The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:42 pm

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:But seriously I had to shave my head, and I'm ugly as HELL without hair. Oh, and did I mention the smell?

A) Did you loose a bet, or... what?
B) Do you smell bacon when you walk outside?
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:43 pm

Jay C wrote:
love*metal wrote:I have a job interview tomorrow at Tesco's. :D

Good on ya', mate! I'm going for a job in Forbidden Planet in the next few weeks.

Thanks man, It went well actually. I'm going to be having a induction day there within the next 10 days so I can see what I'll be doing and how I get on, and then they will decide whether or not I'm right for the job. I'll either be a checkout operator or I'll be doing Stock Replenishment. I'm not botherd myself, as long as I'm earning myself a bit of money.

And good luck yourself, hope it goes well for you. Forbidden Planet would be such a great place to work, I wish there was one down here in Eastbourne.

BRMBug wrote:I f*cked up my back working on my car. It's a slightly better now. At least now I can sort of walk.

Ouch, the back is such a horrible place to injure. Hope it heals soon.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:47 pm

love*metal wrote:
Jay C wrote:
love*metal wrote:I have a job interview tomorrow at Tesco's. :D

Good on ya', mate! I'm going for a job in Forbidden Planet in the next few weeks.

Thanks man, It went well actually. I'm going to be having a induction day there within the next 10 days so I can see what I'll be doing and how I get on, and then they will decide whether or not I'm right for the job. I'll either be a checkout operator or I'll be doing Stock Replenishment. I'm not botherd myself, as long as I'm earning myself a bit of money.

Good luck to both of yer' - I just wish these people at Waterstones would hurry up and finish reading my scrappy CV so that they can either say Yes or No to me about getting a job in one of their book shops.
And oh, Jordan, will you do me a favour and see if the heart of Tesco is near the mobile phones, please? :lol:
I have a secret plan that MIGHT work to destroy my local Tesco's since they're so evil and most of the shops and local grocers around my area have gone out of business. :roll:

-

RFAM: WOOHOO, and I'm pins and I'm needles! Exams aside, I've got no more college so strictly speaking, that's about 4 and a bit hours left of actually being there. :D
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:57 pm

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:
Jay C wrote:
T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

I even found theese:

Fixed.

and are you gonna say I didn't make that really bad stick animation too?

No, just the first one, seeing as I've seen it so many times. :P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm

Teh_Sex0r wrote:
You are just another fine example of how Christians look down on other religions and call people of other religions "retarted" for not believing in what you belive in.

You are doing nothing but making your own people look bad. I would request that if you have some sh*t to say to me, do not private message me. Put it in the thread, unless you are too afraid of others agreeing with me.

Facist.

1- Retard, the thread was closed.
2- I'm not looking down on you; you're looking down on me.
3- I don't care what religion you are.
4- YOU are the one who said that we were shoving our religion down your throat. Back that up, you ignorant piece of sh*t.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:07 am

Great! Now all the drains in the house are clogged up! :x
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:31 am

Oh f*ck, there's a roach in my room! The little shitter just scuttled under my bed too. Dammit! I'll never get it now.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:32 am

Damn, I could go for some pie right now....
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 am

BRMBug wrote:Oh f*ck, there's a roach in my room! The little shitter just scuttled under my bed too. Dammit! I'll never get it now.

Well, I got it. The thing had the balls to fly across the room and land on my pillow while my head was on it. I managed to get up without disturbing it, and suck it up in the vacuum. I got another on on the vent-a-hood in the kitchen too. I swear, they must be coming up through the drains. I sprayed the outside of the house a week ago... maybe I should do the bathrooms too. [/bitchfest]

Another thing... Ok, so I seem to enjoy watching Spanish television, although I don't understand Spanish. (currently the repeat of Escandalo TV) Yet, for some I feel the need to turn the volume up so I can hear what's being said. :?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:57 pm

We don't get cockroaches here. :D It's fantastic, since I'm sure I'd be creeped the f*ck out by them and go on an endless barrage of shrieking.

Like I did when I saw a spider sometime last week while watching The Colbert Report. I screamed for my mom to come catch it, but not kill it. She did, and then made ME take the paper towel and deposit it outside. Everytime she thrust it at me I pretty mcuh ran awya and started shrieking. She said, "Don't worry, it can't get out," and just when she said that I saw it out and CRAWLING ON HER HAND, DGJIDGJHDFIJFD HOW COULD SHE NOT HAVE NOTICED THAT?! Which just caused me to shriek even more. ... Eventually I got it outside.

And then a giant fly flew right into my head, but I managed to get that outside too... with less shrieking. Wow, that was the most I've shrieked in a long time, actually. XD
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:20 pm

one time, a spider crawled right across my keyboard.

i have not been the same person since.

ughhh.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:48 pm

I chased a spider down with the vacuum cleaner today.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:30 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:one time, a spider crawled right across my keyboard.

I've had that happen twice. I smashed one, and the other got into my keys. I don't know if it ever got out or not.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:03 am

Why does everyone hate spiders??? They kill flies!!!!!

FLIES SUCK

Anywho 'Tis the season to make another useless thing on GIMP. Damn do I need a job.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:10 am

^My God! Couldn't stick with one sig?! :o

Oh, and we've had a literally sh*tty day today.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”