood!
15%
Stop killing him AND increase his involvement in the show.
10%
Lose the hood AND increase involvment
35%
Just leave him the way he is
5%

Total votes: 20
Nightbringer347

What should they do with Kenny?

Postby Nightbringer347 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:40 am

I have been thinking lately...what should be done to Kenny? I think he's a great character, but should they change him?
"I told you we need to fill the cave with hot molten lead it's the only way to be sure ManBearPig never comes out!" -Al Gore
ClydesGirl

Postby ClydesGirl » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:29 am

I t hink they should have him more involved in the show. But he should keep the hood!
iluvvtweekx

Postby iluvvtweekx » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:06 am

kenny NEEDS to get more involved. butters is turning into a main character already, and it seems like we're losing kenny..

i absolutely love his hair. blonde hair is HOT. seriously, i looovelove all the blonde characters in the show. he should lose the hood sometimes, but not permanently. i also love classic kenny with the muffled speech, but maaan that hair is cute, lol.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:58 pm

Shoot him in the f*cking head and get rid of him, he doesn't do anything anyway.
Sscls

Postby Sscls » Mon May 21, 2007 6:46 pm

Well i choose for Loose the hood & More involvemend because:

He must get more involvemend 'cause he is my favorite SP character :assface:

Dont Stop killin him 'cause it's funny when he got killed :frozenkenny:

Dont kill him for good, i find he must be in plusminus 2/3 episodes otherwise i gonna hate SP :zombiekenny:

Loose his hat 'cause in the beginning it was funny he was inunderstandeble but now it's gonna bore. :unhoodedkenny:

Kenny deserves his own episode what my will :gaykenny:

I love it when Kenny dies.
candies

Postby candies » Mon May 21, 2007 7:06 pm

They should killed him or getting him involved in some new episode if he appears in some. Butters is like becoming the main character ever since season five, and it seems that Butters having a lot episode lately more than Kenny has.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
ZAgqwer

KKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY

Postby ZAgqwer » Wed May 23, 2007 10:29 pm

to my mind Kenny has no idea about live....... he must die every where and always.... He has no money at all and his friends laught at him 'cause his parents are poor and they are drinkers))))) I always laught at him too........
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 am

Even though this question has already been asked dozens of times, I'd say get him more involved in the show. He can have his hood off occasionally, but the hood is part of his identity. The same is true for his old habit of dying and coming back all the time. It is not hard to come up with good roles for him, and he is one of four main characters, so it escapes me why they haven't already.
kennysgirll

Postby kennysgirll » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:53 pm

Kenny deserves his own episode what my will

TOTALLY agree!
:gaykenny: Cool, :assface: Kick Ass, :zombiekenny: Sweet, :unhoodedkenny: Hot, :frozenkenny: .... Timmy! :timmy:

Return to “Polls”