Spiderman 3

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

buster108

Postby buster108 » Mon May 07, 2007 4:23 pm

I've seen the the film and it is Awsome!!!!!!!!!! 8)
KyleSchwartz#1

Postby KyleSchwartz#1 » Mon May 07, 2007 6:56 pm

I thought Spider-man 3 was great. The critics who didn't like it are major "R-tards". :craig:
mab2004

Postby mab2004 » Tue May 08, 2007 2:47 am

I saw it and I thought it sucked. The action scenes as always were fantastic but the story was just lame. The final act of the film was borderline unwatchable; completely rushed and they tried to cram way too much into the last half hour. They made Venom an absolute JOKE. Venom is supposed to be bad-ass and completely evil, but they decided it'd be a better idea to make him a wise-cracking pussy instead. I don't get it, I thought Spiderman 2 was a f*cking great movie which gave me really high hopes for this one, but it didn't work for me.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue May 08, 2007 6:24 pm

Damn, Spiderman 3 is completely booked up in the cinema where I live fo the next week.
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Tue May 08, 2007 10:53 pm

I just read this article that may be interesting.

They better not f*ck it up again this time. And, even though this movie featured the symbiote, i still have faith that someday they will toss this movie in the garbage and start over again with the symbiote saga. This movie REALLY hurt what could have been an excellent pair/trilogy of films. Let's hope they'll still do them. And keep faithful to the comics:

Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed May 09, 2007 12:08 am

deathandecay wrote:Image

Haha! :lol: Couldn't help but laugh when I saw that. Hell, the Green Goblin costume in the first movie at least resembled the one from the comics.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 09, 2007 12:10 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

Haha! :lol: Couldn't help but laugh when I saw that. Hell, the Green Goblin costume in the first movie at least resembled the one from the comics.

Heh, I thought that was the Green Goblin when I first glanced at it.
Cold Machine

Postby Cold Machine » Wed May 09, 2007 12:19 am

Hmm, so the general concensus is that this movie is, at the least, pretty lame.

Well that's enough for me to blow it off and wait for some popcorn flick to go see. But man, rumors about Spiderman 4...wow. I guess a once-promising series of movies is gonna get milked to death.
"A minute's success pays the failure of years." - Robert Browning
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 16, 2007 5:12 am

I saw it. It was... well, it just was. There were too many hokey parts for my taste. In fact, I almost walked out at one point.
Clyde Donovan

Postby Clyde Donovan » Wed May 16, 2007 1:53 pm

BRMBug wrote:I saw it. It was... well, it just was. There were too many hokey parts for my taste. In fact, I almost walked out at one point.

The part you wanted to walk out of was the dacing part at the jazz Club.Wasn't it. SO LAME!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 16, 2007 2:21 pm

No, before that. Think "Saturday Night Spidey".
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Wed May 16, 2007 4:25 pm

The symbiote.....It's.....changing me into someone...someone else. It feels....good. I'm stronger.....faster.......the anger. THE ANGER IS TAKING OVER!!!! OH NO, watch out, here he comes!:

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed May 16, 2007 5:23 pm

If Maguire doesn't come back for a fourth film (which they shouldn't even do, why can't producers stick to trilogies these days, instead of milking it for it's worth?), they might move on to some Ben Reilly stuff.
Email notifications do matter, people.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 16, 2007 9:37 pm

:roll:

albino.black.sheep wrote:f Maguire doesn't come back for a fourth film (which they shouldn't even do, why can't producers stick to trilogies these days, instead of milking it for it's worth?), they might move on to some Ben Reilly stuff.

I heard that he says he doesn't want to do another. And if it's true, after seeing this chapter, I don't blame him. There's a review on weebls-stuff.com that I agree with wholly.

Additional hoak was at the end, when he went to save MJ, and just had to stop for a moment in front of a waving American flag for a moment to either assess the situation, or recoil for a good swing, I couldn't tell.
[overlypatrioticdill-holeman-man] Yeah Spidey! Yeah! This is 'Merica! And you tell 'em that that they can't do that in 'Merica![/overlypatrioticdill-holeman-man]

There's probably another couple-dozen examples, but I can't think of them now.
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:43 pm

Well i'm a bit iffy with this movie. I think some parts where awesome and some a bit to Boohoo. I loved the dancing outside that store scene though. I almost fell off my chair laughing.
And the mary-jane hitting bit that was funny. Lol.
I'm a cruel and twisted person i know.
The action scenes were f*cking great. Emo Spider man pissed me off abit. I thought it was too smug not evil enough.
I mean i thought Emo Spiderman was supposed to be horrible and a maniac not a pussy character who told lame jokes.
But overall i thought it was a great movie. But it does not beat Number 2 which i thought was the best.
Man number two kicked total ass.
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”