Is is right to insult a person's spouse in a flame war?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:00 am

Soon she will make him change his name to something even more silly.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:02 am

Big-Will wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Schantrac wrote:And a damn good one at that. ;)

Yeah, he has violated this board many, many times.

And that has just removed any goodwill he built up with his fanfics. Wave goodbye to them.

Wait, are you actually saying because of Nommel's behaviour you are going to delete his fanfiction? If so, I don't think that's right. I haven't seen his fanfiction, but if it doesn't contain anything that goes against the guidelines of what kind of content fanfiction here can have, it should be allowed to remain up.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 am

Schantrac wrote:And dude, don't ask us to point us what YOU POSTED, just read over your last post.

To clarify once more, here's what I wrote and read over, per your suggestion:

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:I hope some of you never serve in a jury for a rape case--you'd let the rapist free.

I did not compare to what Nommel did to me to a rape. You can't point to it because it was never there to begin with.

I compared the ATTITUDES of those who to those who would blame the victim for a rape.

Get it, now?
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I've kind of died off posting here, but I was pointed to this.

I had to join in for a look too. :wink:
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 am

What do fics have to do with behavior? :/

..YOU GUYS POST TOO FAST!
Last edited by Schantrac on Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:04 am

tweekslady wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:He's probably off crying to his wife about the mean people on the internet now.

If he HAS a wife. And if he is even old enough to. This IS the internet after all.

He apparently does, and he's apparently in his 40's even though he acts like he's no more than 15 at best. I imagine a married man in his 40's would have better things to do than sh*t bricks over what somebody on the internet said to him... like, um... sex?
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:04 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:

And that has just removed any goodwill he built up with his fanfics. Wave goodbye to them.

Wait, are you actually saying because of Nommel's behaviour you are going to delete his fanfiction? If so, I don't think that's right. I haven't seen his fanfiction, but if it doesn't contain anything that goes against the guidelines of what kind of content fanfiction here can have, it should be allowed to remain up.

...Unless he's talking about the chinese food one.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:04 am

What the hell is going at it on the Internet going to accomplish? Especialy using someone els to "hurt" someone's feelings. It's all stupid. I think any way. :roll:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:06 am

gtaca2005 wrote:What the hell is going at it on the Internet going to accomplish? Especialy using someone els to "hurt" someone's feelings. It's all stupid. I think any way. :roll:

Oh believe me I'm just doing this for teh lulz. I believe others are too.
No moar sig lolz.

My soundclick profile.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:07 am

CTE's wife: Um... honey? Are you sure you don't wanna get off the computer and... you know... make love? It's been a few... months... since the last time we--
CTE: Not now, dear, somebody made fun of you on the internet and I need to defend you!

I am suck a dick. :)
Last edited by KennyStanWendyFan on Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:07 am

..Okay.. what exactly did deleting his fics accomplish? What does a person's fanfiction have to do with this ridiculous flamewar? You tell me that, Will.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:08 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:

Say goodbye to them. He gets his sh*ts and giggles from pissin people off, now it's payback time. I don't think it's right that he acts this way, and I've told him to stop, but he only stops for a short time. Now I'm gonna do things MY way!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:09 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:..Okay.. what exactly did deleting his fics accomplish? What does a person's fanfiction have to do with this ridiculous flamewar? You tell me that, Will.

Nothing, just like this flame war.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:10 am

Especially since Nommel isn't the one creating the problems right now.. hell he hasn't even posted in here since it went "public.
No moar sig lolz.

My soundclick profile.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:11 am

Since this point is being ignored, I'll repost it.

Schantrac wrote:And dude, don't ask us to point us what YOU POSTED, just read over your last post.

To clarify once more, here's what I wrote and read over, per your suggestion:

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:I hope some of you never serve in a jury for a rape case--you'd let the rapist free.

I did not compare to what Nommel did to me to a rape. You can't point to it because it was never there to begin with.

I compared the ATTITUDES of those who to those who would blame the victim for a rape.

Get it, now?
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”