The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:28 am

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:Why does everyone hate spiders??? They kill flies!!!!!

FLIES SUCK

They do, but at least you can usually hear when they're coming near you. Also, they don't generally bite, nor do they sting. And they're smaller than a lot of spiders, and they're not so creepy-looking, and they can't just suddenly drop down from the ceiling onto you or crawl out of the drain when you're in the showerrrr AAAAAAAAAGGGHHH *dies*

..sorry. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:42 am

Spiders are overrated. Now, fleas, on the other hand..... GET THE f*ck OFF ME!! DAMMIT! QUIT JUMPING!!

Stupid cats. :x
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:15 am

Well, I thought I was feeling well enough to walk about a mile and a half to Whataburger today. Bad idea. It wasn't until I was done eating, and was washing my hands (bending over the sink) that it happened. Almost blinding pain from my lower right side. I was lucky that it was around 4pm, and I could wait there for Dad to get off work and pick me up. Quick word of advice; hot showers and soaks in a tub do absolutely dick for a f*cked up back.
:x
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:22 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Spiders are overrated. Now, fleas, on the other hand..... GET THE f*ck OFF ME!! DAMMIT! QUIT JUMPING!!

Forget fleas, ever had Bird Mites? all over absolutely everything, wont come off in the shower, keep coming back untill you destroy the birds nest lodged between your wall.... EVEN IF YOU USE f*cking BUG BOMBS THEY COME BACK.... THE HORROR!!!

At least they're gone now, oh and its "technically" 1 really big signature, but I'm gonna take at least 1 of them out tommorow because as of now I'm asleep.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:19 am

There was a spider on my moniter, once, chasing the cursor. I tried to take a screenshot.

Then I face-palm'd.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

... sorry... spider on my keyboard. :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:36 pm

Why does the Jack Links thing look like a white guy getting beaten by a blurry black cock
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:09 pm

I started my new job at Flat Pennies yesterday. Apparently I'm not a supervisor, I'm a "conductor." 8D It's really fun, cept the other two workers and I got stomachaches from sampling all the different ice cream flavours. I'm glad we don't get free ice cream, otherwise I'm gonna get so faaaaaat... D: XD also I had to help them close, and if you've ever driven through the country at night in an unfamiliar area, it's scary. =O

Also, I FINALLY have a free weekend!
Mr. Y

Postby Mr. Y » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:47 pm

Today I've decided to stop smoking... F*ck that! Give me a ciggarete!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:28 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Why does the Jack Links thing look like a white guy getting beaten by a blurry black cock

Image Image Image Thank you, I needed that.

My back is a little better today, in fact it was well enough that I went and hung out at Sneaky Pete's (like a bar & grille with a patio) at Lake Lewisville for "Summer Bash" which is a sort of get together the station I listen to puts on every year. This year it was outside on the patio, and I spent the whole time floating in the pool. They started broadcasting there at 12pm, and went until 8pm or so. Then at 8:30, they got some girls up there to show off their tee-tas, with a little wet t-shirt contest. The power went out half way through that, so that was fun. I think the major jugage was probably the highlight of the evening though.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:10 am

Athena1999 wrote:and if you've ever driven through the country at night in an unfamiliar area, it's scary. =O

Watch out for wildlife. I don't know what the deer population is like up there, but you can't spit in the country at night without hitting one.

RFAM: I am currently sitting up in bed shirtless, with a heating pad strapped to my back.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:52 am

BRMBug wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:and if you've ever driven through the country at night in an unfamiliar area, it's scary. =O

Watch out for wildlife. I don't know what the deer population is like up there, but you can't spit in the country at night without hitting one.

Up here it's pretty much the way you described it. Wisconsin (particularly the western part, which is where Bay City is) is just overrun by deer this time of year, and they always come right out of nowhere and in packs of six or seven. I definitely told the boss I don't want to close for him anymore.

RFAM: ...I'm going shopping tomorrow. I need new shoes (and khaki pants for work) badly.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 pm

Our area has been told by the waterboard that we can't drink the water from our taps because there's a parasite in the supply. :shock: I got told this after I brushed my teeth.

In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow.
Email notifications do matter, people.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:25 pm

RFAM: I just beat my Kingdom Hearts game, again, but this time it took me 12 hours less and it was on expert! I have no life, don't laugh. D:

Out of the blue, but...

RFAM: These are my top 5 favorite girl names:

1. Alice (Ahhhbviously)
2. Vada
3. Jade
4. Roxabelle
5. Delilah
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:50 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Our area has been told by the waterboard that we can't drink the water from our taps because there's a parasite in the supply. :shock: I got told this after I brushed my teeth.

Ah yes, the annoyance of being told that. :roll:
I actually wished that my local area got flooded as much as it's been flooded in loads of parts of the country these past couple of days. I smile whenever I see idiots on telly trying to walk/run/swim in crotch-high water. I wish I had something as exciting as that. I'd love to see my street flooded up to that level - open my bedroom window, crawl through and 'WHEEEEE', SPLASH right into a six foot BIG BIG BIG (light brown) swimming pool. :lol:

albino.black.sheep wrote:In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow.

Well, (in advance) Happy Birthday! :wink:
Which Birthday will it be? Your......
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:59 pm

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:Our area has been told by the waterboard that we can't drink the water from our taps because there's a parasite in the supply. :shock: I got told this after I brushed my teeth.

Ah yes, the annoyance of being told that. :roll:
I actually wished that my local area got flooded as much as it's been flooded in loads of parts of the country these past couple of days. I smile whenever I see idiots on telly trying to walk/run/swim in crotch-high water. I wish I had something as exciting as that. I'd love to see my street flooded up to that level - open my bedroom window, crawl through and 'WHEEEEE', SPLASH right into a six foot BIG BIG BIG (light brown) swimming pool. :lol:

You forgot the added feature of sand bags piled up to their tits.

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow.

Well, (in advance) Happy Birthday! :wink:
Which Birthday will it be? Your......

Well, how old do you think I'll be?
Email notifications do matter, people.

Return to “Hot Topics”