The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:19 pm

love*metal wrote:Me and my band played in front of a crowd for the first time yesterday night. We only played 2 songs, and we had no lyrics for them, and all of us screwed up at one point, but it was still great fun. I'm just happy that we had the experience of playing in front of people.

NICE, and how big was this crowd of yours?
I think the biggest crowd I've ever played to was maybe about 35-40 people, but that's just college concerts. I don't know why, but I always find myself playing Accoutsic G. or some mellow and/or calm instrument. I'm a wuss when it comes to trying something more heavier...and electiricercercer. :lol:
Though I've only ever played Accoustic Guitar or Keyboard (set to a Guitar Option - 100+ BPM :lol:) whenever I'm on stage. Anything else and I get this nasty feeling I'll just go nuts like I do all the time with my keyboard at home.

albino.black.sheep wrote:ZOMFG! I just got my wireless connection to work!

I've just had a nightmare trying to install one of those nifty USB Adapter Communication hibererjibberer whatevertheyare thigys. First it works, then it doesn't, then it turns itself off, then it works again, then it goes off again, now the bloody thing's dead. Though I am trying to install it on a computer that's probably got more cobwebs in it than my grandad's lifetime collection of whisky..........and THAT IS old. :roll:

And what do I get as soon as one thing goes wrong:
"Jordan! WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT!!!!! You broke everything!" :roll:
Shut up MAM or I won't help you at all. :x
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:42 pm

EPAF wrote:
love*metal wrote:Me and my band played in front of a crowd for the first time yesterday night. We only played 2 songs, and we had no lyrics for them, and all of us screwed up at one point, but it was still great fun. I'm just happy that we had the experience of playing in front of people.

NICE, and how big was this crowd of yours?
I think the biggest crowd I've ever played to was maybe about 35-40 people, but that's just college concerts. I don't know why, but I always find myself playing Accoutsic G. or some mellow and/or calm instrument. I'm a wuss when it comes to trying something more heavier...and electiricercercer. :lol:
Though I've only ever played Accoustic Guitar or Keyboard (set to a Guitar Option - 100+ BPM :lol:) whenever I'm on stage. Anything else and I get this nasty feeling I'll just go nuts like I do all the time with my keyboard at home.

I'd say about 40 people. It was at this club that I go to of a friday evening, so we were playing in front of people we knew, which is proberly best for the first time. We're actually hoping to play some college concerts ourselves. My college has this thing called SDCR, ''Sussex Downs College Rocks''. Every couple of months they put on a gig with about 6 bands and with a crowed of up to 300 people. That should be fun.

Thats cool that you've played some, good luck with any future gigs you have.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:20 am

LOL I just picked my nose and it got in my eye...JK. But on a serious note...wait, never mind. I have no idea what the f*ck I'm gonna post. :?
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:30 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:LOL I just picked my nose and it got in my eye

I hate it when that happens.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:10 am

Well, it's 10 p.m. on a Saturday night in Milwaukee which means it's time for fireworks. Every weekend from Memorial Day to Labor Day, there's some neighborhood or ethnic festival that requires turning this city into Beruit for an hour every weekend. The brilliant display of explosives is, as usual, set to the wonderful chorus of over-sensitive car alarms; you know, the ones that go off if a bus drives by or a car backfires or a pedestrian cuts a loud fart.

Thank God I don't live in the peaceful Northwoods anymore... :x

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:13 am

Well, that's that. There's nothing on TV tonight, I've seen all my DVD's, and I've done the whole internet. Well, the bits that interest me right now anyway. I think I'll turn in. G'nite BBS.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:13 pm

By wireless, do you mean WiFi / Bluetooth, or actual cell-phone / wireless service?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Yeah, it's Broadband Wi-Fi.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:09 pm

I'm not a fan of Lucky Star, but boy they have some funny gifs.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:12 pm

RacheyraE wrote:
Jay C wrote:For the past few days, my obsessions have consisted of House, fried eggs and mints.

...and little children. :wink:

Yeah, and that, too. :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:34 pm

Me mind on fire -- Me soul on fire -- Feeling hot hot hot
Party people -- All around me feeling hot hot hot
What to do - On a night like this
Music sweet - I can't resist
We need a party song - A fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot hot hot -- Feeling hot hot hot - oh Lord!!!

Now I'm hungry...
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:19 pm

It's so hot....and humid. It's going to be 95 sometime this week and our air conditioner is broken. :\ Yuck.

In other news, my friends and I are going up to the cabin in Oklahoma this week and drink ourselves silly, hopefully. I still have to buy a bathing suit because there is a hot tub there and we will probably use it 95% of the time. Yeah. That's how we roll.

Summer can be really boring sometimes. Nothing exciting happens except The 4400 comes back in a couple of weeks. Yippe.

Have any of you ever hit something and get so mad that you have to hit it for hitting you? Everytime I run into the corner of a wall I have to hit it back. That is definitely special.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:30 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:I've just moved back home to where my two younger, but bigger, brothers have a schedule dividing up the 24 hours in a day so they get 12 hours each of internet time and not allowing anyone else on the computer. This thing *points to my wireless card sticking its little self out of the side of my laptop* is a lifesaver to me.

Roger that then, yet another incident that proves I had a wonderful life without any siblings whatsoever. :D

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:50 pm

It's unusually quiet here. I guess my dumb-ass step-brother went to his mom's. Usually you'd hear him and his stupid cousins going 'OH SNAP! BBQATJILL'S!!!' I swear, saying he's like a baby is an insult to babies everywhere.

And the next time I go to the wellness center, I'm gonna roundhouse kick that doctor! I mean, that Geodon is doing nothing but making me lazier than I should be. I don't think I'm suppose to be sleeping thirteen hours a day.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:49 pm

O'Brien wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:I've just moved back home to where my two younger, but bigger, brothers have a schedule dividing up the 24 hours in a day so they get 12 hours each of internet time and not allowing anyone else on the computer. This thing *points to my wireless card sticking its little self out of the side of my laptop* is a lifesaver to me.

Roger that then, yet another incident that proves I had a wonderful life without any siblings whatsoever. :D

Shut up. :P
Email notifications do matter, people.

Return to “Hot Topics”