The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:48 pm

I just finished my Bio project. All that's left is memorizing my monologue for Drama and finishing my Family Studies project.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:24 pm

RFAM: I'm watching South Park, I'm chewing on a tiny, plastic hat that goes to a Harry Potter board game, I'm still in my pajamas, and it is 1:23 PM.

I need someone to talk to. D:
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:37 pm

I have $50 in my wallet, and my dad owes me $95, and the person who's kids I'm babysitting for owes me $40 after tomorrow. And this is only my first week of business.

Oh no, wait, my dad owes me $101 after tomorrow. Chore money. :D

I watched the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends movie again today. I love that show.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 pm

It's 3:30 PM, and I'm still in my underwear.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm

It's 2:44 PM and I just woke up and I am not wearing any underwear.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:08 pm

Thunderhorse wrote:It's 2:44 PM and I just woke up and I am not wearing any underwear.

:o You didn't wake up in a tub of ice did you? Do you still have both of your livers?
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:12 pm

One time after a night of drinking, I woke up in my bed --- naked and wet. I pissed myself while I was sleeping and probably...well...I don't know what the f*ck happened with my clothes.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:08 pm

I often pee myself from laughing too hard.
Email notifications do matter, people.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:12 pm

StanismyMan wrote:I have $50 in my wallet, and my dad owes me $95, and the person who's kids I'm babysitting for owes me $40 after tomorrow. And this is only my first week of business.

Oh no, wait, my dad owes me $101 after tomorrow. Chore money. :D

$286?!!?! I want $286!! And I can only spend pounds!

Ah, to be 13 with access to almost £150...
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:52 pm

I found myself pissing myself laughing only a few moments ago. I just finished watching a DVD on my laptop - with the pitch as low as possible and the language set to French. :lol:
Honest to God, it made me roll on the floor with laughter - it was like listening to a 40 year old fat & obese version of Pingu! :lol: :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:21 pm

If you think about it, it's a vicious cycle. I start off laughing, that's all fine and dandy, then it escalates and you can't stop laughing. Soon enough all my orafice muscles are pushing their hardest to stop my sides from hurting, then I'm on the floor rolling around, then the muscles give up and that familiar warm sensation appears, and you think "sh*t, I'm pissing and everyone's gonna see", then I remember that I don't care what people think of me and just let it flow. Then the fact that I've just pissed myself makes me laugh harder. And the cycle continues until I pass out and wake up later, face down, in cold urine.

OK, maybe I don't pass out and sleep in my pee, but it's gotten to a point where I only get invited to house parties where they either have out-housing (such as a large shed, barn or caravan) or lino/laminate flooring.

Good times.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:04 am

I'm pondering on whether I should play this certain PC game or not. I need input.

Would you play a Barbie Hairstyler game just to make her look really ugly, or is that just me?
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:16 am

StanismyMan wrote:Would you play a Barbie Hairstyler game just to make her look really ugly, or is that just me?

XD You're not alone, Mel. I remember when I was like eight years old, my friend had this Barbie Makeover PC game, and we would play it everytime I went over her house. At first we'd do a nice job with her hair/makeup/jewelry or whatever, but later we discovered that it was so much more fun to give Barbie a f*cked up makeover. We would give her funky eye shadow and lipstick and screw around with the scissors while cutting her hair, but the best part was when we'd comb out her bangs. We purposely combed them out as long as they could go, just enough for them to cover Barbie's entire face. (So, really, there was no point of even doing her makeup since we'd just end up covering her whole face with her hair, but it was fun to do it anyway.)

Then, after you gave her the makeover, you'd have to choose a random scene for her. I remember one of them was at a party, where she'd be like, "This is such a fun party. Come on in!" and all you would see was Barbie with her hair covered face gesturing for you to 'come on in.'

That was some funny sh*t back then. XD
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:44 pm

Info of the Day: 62 years ago on this day, the D-Day landings took place.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:36 pm

O'Brien wrote:Info of the Day: 62 years ago on this day, the D-Day landings took place.
And one year ago, not only did people wait in line at the movie theater for the premire of The Omen, but a mass panic took place all around the world.

And I just came back from http://www.ghoststudy.com and looking up random ghost stories. Those Ouija board stories made me sh*t my pants.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”