Jeni's fanart thread

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:58 am

Is that economics book missing the section on how to make a profit? :lol:

I like the way you've refined your style over the past year or so.
Butters_Stoor27

Postby Butters_Stoor27 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:15 pm

Athena, your work is consistantly my favorite on this board. I checked out the rest of your drawings on Deviant Art.

You gain brownie points for having a drawing of the inspiration to my screen name. :chaos:
"The common mistake people make when designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

"Mmmmf mmmf mff! Mmf mff mf mmff!" - Kenny McCormick
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:08 pm

OK, to clear up any misconceptions and possible cries of "GTFO Jeni's art thread, you cheesehead", just letting you know this IS Jeni, just on a new account.

Yep, I think BRMBug got it the closest. Congrats, Bug, you win a cookie. Yep, maybe Clyde can knock some sense into that gnome and help him make a profit. And no, Angus, he won't hit like a pussy either. X3

@Butters_Stoor27: O.O Wow! I'm really flattered by that! My artwork isn't as good as the other users here (Angus and CrazyQH are so much better than I am), but I'm glad you like mine! :3

Older Butters and Bradley realizing they're more than just accountabilibuddies (WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE SLASH, EVEN SLASH THAT IS PROVEN TO BE CANON, THEN FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T CLICK THE LINK! There. Can't say I didn't warn you!) http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59376090/

You really want to see my first works on MS Paint? Really? No? Well I'll show you anyway. Could you tell I was very very very bored yesterday? (Just letting you know, I literally hadn't used MS Paint in about twelve years. :/ )

Goth Stan and his "goth" poem:

Just Kyle:

Damien playing with fire (LMAO):

XD I'll try to put up better artwork next time.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:36 pm

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?? GTFO Jeni's art thread, you cheesehead!! :evil:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol:

Those are exceptionally well done for MS Paint, although Kyle might be a little OOC. How long did those take?
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:38 am

good art
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:33 am

Very well done!
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:38 am

=^O WOW!!! I could NEVER do that on MS Paint! You are so incredibly talented! The way you've done the shading and everything.. that must have taken forever. Great job!!
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm

Ah, so you're using a new name, huh? Well, that doesn't change the fact that you still impress us.

@ Butters/Bradley: Cute. Especially Bradley's nervous expression...nailed it!

@ Paint projects: You've obviously learned some tricks about shading and reflections I haven't discovered yet. Bravissima!
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:26 am

@KtS: Now why did I expect someone to say that? :P The pictures probably took about an hour each. And about OOC-ness, the characters might be expected to change as they get older, and people can mold their personalities in different ways (which is perfectly fine by my standards.) But you're right about Kyle-- he's definitely more defensive of his heritage than proud.

@SOUTHPARK: Thank you. ^^

@Schan: Thank you, too!

@Max: I don't care what you say; you are still more talented at shading and technique than I am.

@Angus: Actually, highlights and shading aren't that difficult. It's kind of difficult to explain in writing, but there are some good MS Paint tutorials out there. I could possibly do one if anyone else is interested. :)

This is the only piece of art I've created lately. It's very rushed, but I hope it will do. Cartman deliberately ruins a perfectly good group shot. Kyle is irritated, Kenny's pleased, and Pip is shocked that someone would do that on camera. Meanwhile, Stan, Butters, and Wendy don't notice. (Larger version of my sig)

Yes, I KNOW I did a terrible job of cleanup. :/ But I was going to resize it to signature-size anyway.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3192 ... signt5.png
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:27 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:=^O WOW!!! I could NEVER do that on MS Paint! You are so incredibly talented! The way you've done the shading and everything.. that must have taken forever. Great job!!

Her shading is good, her outlines... not so good. But you can edit any color and make your own palettes in MS Paint, and ...well, you used to be able to save those palettes and bring them back when you wanted to use them. Not anymore :(

The beach is from a real photo, the boy... is not. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Fan Art”