what are your dreams?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Hylian3
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 am

Postby Hylian3 » Thu May 10, 2007 8:32 pm

Jay C, get a life. I make a harmless post on this thread and i get called a "fur fag"???? Um ok, anyway you may want to study for your GCSE's if you want to pass you dumb cu*nt because searching threads to blag out your pathetic, unfunny use of language isnt going to help, unless your just going to be a typical scoucer and sell drugs like you claim? Anyway, i hope you fail miserabley. And....if you call Tom a fag, i'll personally f*cking rip your fingers off and shove them up your over-crowded assh*le covered in sh*t....oh wait =O i was talking about your mouth.
Image
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 10, 2007 10:16 pm

... Ok, so anyway, I'd like to get an old movie theater up and running again, and show both first-run movies, and older movies. But I wouldn't do it like the Inwood does it. See, they show Indie movies all through the week, then have a midnight movie on Friday and Saturday, of... Well this weekend I think it's Jaws. What I'd do is have say, Spiderman 3 showing throughout the day, and have something like The Addams Family, or LA Story as a matinée as well, and some classic B&W movie as a midnight movie all throughout the week too. (especially during the summer. That is of course if I could find an actual theater. One that I've seen that would be nice to get going again is The Uptown Theater, in downtown Grand Praire. I think they have 2 screens.
What would be real nice is to get the Stadium Drive-In going again. When it was built in the early 70's, Texas Stadium had part of the parking lot dedicated to a drive in during the off season. They had 3 screens that were unique in the fact that they were hinged, and could be raised and lowered. One of the screens still exists (they turned it into a carport like thing), and the projection booth/consession stand is still there too. (also now used for storage).
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu May 10, 2007 10:46 pm

Hylian, you brought that on yourself by having that retarded ass picture on there. Then, instead of bringing this to a head PM wise, you decided to be all "tough" and continue publicly. Keep on posting; it makes it look like you are trying to defend yourself, which people that have nothing to defend don't do. In other words, it does make you look like a complete and total asshat.


Scouser: Get the f*ck out. All your insults were, "Emo homosexual, emo homosexual, etc."
You sound seven years old. Go away.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
butters_stoch
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:52 am

Postby butters_stoch » Fri May 11, 2007 1:14 am

i dont create argument threads... cool idea though... but the topic is dreams not assh*le arguments!!! now shut the f*ck up!

(my dream is to stop the arguments and have all the money in the world...also have the worlds largest fountain... :wink: )
For a good time, call someone who cares
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 11, 2007 1:55 am

butters_stoch wrote:i dont create argument threads... cool idea though... but the topic is dreams not assh*le arguments!!! now shut the f*ck up!

(my dream is to stop the arguments and have all the money in the world...also have the worlds largest fountain... :wink: )


Or you could point to those who started the fight or say be quiet.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri May 11, 2007 1:56 am

butters_stoch wrote:i dont create argument threads... cool idea though... but the topic is dreams not assh*le arguments!!! now shut the f*ck up!


Yeah that's really going to make them stop lol
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri May 11, 2007 1:58 am

When I was little my dream was to be really rich, and have a massive house (like most little kids) but I realized that will most likely never happen.

I've always wanted my own business, just a little store that I'd run, and just sell something simple like CDs or something.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
O'Brien
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:05 pm

Postby O'Brien » Fri May 11, 2007 2:26 am

I wanted to be an astronaut back when I was a little boy, but I gave up on that dream long ago. I'm not that sure what I want to do with my life at this time.....
Image

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
scouser lad here
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:26 pm

Postby scouser lad here » Fri May 11, 2007 7:38 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Hylian, you brought that on yourself by having that retarded ass picture on there. Then, instead of bringing this to a head PM wise, you decided to be all "tough" and continue publicly. Keep on posting; it makes it look like you are trying to defend yourself, which people that have nothing to defend don't do. In other words, it does make you look like a complete and total asshat.


Scouser: Get the f*ck out. All your insults were, "Emo homosexual, emo homosexual, etc."
You sound seven years old. Go away.


I don't see why i should go away i never wanted to be brought into this argument i would't have if it wasn't for Jay C's comment about me being a homosexual when he himself is turning into one. I doubt also i can be called a homosexual unlike alot of you assh*les on here i don't internet date i actully see hylian unlike you sad motherf*ckers. Shane are you frightened that it may be known you are a willy muncher. So please don't act all high and mighty. And you sad bitch with all those posts go get a life.
Image
Hylian3
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 am

Postby Hylian3 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:23 pm

Jay C started this crap off, i simply posted about what i wanted to do for my dream and i get called a "fur fag"? Anyway, all you other douche bags can stay out, its non of your business =) Oh and Shane, i dont take kindly to you calling my boyfriend pathetic names that arent remotely funny or telling him to get out. We have every right to post here, dont like it? Then f*ck you. Dont get us started because we'll argue your asses off and we always win. So kindly be quiet now, or accept the fact i made a normal post and it turned into this.
Image
Hylian3
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 am

Postby Hylian3 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:38 pm

Nommel wrote:
butters_stoch wrote:i dont create argument threads... cool idea though... but the topic is dreams not assh*le arguments!!! now shut the f*ck up!


