Which nationalitity of people are the most anoying?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Teh_Sex0r

Postby Teh_Sex0r » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:24 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Teh_Sex0r wrote:You're a homosexual if you think we're still like that. TImes have changed since the 1800's.

Thank you for providing evidence for my position.

WELL YEEEEEEEEHAAAAWWW, NO PROBLEM, PAAH-TNAH!! LET'S GO ROUND UP SOME OF DEM LITTLE DOGGIES AND GRILL US UP SOME GOOD OL' BARBECUE WITH PROPAINE AND PROPAINE ACCESSORIES!!!1!one

:roll:
TITS!!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:28 am

Triplemultiplex...

I'm sure there are some very intelligent southerners.

You're generalizing by saying all of them are dumb. Or at least I think you are. Not trying to start a debate, cause I got homework.

Anyway everyone annoys me equally, so they're all even.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:55 am

yes yes, i have to say america too like everyone else. LOLOLOLO we are saying here that americans love themselves so much and are so nationalistic yet there are a bunch of people in this thread yelling about how they hate americans.

but yes, i think we should dump america in ethiopia for a week and let their stomachs get all bloated - and not from cheese fries - but From NOTHINGNESS in your stomach you ungrateful american pigs!!!!
especially america's youth, they make me want to throw up. and yes i am one. so i can hate myself right?

But hmm . .. . . . I like russians though, i like their mustaches, they are the hairiest people on earth! Russians = testosterony mustaches - even the female russians! If you do not have a mostache, you are automatically not a russian, and if you do, then you automatically are - you may think you aren't but you are. Plus, russians all have sexy low voices - even the female russians, and they say funny words.
Like "VODKA," hahaahha, russians and vodka, except they say it like VOTKA. If you do not drink vodka, you are automatically not a russian, and if you do, then you automatically are - you may thnk you aren't but you are.

I also like german people. there are 2 types of germans: the jovial jugendfruends who sing and dance and wear laderhosen and talk all GUTEN and UUBER, and the hitler screaming angry furhers!!!!!!

but yeah, americans are like american cheese - it's just like. . .a plain cheese. . .with no exoticness. . .completely compressed into processed squares .. .and fattening. . . ..NEUFCHATEL
Teh_Sex0r

Postby Teh_Sex0r » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:13 am

tase_me wrote: LOLOLOLO

TITS!!
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:02 am

Too much hate in this thread, I am out
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:57 am

Yeah, that is what the board is like anymore. Bring up differences in politics, nationality or religion, and people on this board turn into asshats..That is why in the time you have been gone, I have been a bitch when I am here.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:01 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Usually southern white Americans are the most annoying in general.

"Hoo-wee!! Dale Earnhart for President!"

But watch a movie in a theater with a bunch of black people, and they'll give them rednecks a run for they're money.

Speaking of annoying people at the theater, when I go to horror movies, the most annoying people there are the white, middle class/preppy teenage girls and their stupid boyfriends..They scream over nothing just to be obnoxious, and they talk all through the movie.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:05 pm

I love how this was the first topic I noticed when I came on.

triplemultiplex wrote:But watch a movie in a theater with a bunch of black people, and they'll give them rednecks a run for they're money.

And a combination of the two can be deadly. When I went to see Hot Fuzz there was a group of black people in the front row, shouting and holding up there cell phones, meanwhile in the back was a group of rednecks that felt the need to say "what the f*ck?" every 10 seconds.
Setting the standard since 1852
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:07 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Yeah, that is what the board is like anymore. Bring up differences in politics, nationality or religion, and people on this board turn into asshats..That is why in the time you have been gone, I have been a bitch when I am here.

Then I shall endevor to make it wonderful again! :D
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:08 pm

German people are kind of annoying.
Metal_penny

Postby Metal_penny » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:18 pm

hi guys i m italian...i'm 14 years old but i don't speak english very well...i hate the world and i love metal south park and punk! my msn is pennymoore@hotmail.it...!! HI AMERICA!!! WHY I'M NOT AMERICAN???? f*ck WORLD
I'm italian...i watch south park every day...and i would kill every people in my city...

[il metal regna e non morirà mai]
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:23 pm

I can't believe nobody's posted the lyrics to "America f*ck Yeah!" yet.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:34 pm

Every nation other than Amsterdam. And Jamaica's okay.
As enjoyable as abuse.
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:23 pm

Puerto Ricans. Puerto Ricans are bunch of f*cking loud mouths that talk a lot of sh*t . But they are pussies when there all alone.
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:24 pm

Metal_penny wrote:hi guys i m italian...i'm 14 years old but i don't speak english very well...i hate the world and i love metal south park and punk! my msn is pennymoore@hotmail.it...!! HI AMERICA!!! WHY I'M NOT AMERICAN???? f*ck WORLD

Really you are Italian. Do you know Latin , or Spanish or learn it in Secondary school.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”