Here’s some episode that I’d enjoy the most:
1. Mrs. Garrison’s new fancy vagina- Loved every scene and storyline
2. The Losing Edge- The boys hates baseball and Randy keeps getting drunk and fighting all the dad’s
3. The Death of Eric Cartman- It’s essentially funny how Cartman believes he was a ghost and Butters does too
4. Tsst- Now this is the episode involves Cartman’s behavior problems, all those nanny’s gives up because they’ll couldn’t control Cartman’s bigoted
5. Make Love, not Warcraft- All I’m going to say Classic episode
6. Hell on Earth 2006- Satan wants to have a super sweet sixteen party! Awesome
Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
My fav episodes out of season 9 were:
* Two Days Before the Day after Tomorrow - Just in general
* Follow that Egg - Typical Miss Garrison fuck-upness, and Stan & Kyle cuteness
* Trapped in the Closet - About a time for the Scientologists to have it!
* Bloody Mary - Funny Randy stuff
(You didn't ask this but still)
My LEAST fav episodes of season 9:
* The Death of Eric Cartman - Just kinda dull, one dimensional plot, nothing surprising or especially funny. Best thing was the song.
* Erection Day - Uh... Wtf? Best thing was Butters' sex ed speech.
* Marjorine - Too much and too little of everything.
* Free Willzyx - Boring and... stupid.
So, then season 10.
* Smug Alert! - funny. Actually came somewhere and ended up somewhere. Each boy had his own kind of plotline.
* Cartoon Wars (both) - Two of the most genius sp-episodes ever! Maybe not the funniest (although, that too) but just had a very very good point. Held suspense through the whole thing.
* Go, God, Go! (both parts) - interesting, funny and good points again.
* The Return of Chef - Hated it! Disturbing, stupid, ruining the good character for good.
* A Million Little Fibers - Obviously. (God, I'd like to hear them doing a commentary for that one soon... explaining a little what the hell were they thinking )
* Tsst - Sucked.
* Hell on Earth 2006 - Sucked.
The loosing edge-Just funny
Free willzyx- I bet those announcer guys at sea world and stuff really do turn off the mic and make fun of people
Marjorine-It was hilarious the way Butters' parents went crazy and fed butters a dead lady
and Follow that egg- Again, just funny
My Favorites on season 10 are
The Return of Chef- I laughed the whole time. But not when chef got killed, that was over the top.
Manbearpig-It's funny to see al gore act childish
Make Love, not warcraft-I love internet game parodies
Miss teacher bangs a boy-Yes Ike YES!
Hell on earth 2006-Who doesn't like to see the devil act like a 16 year old girl. Hilarious.
AxayPaulene wrote:Don't we all?Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
So anyway, I think my favorite Season nine episodes would have to be The Losing Edge and Follow that Egg. I can't really explain why. I tend to frequently watch episodes that comfort me, and these two I could watch over and over again while doing something else.
The Losing Edge traveled a lot, which I really liked. They didn't stay in South Park, and in fact went on to compete with other cities. Their hair styles never cease to amuse me, and Randy's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. He's the poster parent that represents that misunderstanding between a child and adults.
I like Follow that Egg because of the topic it was covering. Also, Stan's so cute when he's doing that thing that little boys do when they like someone and then deny it. Poor Wendy.
My favorite Season ten episode is Make Love, Not Warcraft, because it simply deals with the kids being kids. I know that I certainly gained more than my fair share of pounds while sitting on my but and playing video games on the computer. That and the whole friends uniting thing I can really relate to.
All in a Day's Work...
swellman7 wrote:Best of season 9: The death of Eric Cartman
Best of season 10: Make love, not warcraft
Worst of season 9: Free Willyx
Worst of season 10: A Million Litlle Fibers
I totally agree with you on the last one for Chapter ten. I mean, I'm a big Towlie fan as much as the next person, but for some reason that episode seemed to go too slow for me. Free Willyx was nice though because it just how blatently innocent and unintelligent these boys are, and that's what makes it really funny.
All in a Day's Work...
Worst of Season 9: Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, the dreaded Erection Day, Ginger Kids, and the highly overrated Trapped in the Closet
Best of Season 10: Cartoon Wars (both parts, especially 2), Tsst, Make Love, Not Warcraft, and Mystery of the Urinal Deuce
Worst of Season 10: A Million Little Fibers, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy, and Stanley's Cup
1.Follow that egg-mrs garrison was so funny in it, i loved stan and kyles friendship moment.
2.Wing-it was really funny when the boys were fighting with the chinese mafia.
3.Losing edge-when randy kept fighting with other dads and when the boys didn't want to play the sport all summer.
4.mr garrisons fancy new vagina-funny as hell.
5.free willzyx-probably one of my favorite episodes because i love orca's.
6.two days before the day after tommorow-the part when cartman and stan ran a boat into the damn, and the jew gold part cracked me up.
the return of chef-it was okay but not one of my favorites.
cartoon wars-when the part when cartman and kyle fought on there big wheelers.
cartoon wars part 2-the part when cartman and kyle fought like sissys, and when kyle met bart simpson. and the part when cartman lost to kyle for taking family guy off the air.
smug alert-people smelling there own farts was priceless.
ms teacher bangs a boy-i loved the part when cartman was the dog bounty hunter, and the part when kyle walked into the teacher naked in the bathtub.
mystery of the urinal deuce-i loved the hole dooking in the urinal part and when cartman blamed kyle for 9/11.The part when stan put a gun to kyle's head didn't make much sense to me.
manbearpig-al gore parody almost made me pee my pants, and when cartman crapped treasure was halarious.
Worst of season 9 Mr garrisons fancey new vagina, errcetsion day
Best of season 10 Smug Alert, Tsst, Make Love Not Warcraft, Miss Teacher Bangs A boy , Go God Go (both parts), Stanlys Cup (I hate the God damm Mighty Ducks)
Worst of season 10 A Million Little Fibers
I Know I'm crap at spelling, I need The adult version of hoocked on Monkey phonics
1. Die, Hippie, Die-
2. The Losing Edge
3. The Death Of Eric Cartman
4. Trapped In The Closet
5. Free Willzyx
1. Smug Alert
2. Cartoon Wars Part One
4. Make Love, Not Warcraft
5. Go, God, Go Part two
My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.
I-Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
III-Die Hippie Die
II-Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy
III-Mystery of the Urinal Deuce
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests