The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:27 pm

I miss tweek! I know he shows up in episodes but he doesn't have as big of roles as he used to. Ironically, kids used to call me 'Tweek' in 8th grade.

Hah, i love when they called him the "cocain addict" or something like that. I can't remember correctly....
XxAbbyMarshxX

Postby XxAbbyMarshxX » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:09 am

I do too! I loved it when Tweek had big roles in Season 6. but those days are long gone, and Im sure as hell missing them...

But anyway, Tweek made the show alot more fun to watch. I still love the show, but where'd the cute twitchy guy we all loved go??
The Stan thread and the Kyle Thread have more pages than the Cartman thread. I'm so proud.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:35 pm

XxAbbyMarshxX wrote:I do too! I loved it when Tweek had big roles in Season 6. but those days are long gone, and Im sure as hell missing them...

But anyway, Tweek made the show alot more fun to watch. I still love the show, but where'd the cute twitchy guy we all loved go??

He appeared in 1107 (NOTLH), but he didn't have any lines. I do agree, though, Tweek made the show fun to watch. So, where'd he go?!?!?
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Tweek_like_chocolate

Postby Tweek_like_chocolate » Sun May 13, 2007 10:39 am

I hope they give him a huge role in a new episode :D

Ooooh... or maybe a film.... thats highly doubtful though
I'll have one coffee flavoured Tweek with a side order of Kenny to go Please. Oh and a small Kyle. No ice.
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Tweek has sorta receeded alot because I believe the creators don't have any fresh ideas for his character.

Tweek is one of my favorites and I would like to see him have a major role in an episode. On the top of my list I would actually like to see a Butters - Tweek duo episode...those two would be great together.
--------------------

Thrawny
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Tue May 15, 2007 12:07 am

Thrawny wrote:Tweek has sorta receeded alot because I believe the creators don't have any fresh ideas for his character.

Tweek is one of my favorites and I would like to see him have a major role in an episode. On the top of my list I would actually like to see a Butters - Tweek duo episode...those two would be great together.

Yea, yea!!! That would be a great duo!!! I'd like to see that in the future.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
candies

Postby candies » Wed May 23, 2007 4:31 pm

Tweek is the most unusual and comical little boy I have ever seen in my life, but why he isn’t appear any episode anymore? Did Matt and Trey forgotten about him like they forgotten about Pip since season six? I like Tweek and I hope he could get an episode on October.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed May 23, 2007 6:41 pm

candies wrote:Tweek is the most unusual and comical little boy I have ever seen in my life, but why he isn’t appear any episode anymore? Did Matt and Trey forgotten about him like they forgotten about Pip since season six? I like Tweek and I hope he could get an episode on October.

Do you write all your posts while stoned, or are you just really, really stupid?
candies

Postby candies » Wed May 23, 2007 9:16 pm

Nommel wrote:
candies wrote:Tweek is the most unusual and comical little boy I have ever seen in my life, but why he isn’t appear any episode anymore? Did Matt and Trey forgotten about him like they forgotten about Pip since season six? I like Tweek and I hope he could get an episode on October.

Do you write all your posts while stoned, or are you just really, really stupid?
Neither that's how I type and I'm am not really, really stupid, Nommel I'm being particular today.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun May 27, 2007 12:23 am

Ahem, I believe we were talking about Tweek...

Of course we'd all love to see Tweek get featured in an episode, but I doubt it's going to happen. Seems like M&T just got tired of his character. Yeah, most of his appearances revolved around one theme, but it was a damned good one. I like his character far more than Butters, but it seems that opinion isn't shared by them.
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sun May 27, 2007 1:33 am

hey Tweeks_Coffee, keep helping me protect Butters' wikipedia article bro!
--------------------

Thrawny
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun May 27, 2007 2:19 am

Thrawny wrote:hey Tweeks_Coffee, keep helping me protect Butters' wikipedia article bro!

I do what I can, but I haven't been on there much lately. Dealing with the vandals can just be so damned irritating sometimes...
ChaosKenny

Postby ChaosKenny » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:11 am

Well, this thread came long after it should have.
Classic Sig Month.
Want a sig? PM Me with your request.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:06 pm

The site for the various chracter armies has been made. THERE IS NOTHING HERE YET. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO BUILD CRAP ON A WEBSITE, CONTACT SCHANTRAC.
http://wars_of_park.phpnet.us/
That's how it's down here on the farm!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:28 am

Considering nothing's happened in the Tweek scene for a while, you might think that i'm mainly posting this to bump the thread; and you'ld be right. But aside from afirming my LOVE of :tweek: i want to show you some of the many sites on which you can show YOUR devotion to his will. Just take any of these links for some Tweeked out lovi'n; http://digital-glitch.net/tweek/ : http://fan.kawaii.nu/tweek/

Return to “Character Discussion”