Hairspray Movie

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Broflovskifan1234

Hairspray Movie

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:42 am

has anyone seen the new Hairspray movie I did the day it came out anyone whoever saw the movie can post here and tell me their thoughts on the movie I personally loved the movie (I saw it twice because I loved it that much)expecially John Travolta (who played Edna Turnblad) Zac Effron was ok he sucks as an actor (not to mention hes ugly) but he portrayed the role of Link well.....anyways thats just my thoughts if you disagree then ok say whatever you want about this movie its a free country
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
SummerGal7

Postby SummerGal7 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:03 am

'Ello!

Hairspray looks like a good movie. I haven't seen it yet, but the cast looks good (except for Zac Effron..blah!), the music I've heard is catchy, and the story line sounds great. Sounds like musicals are making their return! Yay!
So two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff.
Ba-dum. Chh.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:48 pm

I know I love all their songs I know all the words to most of them (which proves how much of a broadway freak I can be lol) I can't wait till I see the broadway version of Hairspray in New York so I can compare the 2 I love broadway musicals
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Meh! I wanna see the Hairspray movie!

Hell, I just want to see Hairspray!

T_T, you're a poopie for seeing it before me! -Points at Broflovskifan- POOOOOOOOPIIIIIIEEEE!

....Poopie with good taste.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:06 pm

yeah Im a poopie a sparkly poopie thats rainbow colored and I taste like marshmallow.....I also glow in the dark....lol dont worry Claudia you'll get to see the movie and broadway one day same with you Summer :-)
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:35 am

I went and saw Hairspray on Monday..Mostly because I liiked the original John Waters movie, and it was my day off and I needed something to do..It was such a fun movie. I would see it again.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:39 am

I already saw it twice it is worth seeing twice Nikki (who played Tracy) has a bright future comin towards her she was such a good Tracy and is my fav newcoming actress because she followed her dream

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”