jackass 3

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
southpark6112

jackass 3

Postby southpark6112 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:47 am

The boys are watching mtv and then come across the show jackass they then start raving about it and start doing their own jackass stunts then all the mothers gather to put a stop to it but little do they know is that the fathers have a little jackass group and randy is the leader.
AnthonyD
tainted_oreo

that idea is awsome

Postby tainted_oreo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:21 am

great idea! Maybe Kenny will get killed in some crazy stunt and that would cause the moms to protest.

wait never mind - its like the movie
Steveo3000

Postby Steveo3000 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:41 pm

i think yeah that would be a cool idea and have the mothers so mad that they kill johnny knoxville

and have a line in it

"oh my god they killed johnny knoxville"

"hahahahahahahaha"

have them laugh because it's jackass
Alfred E. Neuman

Postby Alfred E. Neuman » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:04 am

Sounds very close to BLU.
klayer2

Postby klayer2 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:42 pm

i like the idea, the adults may think there pulling off awsome stunts but in reality they suck just like most jackass immitation groups who think there hardcore.
The Valentine Bros.

Me too!

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:29 pm

I like that "Jackass" TV show idea for South Park. Maybe Kenny will get killed again! :cartmancop: :cartmansmile: :cartmanhappy:
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:41 pm

They already did the whole banning a television show plot in "Death".
That's how it's down here on the farm!
wizard_man

Postby wizard_man » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:07 pm

I reckon it will be funny for the adults to try the stuff like randy could probaly put beer in his pants and they are all like yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sharpie17

Postby Sharpie17 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:50 am

really good ideas for a south park is "Borat's a Jew Too" and " Welcome E-Coli ".

the first one is when Sacha Baron Cohen or Borat comes to s.p. and then shows cartman,stan, and kenny his funny movie(which i loved). the start making fun of klye and start talking like borat. for example they walk into kyles house and cartman says " we are now walking into the nest of the jews" and they always say " very nice!"one part borat likes cartman and how rascist he is on jews and tells to put his index fingers on his head like a devil and say shalom. cartman ( which was handed a shotgun by borat) shoots kenny and then stan and kye says omg u killed kenny u bastards! at the end kyle relizes cohen is a jew and explains some morale of the story which the creaters can make up.

In "Welcome E-Coli" they go to Taco Bell and order food. as they watch tv they hear about the e-coli outbreak. sadly kenny and a couple other people ( including shelly marsh) in the town eating there become very sick. the marshes sue taco bell because she is in the hospital very sick.stan says his last good byes to shelly before the case begins.shelly almost dies and sadness the marhes because they think she past away. meanwhile cartman kyle and kenny are playing football and kenny just randomly dies! just when the marshes wins a nurse from the hospital comes rushing thro the doors saying shelly is alive.the marshes r happy and cartman says i am never gunna eat there ever again. kyle says a morale "even tho something is bad it will become better so it is ok to eat ther" then u see shelly back home coming into the house saying turds because the boys played dress up in her room while she was in the hospital.

Creaters these are good ideas and i hope u like them too!
Borat is VARY NICE

contact at espnjr94@aim.com
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:13 pm

Ehhh.....they already made fun of Jackass, I highly doubt it'll happen.
Then again, I could be wrong, I have been in the past and no doubt I will be in the future. -_-;
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:39 pm

Sharpie17 wrote:really good ideas for a south park is "Borat's a Jew Too" and " Welcome E-Coli ".

the first one is when Sacha Baron Cohen or Borat comes to s.p. and then shows cartman,stan, and kenny his funny movie(which i loved). the start making fun of klye and start talking like borat. for example they walk into kyles house and cartman says " we are now walking into the nest of the jews" and they always say " very nice!"one part borat likes cartman and how rascist he is on jews and tells to put his index fingers on his head like a devil and say shalom. cartman ( which was handed a shotgun by borat) shoots kenny and then stan and kye says omg you killed kenny you bastards! at the end kyle relizes cohen is a jew and explains some morale of the story which the creaters can make up.

In "Welcome E-Coli" they go to Taco Bell and order food. as they watch tv they hear about the e-coli outbreak. sadly kenny and a couple other people ( including shelly marsh) in the town eating there become very sick. the marshes sue taco bell because she is in the hospital very sick.stan says his last good byes to shelly before the case begins.shelly almost dies and sadness the marhes because they think she past away. meanwhile cartman kyle and kenny are playing football and kenny just randomly dies! just when the marshes wins a nurse from the hospital comes rushing thro the doors saying shelly is alive.the marshes r happy and cartman says i am never gunna eat there ever again. kyle says a morale "even tho something is bad it will become better so it is ok to eat ther" then you see shelly back home coming into the house saying turds because the boys played dress up in her room while she was in the hospital.

Creaters these are good ideas and i hope you like them too!

DON'T YOU EVER PUT IDEAS IN SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEAS EVER AGAIN, FAT PIG!
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:29 am

..so anyway.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 am

Awe, i thought this was a Jackass 3 movie discussion! *leaves*
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:38 am

The Valentine Bros. wrote:DON'T YOU EVER PUT IDEAS IN SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEAS EVER AGAIN, FAT PIG!

That's going in my sig.

It will be funny, very funny. :D
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:16 pm

Nommel wrote:
The Valentine Bros. wrote:DON'T YOU EVER PUT IDEAS IN SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEAS EVER AGAIN, FAT PIG!

That's going in my sig.

It will be funny, very funny. :D
Thanks for the sig. :D

Return to “Episode Speculation”