Yeah that's really going to make them stop lol



XD
Image
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Fri May 11, 2007 5:13 pm

scouser lad here wrote:I don't know why i am wasting my time typing this

You don't know why you do anything ever. :]

Oh, and by the way, stop trying to act as if this is just something you're doing to kill boredom. I must obviously get under both yours and Alex's skin if you both reply to something I wrote less than 25 minutes after I wrote it. AND that I wrote it on a message board where both of your [lack of] existences are just to troll and annoy. So cut the sh*t, you pair of idiots, I must do something magical to cause such a reaction. :P

scouser lad here wrote:First of all you are the homosexual who is becoming a emo so feck you. you can't draw for poo and you should stop.

No thanks. Oh, and get your head out of your ass, calling me an Emo. Really, did you and Alex spend many wasted hours looking through all of my sh*t on Deviantart just to look for smack to bring to the table? Oh man, I can't believe you two. XD Hylian, remember when you told me you wanted to kill yourself? Tom, you were there, weren't you? Wow, Tom, that's a big contradiction, calling someone an emo when your own lover is a full-blown one, herself. Hypocrite.

scouser lad here wrote:You are the one who is trying to be all cool and smart and it just doesn't work.

No, I'm not. I do all this to humour myself, as I know the pair of you would take it really seriously, as I can prove:

Hylian3 wrote:And....if you call Tom a homosexual, i'll personally f*cking rip your fingers off and shove them up your over-crowded assh*le covered in sh*t....oh wait =O i was talking about your mouth.

Wow. Hey, Tom, what's it like dating a crazy bitch? LAFFOLAFFO

scouser lad here wrote:Oh and by the way you are such a bullshitter. Making out if your life was bad a few months ago. Go and cry in the corner you emo homosexual.

I've been through quite a lot, actually [As totally moronic as that sounds], so please, don't say stupid sh*t like you actually know me, because you really don't.

scouser lad here wrote:On deviantart you state that the Nes is your favorite console i f*cking doubt that you sack of crap. You probaly heard all emos like it so you like it.

... *facepalm*

Hylian3 wrote:Jay C, get a life. I make a harmless post on this thread and i get called a "fur homosexual"???? Um ok, anyway you may want to study for your GCSE's if you want to pass you dumb cu*nt because searching threads to blag out your pathetic, unfunny use of language isnt going to help, unless your just going to be a typical scoucer and sell drugs like you claim?

Once again; Personal life, Don't know me, ect. Go ahead and keep talking about it in a negative light, as I'm not too bothered. That was the old, stupid me. :B

Hold on... I just noticed something:

Hylian3 wrote:unless your just going to be a typical scoucer and sell drugs like you claim?

scouser lad here wrote:

Hylian3 wrote:a typical scoucer and sell drugs

... OH GUYS BRACE FOR IMMINENT COLLISION.

See how you two just contradict yourselves, and each other, ALL THE TIME? :lol:

Hylian3 wrote:i'll personally f*cking rip your fingers off and shove them up your over-crowded assh*le covered in sh*t....oh wait =O i was talking about your mouth.

Oh, FUN-NAY. And WIT-TAY. I wish I was like you.

Hylian3 wrote:Jay C, get a life. I make a harmless post on this thread and i get called a "fur homosexual"????

Oh. You got me. :D

scouser lad here wrote:i would't have if it wasn't for Jay C's comment about me being a homosexual when he himself is turning into one.

Oh. You got me. Again. :D

Hylian3 wrote:Anyway, all you other douche bags can stay out, its non of your business

Hylian3 wrote:We have every right to post here, dont like it? Then f*ck you.

ULTIMAET CONTRADICTIONZ

Oh, and a little P.S - I know I spent a bit of time on this post, so you can both go ahead and say that I 'possess no life'. But in all seriousness, If having a life means being like you two retards, sign me up for the nearest obituary, PLEASE.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
buttersbutters
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:27 pm

Postby buttersbutters » Fri May 11, 2007 5:57 pm

Why does this happen to every thread nowadays?
Image
scouser lad here
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:26 pm

Postby scouser lad here » Fri May 11, 2007 6:02 pm

to jay C the only reason i left my message was because you called me a homosexual. i can ignore you if i want i am just bored and i actually do just want to argue due to the fact that i have nothing better to do. so i will not give you any more satisfaction of typing back.


JAY C IS A TWAT

goodbye and thank you everybody
Image
Hylian3
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 am

Postby Hylian3 » Fri May 11, 2007 6:06 pm

Jay C, maybe i do troll forums to post senseless bullsh*t, but this time, i posted something which wasnt spam for once, and you took the opportunity to turn it into a full blown arguement, which i wasnt expecting. Yes, me and Tom must work quite wonders on you too ,since you took all your time to type out your last post, and even bother to start this arguement....wow boredom must have gotten to you pretty bad. Yes, i am a crazy biatch thanks and actually, Tom isnt technically a scouser as i know a hell of alot more than you do Mr "I think im so hilariously f*cking funny and i like to start random arguements because im a c*unt"
Image

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests