A little bit of golden sun. *New Chapter up!*

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cool_Shan

A little bit of golden sun. *New Chapter up!*

Postby Cool_Shan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:28 pm

The sweet summer air, a gentle breeze in the golden Jamaican sun.
The cane fields illuminated in orange glory, and the sparkling ocean like a blue diamond on black velvet.
Near the beach sat a man, he was a simple man. Red hair curled around his ears, and jade eyes shimmered brightly. He breathed in the humid air, his chest moving in and out slowly. The sand beneath him felt soft and clean. He stared out onto the ocean, eyes fixated into the pool of blue water, almost in a trance.
"Wake up!"
The man shook his head and came out of his daze, he looked above him, the sun almost blinding him as he looked at a small strawberry-blond girl. Her brown eyes flickered with happy blinks, the man smiled.
"I was worrying there daddy! I thought you were hypnotized or something!" she giggled as the man tickled her side.
"I was just thinking honey."
"About what...?" she asked as she sat besides her father,brushing her red bangs out of her chestnut eyes.
He sighed, letting out a gush of air from his lungs.
"About a long time ago, when i was around your age." he replied as he put his arm round the girl's shoulder.
"When you met mummy?" she asked, making patterns on the sand with a delicate finger.
"No, i met mummy a long time after that... i only met her a year before you were born, so that would be seven years ago."
The little girl laughed and shook her head.
"No daddy! You met her eight years ago, if i'm seven and you met mummy a year before i was born. Then it would have been eight years ago."
The man laughed.
"Looks like you caught your old dad there, Catalina."
Catalina giggled again, her tanned skin was cool against his arm.
She placed a hand to her head and knocked on the top, the man continued to speak, " You're very smart..."
"I get it from my daddy!" she laughed.
"And your mum... do you miss your mummy Catalina?" he asked, he knew this was a hard question to answer.
Catalina sighed, sadness in her eyes. She shivered a bit.
"Yes daddy, every day. But she's always watching me daddy, beside from when it thunders. That's when she's bowling with all the angels." Catalina pointed up at the sky, the man laughed and hugged her tight.
"And what about when it rains?" he asked, smiling brightly. She beamed back at him with white teeth.
"That's when she's taking a shower, she can still see me from the window though daddy!"
"And lightning...?"
"When she drops a light bulb silly!"
They both laughed and looked out onto the horizon, the sun was setting and the air was getting nippy.
"Come on, it's getting late. We better head back to the hotel."
"Yeah, I'm hungry!" Catalina said as her stomach growled. They stood up and brushed the sand off of their palms. They began to walk off into the distance, below the orange sky where the gold sun slowly dissapeared into the sandy island.
------------------
Thats chapter one... i wonder who the man with red hair is... well it's pretty simple. Please review!
:)
Last edited by Cool_Shan on Sat May 19, 2007 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:08 am

Its Kyle! Yay! Im so smart lol good story I wonder who the mom is Bebe, Rebecca? we will find out the next chapter right?
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:31 am

Yes, maybe you will...maybe you won't but it's someone you least expect... mwhahahahahaha! *coughs* anywhoo here's the next chappie!
---------
The hotel towered high above the tinned roofed houses. It was close to the beach, so people didn't have to walk far to reach it. Kyle was staying in a middle-class suite with his daughter Catalina, red poof chairs spread around a black coffee table and a double bed sat in the corner of the room. The walls were a burgundy-scarlet and the carpet was white. Catalina sat on the bed drawing on a piece of paper. Kyle was on he phone ordering room service. He put his hand on the receiver and asked his daughter what she wanted to eat.
"Chicken nuggets and French fries!" she cheered happily. Kyle laughed.
"I don't think they have them in Jamaica, honey!"
"I'll have what you're having daddy!" Catalina smiled as she carefully colored in her picture. Kyle ordered the food then sat down on the bed. He sighed, and looked at the picture Catalina was drawing.
"What is it?" he asked.
"It's a doggy and mummy walking the doggy!" Catalina replied.
"You made mommy very pretty, then again she always was pretty."
"Yeah, when's the food coming daddy?"
"Soon, they said they'd be about ten minutes."
Kyle smiled as the door buzzer went, a womans voice could be heard on the other side.
"Room service,"
Kyle jumped off the bed and walked to the door, he opened it and the woman pushed a tray of food in. It was quite a lot. Catalina looked at it with wide eyes and a growling stomach. She smiled.
"Woah! That's a lot of food daddy!" she giggled.
"Thank you." Kyle said to the woman as he wrote a cheque.
"No problem," she replied and took the cheque and left smiling at them.
Kyle smiled as he sat down on the bed with the tray in front of him and Catalina. He smiled and gestured her to eat it. She began to dig in whilst he picked up the piece of paper, she had just been drawing on. He smiled as he looked at the woman with the dog, her blue eyes sparkling in the American sun, her thick hair curling in bangs beneath her shoulders. Her face spread into a massive smile. Kyle sat back onto the pillows and whispered under his breath:
"I miss you... Wendy...."
======
What do you'll think? Next chappie up soon!
:D
Big Will wrote:
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:20 pm

Wow that was a surprize wendy!?! wonder what Stan has to say to that.....but it does kinda make sense because they're both smart.....I saw you spelled check wrong its check not cheque lol but besides that good job with the story :D
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:27 am

Thanks! Okay chapter three is here.
--------
The clouds past by and hardly any blue could be seen from the window, Catalina traced patterns on her sketchbook and looked out the plane every so often.
"Where are we going now daddy? We don't live in South Park, we live in New York." She looked up at Kyle confused.
"We're going to see some of your dad's old friends..." Kyle replied, he studied the other passengers. There were only a few, a couple of old people and a little baby and it's mom and dad. Catalina yawned and scratched her nose delicately, Kyle noticed this.
"Are you still tired?" He asked. Catalina nodded and rested her head against the window, "Don't you'll hurt your head. Lean on my shoulder."
Catalina smiled and leaned against Kyle's shoulder, she closed her eyes. The speaker on the plane turned on and the Pilot was talking.
"We will be arriving at South Park Colorado in ten minutes." it beamed lightly over the plane. The heir hostess brought a tray of food and drinks over to Kyle.
"Hello, can i help you?" she said in a flat, unenthusiastic voice, Kyle looked up at her.
"No thanks... wait..."
He studied the woman's face, she was gorgeous, her brown shimmering hair was tied up in a bun, her skin was flawless and her eyes were a chocolately brown, she had a niced shape body. Not thin or not fat either, but she had a retainer in her mouth that gave her a slight lisp. It wasn't a noticeable one, it was clear.
"Sh...Shelly?!" Kyle gapsed, flabbergasted by the woman he saw infront of him.
"That's what my name tag says... duh!" She started to get impatient, that's when she realized.
"You're Stan's old friend..." she said. Her eyes studied Kyle closely, " I remember your hair..."
"How could you not..." Kyle replied, stroking the red curls on his head.
"Stan hasn't seen you in years... where have you been? You just got up and left without saying goodbye."
"I left a note on his fridge..." Kyle lied, he had to say he did. Or Stan would never forgive him, "What's Stan doing now... the same thing he did four years ago, when i last saw him?"
"No, he's not a mechanic any more, he's trying to become a professional football player."
The pilot called Shelly to the cock pit before she could finish what she was saying, the plane landed in South Park Airlines.
Kyle slowly pulled the luggage from the holders, he didn't want it to go everywhere like it usually did when he flew.
----
Catalina rubbed her tired eyes and walked down the street, holding her father's hand.
"Where are we going now?" She asked.
"To see my best friend in the whole world... Stan."
----
Thats al for this chappie.
:D
Big Will wrote:
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:01 am

Very nice fic. I wonder how Wendy died??????
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:51 pm

I haven't had a chance to write because I've been going out alot and doing things with my nephews lol. So I'll write a new chappie tomoz.
Big Will wrote:
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:16 pm

coolness I like the concept of the story I wonder how stan will react to Kyle's visit??? and yes I wonder how did Wendy die?
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:19 pm

Yeah, I was wondering that also. I couldn't really picture Stan as a mechanic, that is more Cartman's job. By the way it is Cheque not Check, they sound the same mean different things.
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:03 am

Sorry about the check thing lol. I've always thought thats how it was spelt.
Anyways heres chapter 4 (or three i cant remember)
-----
Kyle reluctantly tapped on the blue painted door, it was chipping at the sides and small pieces of paint were peeling around the keyhole.
Kyle breathed in slowly, filling his lungs with the American air, he had missed soo much. Kyle studied the door handle, as it turned slowly, a woman appeared at the door. She was in her late fourties, her head covered with shoulder length brown hair and she was wearing a brown fleece and dark blue pants. Kyle gasped and so did the woman.
"Kyle...?" she looked at him, eyes wide. She smiled and shook his hand. Kyle looked confusingly at her, his green eyes slanted in a sort of "what the hell" expression.
"Mrs.Marsh... I err...I've come to see Stan."
"Yes, Stanley's in the kitchen, he's missed you Kyle. He never knew where you went... you didn't even say goodbye to him."
Kyle rolled his eyes, that was two people who have made him feel guilty today, wow isn't he Mister.Popular.
"Yeah, i did leave a note for him on the fridge, i erm... i think your dog ate it." Kyle gritted his teeth, he hated lying.
Sharon gestured her hand towards the kitchen, that's when she noticed Catalina.
"My, who is this little girl then?" Sharon asked, smiling brightly.
Catalina smiled back at her and looked up with brown-green eyes.
"I'm Catalina!" she explained.
Kyle smiled slightly and went in through the living room, he stopped at the kitchen door and sighed. He slowly turned the door handle, and he pushed the door open... ever soo slightly...
-----
Ooooh, what will Stan think of Kyle's unexpected return? Will Sharon leave Catalina alone and stop babying her like a little doll? Find out next time in my fanfic.
*cue banana phone song*
Big Will wrote:
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:44 pm

