Is is right to insult a person's spouse in a flame war?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Is is right to insult a person's spouse in a flame war?

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:43 am

Discuss!
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:45 am

Now, why would you do that? Leave the spouse out of it unless he or she gets involved first.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:49 am

Well, on another board my friends and I insulted a certain assh*le's wife..We called her a sperm dumpster, and alot of other terrible things.Her assh*le husband was giving us alot of crap, and because she also posted on some of the same boards we were on, we didn't like her either..We gossiped about the fact that it was her who got her husband into all the KKK bullsh*t he was into, and about alot of other things, she and her fat ass hubby should have been a little more careful about who on the boards they told details of their offline lives to. I am not saying what we did was right or wrong, but I am saying that if both people in the marriage are part of the flame war they should both expect to get insulted. However, if the spouse of the person you are fighting with has no involvement in the fight, they should be left out of it.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:49 am

Wow, lol. Ease up on the hate, brother. :lol:
tweekslady

Postby tweekslady » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:52 am

Is it right to make a thread about it? =D
NO
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:54 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, on another board my friends and I insulted a certain assh*le's wife..We called her a sperm dumpster, and alot of other terrible things.Her assh*le husband was giving us alot of crap, and because she also posted on some of the same boards we were on, we didn't like her either..We gossiped about the fact that it was her who got her husband into all the KKK bullsh*t he was into, and about a lot of other things, she and her fat ass hubby should have been a little more careful about who on the boards they told details of their offline lives to. I am not saying what we did was right or wrong, but I am saying that if both people in the marriage are part of the flame war they should both expect to get insulted. However, if the spouse of the person you are fighting with has no involvement in the fight, they should be left out of it.

So, because the wife was involved, you took it out on her. And you agree that, because my wife wasn't involved in a flame war here, she shouldn't be a target.

tweekslady wrote:Is it right to make a thread about it? =D
NO

Why? Was it right?
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:55 am

How random :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:55 am

What is it with you and playing the victim? You've said in the past that you hope peoples' entire families wind up dead for far less than you said to me. You shouldn't be complaining.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:56 am

Nommel wrote:What is it with you and playing the victim? You've said in the past that you hope peoples' entire families wind up dead for far less than you said to me. You shouldn't be complaining.

Show me.
tweekslady

Postby tweekslady » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:57 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, on another board my friends and I insulted a certain assh*le's wife..We called her a sperm dumpster, and alot of other terrible things.Her assh*le husband was giving us alot of crap, and because she also posted on some of the same boards we were on, we didn't like her either..We gossiped about the fact that it was her who got her husband into all the KKK bullsh*t he was into, and about a lot of other things, she and her fat ass hubby should have been a little more careful about who on the boards they told details of their offline lives to. I am not saying what we did was right or wrong, but I am saying that if both people in the marriage are part of the flame war they should both expect to get insulted. However, if the spouse of the person you are fighting with has no involvement in the fight, they should be left out of it.

So, because the wife was involved, you took it out on her. And you agree that, because my wife wasn't involved in a flame war here, she shouldn't be a target.

NO

Why? Was it right?

Your such a jackass it makes me laugh.
Why not keep this fight in ONE thread, you didnt need to extend it. Thats stupid. Maybe its not right to bring a spose into it, but you making it into a whole thread makes YOU look like the idoit.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:57 am

Nommel wrote:What is it with you and playing the victim? You've said in the past that you hope peoples' entire families wind up dead for far less than you said to me. You shouldn't be complaining.

Show me.

Show me where I started the flame war on the fan art thread and I'll show you what I have.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:58 am

*sigh*

Waaah, waaah, waaah..
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:59 am

tweekslady wrote:

NO

Why? Was it right?

Your such a jackass it makes me laugh.
Why not keep this fight in ONE thread, you didnt need to extend it. Thats stupid. Maybe its not right to bring a spose [sic] into it, but you making it into a whole thread makes YOU look like the idoit.[sic]

I brought it out of an inappropriate thread into one that was. Was it appropraite to keep it on the art forum?
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:59 am

You're not too bright are you, you complain about people making fun of you, and you make a thread focusing even MORE attention on this subject.

No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:59 am

IT'S YOUR FAULT! NO, IT'S YOURS!

Even though I really shouldn't, I'm leaving this unlocked for the lulz.

[This board moderator was banned for using "lulz" in a thread. - Another moderator]
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”