Postby plk12345 » Tue May 22, 2007 7:07 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Lame. :lol:

lol, guess the ignore part didn't last long, did it? pervert
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue May 22, 2007 7:10 pm

plk12345 wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:Lame. :lol:

lol, guess the ignore part didn't last long, did it? pervert

By ignoring you, I meant your derogitory, racist and bigoted comments.

Anyway, I think I'm done with this thread. I have no reason to continue watching it.

Thanks to everyone who indulged their phobias while I was here and for appreciating my eyeball scar. I'll see you all in less diseased threads.
Email notifications do matter, people.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Tue May 22, 2007 7:14 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:By ignoring you, I meant your derogitory, racist and bigoted comments.

you are known to do the exact same thing

besides, when was i ever racist? stupid bitch
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue May 22, 2007 7:31 pm

Natalee18

Postby Natalee18 » Tue May 22, 2007 8:08 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrrhcq3aMw

Is that your phobia ? Marlin Manson with all his make-up and stuff ?

Anyway...
I hate crowded places. I feel very uncomfortable when there’s many people around me and I’m afraid of them. I always think they’re watching me, and it’s a matter of time when somebody's gonna make fun of me or especially insult me with no particular reason. I don’t know where that fear came from, maybe from primary school where I was bullied by children of my class, although they were ripping on me even after primary school.
God I hate them, I HATE THEM !!! Those sons of bit**es, I would kill them with my bare hands ! Yeah but that was 5 years ago... but the memories stayed and made me that kind of phobia if I could call it a phobia I don’t know maybe I’m just a freak.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue May 22, 2007 8:11 pm

No, actually I like Manson alot.. Ok, you got me. PLK is annoying, and from now on, whenever he starts up his bullsh*t, I am going to attempt to hi-jack whatever thread the arugement is on. That might mean posting cool sh*t from YouTube, or saying things that are completely unrelated to the conversation.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue May 22, 2007 8:36 pm

Natalee18 wrote:Anyway...
I hate crowded places. I feel very uncomfortable when there’s many people around me and I’m afraid of them. I always think they’re watching me, and it’s a matter of time when somebody's gonna make fun of me or especially insult me with no particular reason. I don’t know where that fear came from, maybe from primary school where I was bullied by children of my class, although they were ripping on me even after primary school.
God I hate them, I HATE THEM !!! Those sons of bit**es, I would kill them with my bare hands ! Yeah but that was 5 years ago... but the memories stayed and made me that kind of phobia if I could call it a phobia I don’t know maybe I’m just a freak.

I get like that sometimes, and I was also bullied in primary school, so I know how you must feel. It's horrible the feeling of insecurity.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Tue May 22, 2007 8:46 pm

I'll always have a phobia of mustard. I hate the smell of it and I freak out if mustard someone gets on me and I have to smell it even after it's wiped off. That stench never goes away, and so I can never eat a hamburger that had mustard, cause I can still taste that sh*tty yellow stuff even if it was wiped off. I just can't tolerate it at all. :x

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:21 pm

[quote="O'Brien":07517]I'll always have a phobia of mustard. I hate the smell of it and I freak out if mustard someone gets on me and I have to smell it even after it's wiped off. That stench never goes away, and so I can never eat a hamburger that had mustard, cause I can still taste that sh*tty yellow stuff even if it was wiped off. I just can't tolerate it at all. :x[/quote:07517]

mustard is f*ckin amazing on hot dogs, other than that it just blows.

i 1/2 agree
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 am

My house still gets to me, and it never used to. I just get this creepy feeling when I pass by the study in the dark.
Clyde Donovan

Postby Clyde Donovan » Wed May 23, 2007 5:04 am

i don't like using public bathrooms. It s gross Yuck! Sick! Gross!
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 24, 2007 6:17 am

I always get edgy when I feel like the Earth is slightly shaking, mostly when I'm lying down. Most of the time, it's really just the fact that beds are not the most stable surfaces out there. I will always jolt when there actually is a quake I can feel; for one second it feels like something ran into my house, and my shelves shake quite loudly. I never liked that feeling.

The fact that I just experienced one of these small quakes and possible aftershocks at this time doesn't help :?

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 24, 2007 8:23 am

Just a guess, you live in California?
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 24, 2007 9:27 am

Damn, you're good at guessing correctly. :D

Indeed I live in CA, where earthquakes are to be expected. To further add to my earthquake phobia, I will never tolerate anything hanging over my bed. I don't like the thought of some picture frame cracking my head open when the Big One comes. :x

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu May 24, 2007 12:07 pm

I have a phobia that John Futrell is always looking over my shoulder, waiting to suck my very blood. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”