Good chapter, if a little short.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:31 pm

lol ring ring ring ring ring banana phone! ok random moment over good job with the story and Elrog was right it was cheque ::feels like a total dumbass:: Im supposed to be in the ninth grade and I never knew that ::goes in dark corner and cries:: ok im done now keep it up! ::thumbs up::
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:08 am

I ish shmart. GOOD JOB!
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:08 am

Erm... thanks Elrog. :lol:
Heres the next chappie:
------
Stan was facing towards the window, looking at the grass and the old swing set. He smiled, as he watched his sons playing with the see-saw, laughing and rocking up and down on it. They were both handsome young boys, one with blond messy hair and blue eyes and another with black short hair and identical eyes to the blond. They were both smiling in the sweet summer's air, there faces red from running around, at the stove was a blond woman, her curly hair reached her waist and it shimmered in the light reflecting through the window. She looked up from the stove, where she was slowly stirring a pan of Ramon Noodles.
Stan noticed that she was looking towards the door, he twisted around, his jaw dropped at the person who stood in front of him. Red curly hair, green-jade eyes and a half-smile on his face.
"K...Kyle...?" He stumbled his words. Then he beamed a huge smile at his old friend. "KYLE!"
He ran over to his friend and hugged him tight, Kyle smiled and patted him Stan on the back. Stan stopped hugging Kyle and stood back, he studied Kyle head to toe.
"Where the hell have you been?!" He asked, still with a look of joy across his face. Kyle smiled back at Stan, he sat down on the dining chair and began to explain everything. He explained how he had moved to New York with Catalina after Wendy died, and how he went to places all over the world on cruises, and holidays. When he had finished explaining, Stan's smile dropped.
"Why didn't you tell me you were going Kyle?" He asked, there was silence and the blond woman slipped out of the door and into the garden, leaving the stove turned down low.
Kyle began to get tired of lying, he gritted his teeth.
I have to tell the truth, i have to tell him why i went without saying goodbye.
There was one of those awful cliches at this point, you know the long silences that would happen in all those soap operas and drama movies. Kyle sighed, and broke the ice by beginning to explain.
"I had to go quickly Stan, i was still grieving over Wendy. I wanted to say goodbye to you Stan, I really did. But i couldn't... i didn't have time... i had to get out as fast as i could."
Stan glowered at Kyle, his feelings were hurt and he clenched his teeth and fists into tight balls.
"Why? You weren't exactly running from the police where you?!" Stan said angrily, Kyle looked shockingly at his friend. How could he say that? Stan was his friend, yet he was acting like a completely different person. And Kyle hated it, he scowled back at Stan, as Stan turned away, his back towards him.
"Stan... What the hell had happened to you? You're acting as though i murdered someone. I only went away for a little while!"
Kyle shouted, Stan's anger grew inside of him, like fire burning the skin, he felt a sharp pain as it filled him.
"YOU WENT FOR SIX f*cking YEARS!" He screamed, Kyle stepped back against the wall and looked into his once best friend's eyes. All he could see was a monster, that he never knew Stan had. Okay, so Stan had been through a lot of sh*t in his life. But it was no need for him to turn against someone he cared for.
Kyle gulped hard and turned away from Stan, he mumbled something under his breath then spoke.
"Yes, i did, but i always thought about coming back. But i wasn't ready Stan... not just then. But i was ready now, that's why i came back. I came back to try to put things right, but obviously i can't. I guess Cartman was always right... I'm just a man... just a stupid man..."
And with that Kyle left the kitchen and through the front door, Stan looked worryingly at the red head as he left the house, what had he done... what had he done...?
---
Next chappie up soon.
Big Will wrote:
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:56 pm

Actually cheque is British and check or cheque is American. Cheque justs looks cooler.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”