should kenny start dying again?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

should they make kenny die again?

yes, that was funny
69%
no, it was never funny
31%

Total votes: 61
prophet muhammad

should kenny start dying again?

Postby prophet muhammad » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:54 am

kenny has only died in a few episodes since season 5, do you think this was a good change or a bad one?
turdsandwich101

kenny should start dieing again.

Postby turdsandwich101 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:55 am

kenny should definately start dieing again. That was what his whole point was in the earlier episodes. You would never know when it would happen or how it was always so random and everytime it happened it was histerical.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:19 am

I say no, even though 99 times out of 100 they were funny. It's just... like many people I got tired of seeing him die all the time, and actually cheered when he live through an episode.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:06 am

I'd settle for one death per run. Even I could write one Kenny death every 6 months. Should be a breeze for our crack SP writing staff.

You read it! You can't unread it!
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:45 am

I think Kenny should die every episode. I'd like to see Kenny die in every scene, as a special episode <laughs>.

Well, it's not really hard to think of ways for Kenny to die, after all, they've been killing lots of people in various ways in most recent episodes. Also, there's a zany little show called "Happy Tree Friends" that uses violent deaths as a substitute to actual plot.

I guess Kenny should have an active part in more episodes, and die when it makes sense for him to die. I don't see why Kenny should die in episodes where the boys are not in actual danger, and his death is just a filler, but, when there's some sort of enemy, or disaster, he could die, just to add a bit of flavor (wasn't that his role during the first episodes? To die and show there was some sort of danger?). Recent episodes have lots of people dying, and Kenny nowhere to be seen.
This is not a sig.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:53 am

Yea, sure. He serves no other purpose.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
btrader

Postby btrader » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:11 am

kenny should die more cause than he gets more into the episode and he has a purpose in recent episodes like the one, D-yikes all he says is "What the Hell should we do" n thats it
Nightbringer347

Postby Nightbringer347 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:35 am

i did think that it was funny for awhile, but after a few seasons, it got REALLY old!!! actually, i really wish that he would lose the hood, too. then u could actually understand him! i think that if he lost the hood, it might encourage matt and trey to make him more involved in future episodes. kenny has always just kind of been around and gone with the flow, but w/o the hood, it would be easy to see him as one of the group.
"I told you we need to fill the cave with hot molten lead it's the only way to be sure ManBearPig never comes out!" -Al Gore
Melody_

Postby Melody_ » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:08 pm

It was pretty funny at times, but then it got a bit boring and it wasn't that funny anymore. I love Kenny, I'd like to see him get more involved than just dying for the sake of it.
nairb32154

Postby nairb32154 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:15 am

kenny isnt really a main character anymore, and he doesnt even talk, so now he is just one of the kids sitting there, so i think he should die, and i also think the random ones were funnier
andoprime

Postby andoprime » Wed May 09, 2007 5:56 pm

He needs to. I can understand it can be kind of hard finding new ways to kill him each week, but kenny not dying any more just doesn't feel right.

It's kind of like when they decided not to kill him in 'Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo.' It just didn't feel finished at the end. :)
Screw you guys, I'm goin home.
Rbxx

Postby Rbxx » Wed May 09, 2007 11:49 pm

I know Kenny is really, as Trey Parker put it himself, "just a prop," but I really got bored of him dying. I just didn't find his deaths all that funny. Maybe one per season, but not every episode like the earlier seasons. Yeah, I know. It was a SP trademark, but eventually, the flavor gets stale.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu May 10, 2007 3:14 am

I think he should, at least in most episodes. Some of the deaths were creative and funny, and I know that Matt and Trey could continue that if they tried hard enough.
candies

Postby candies » Thu May 10, 2007 4:06 am

I used to laugh my ass off everytime Kenny dies from season one through five and I truly missed it so much :( . Every since he return from season seven he really dosen't do or say anything like he used to. He didn't died ever that " Best Friend Forever" when he ran over a Ice Cream truck.

My favorite death was when Kenny died of a Spontaneous Combustion from the beginning of the show. I fricken love that death of him.

From the movie:

Stan: Oh my god, you killed Kenny!

Kyle: You Bastard!!

Cartman: Wow I'll guess you could let yourself on fire, huh?

God Kenny's death was frickin hilarious :lol:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu May 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Kenny dying wasn't funny, to me, or even how he died, but I liked the ways that they tried to change it up, if that makes sense. Like, in "Prehistoric Iceman" Stan said, "Oh my god, they killed Kenny!" and Kyle said, "What? I'm not speaking to you." Then, in "Clubhouses" 1 of the teens at Cartman and Kenny's clubhouse party finds a penny and Kyle walks by and is like, "You bastards!" I just thought that was more hilarious then the actual killing of Kenny.

Return to “Polls”