Jeni's fanart thread

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:25 am

OK... given that it's 4:30 in the frickin AM, I'll make it all quick. XD

@KtS: It certainly is good for something. :D I don't mind the subject matter, just the way it's being taught.

@Angus: Oekaki isn't that different from Paint, except you can use layers and it's got a lot more stuff. You'd still beat me in the MS Paint competition, hands down.

@Bug: I think it was a brush. I definitely don't have the patience to do that.

@Lynn: Thanks so much! ^^

@Cruci: 1. I think so, if my friend and I ever find time to research it more in-depth. 2. Yes, but he dresses differently and doesn't tear people's faces off. 3. Um... just self-raising.

@Poofs: I think you can download oekaki, but you've got to do some searching. I just use the board on Y!Gallery *sweatdrops* and still can't find a way to download.

WTF? ANOTHER WoW pic? Um... just a larger version of my signature. And yep, that's Stan, Kyle, and Pip. Hope you like, although I was too lazy to do cleanup. XD

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2617/wowsigbj9.png
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:40 pm

Damn bitch I love your colors. *__*
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:08 pm

DAMNNN, dude! seriously, every time i see a new piece of artwork from you, i'm amazed. the shading kicks so much ass in this one.. i especially love the shading on stan's arms. it looks so realistic! ^^ and i love the lighting effect on pip as well. blue light looks so cool, hehe. also, i don't EVER want to hear you say you can't draw hands again. :P you draw them much better than i do, that's for sure.

i look up to your incredible talent and your artwork so much, jen. you've always been such an inspiration! :)
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:21 pm

Great work, as usual. I have to agree that the lighting effects are impressive, as is the amount of detail you put into it. The only criticisms I have are that the eyes look a little too narrow, and I thought Stan's character was supposed to have a beard and suit of armor.

Is Pip supposed to be any specific class?
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:17 pm

Athena1999 wrote:@Cruci: 1. I think so, if my friend and I ever find time to research it more in-depth. 2. Yes, but he dresses differently and doesn't tear people's faces off. 3. Um... just self-raising.

1. I hope you do, because the story line is pretty damn epic. they have made some novels based off of it infact.

2. I'm afraid you've got shadow priests confused with Warlocks, Shadow priests are called "Face Melters" beacause one of there abilities, called Mind Flay, has an icon that looks kind of like some ones face melting. But there main purpose is still to support other players, just in different ways than the other priest specs. Locks are the ones who do cool sh*t like rip peoples souls out, use those souls to summon there demon minions, and enslave other demons into being there minions, shadow priests are kind of like emo's were as Warlocks are like hardcore metalheads.

3. Warlocks are the class that can self rez, but not rez others. however, Locks have succubus minions, so theres really no point in them flirting with other people when all they need is a soul to summon there minion, and if you insist on making kenny all foofy and silly, than I really can't see him cursing people, draining life force, or eating souls. So either rework the character, or ignore class.

EDIT: I figure I'll help you with the story a little. Here's my favorite moment from Warcraft III, Grom Hellscream's redemption:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSBut6YC5dE

Now I realize that I forgot to rate the pic, your coloring is the that best of seen, but I think stan could use some work, he should look a little more muscular, and warriors won't wear leather armor if they have the choice, so he should be wearing, so he should be... excuse a moment... Hail Grom Hellscream! *sniff* You freed us All! *sheds a single tear*...Anyway, he should be wearing chain mail or plate mail, depending on his level.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:35 am

Ho...ly...CROW!! I've been impressed with your art before, but your new WoW sig is beyond beautifully well-done!

I bow down before you.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:41 am

Jen your stuff is incredible....I wish I could draw as well as you can. =p
elfox15

Postby elfox15 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:15 pm

WTF? ANOTHER WoW pic? Um... just a larger version of my signature. And yep, that's Stan, Kyle, and Pip. Hope you like, although I was too lazy to do cleanup. XD

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2617/wowsigbj9.png[/quote]

----

Dude, I swear, Pip looks like Edward Elric!! I wish I could draw people like you can! I've seen some of your other art, and it is fantastic!!
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:51 am

How come this has never been posted on dA???? D:

It's an amazing piccy and the colors and shading are amazing! Where's Cartman? :P lol. But seriously, it's an awesome pic and now I finally understand your MSN icon! XD God, Stan is so buff.... :P

You brought out the qualities each has in the character, Stan determined, Kyle a bit laid back but focused, and Pip alone but willing. ^^;
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:53 am

elfox15 wrote:WTF? ANOTHER WoW pic? Um... just a larger version of my signature. And yep, that's Stan, Kyle, and Pip. Hope you like, although I was too lazy to do cleanup. XD

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2617/wowsigbj9.png

----

Dude, I swear, Pip looks like Edward Elric!! I wish I could draw people like you can! I've seen some of your other art, and it is fantastic!!

MAKE YOUR OWN FANART THREAD YOU CHEESEHEAD
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:51 am

look at it again Nom, it's a quote gone awry.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:05 pm

BRMBug wrote:look at it again Nom, it's a quote gone awry.

*Gasp*
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:38 am

XD I'm tired... but thank you SO much for all the replies! That means a lot, it really does!

So here's some new arts!

Here's a picture of Tweek and Clyde that I've entered in a DA contest. It's just a friendship picture, and let's just say the underpants gnomes are still plaguing Tweek. Bonus points to anyone who can guess the significance of the textbook Clyde's holding. :P http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8589 ... ydenv8.png

ANNND a picture of Stan and Red as kids and in puppy love requested by Nommel. I had fun with the style here. :D http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1538/stanredsi3.png
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:06 am

[quote="Athena1999":68e30]ANNND a picture of Stan and Red as kids and in puppy love requested by Nommel. I had fun with the style here. :D http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1538/stanredsi3.png[/quote:68e30]

OMGOMGOMGOGGOGOOGDASGsdfhjfsd

Imma explode. D8

So much cuteness...jdjjddj

Great job Jen!!! :D
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:17 pm

Just got a look at the two new entries.

That one with Tweek, Clyde and the Gnome is hilarious! Here's hoping that Clyde doesn't hit like a p*ssy. Good luck in the contest, by the way!

("Principles of Economics," huh? Sorry, I'm drawing a blank.)

The Stan/Red one...awwwwwwwwwwwww...you caught them at the right time, just before Stan could...uh oh...

:stanpuke: ...ewwww...

My only gripe is that I'm running out of ways to compliment your work. I gotta get me a thesaurus one of these days.

Return to “Fan Art”