The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:52 am

Blue Twilight wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:I was considering Vancouver, really... My mom loves the scenery and Asian community there, and I hear there are a decent number of animation studios there. I'm thinking about getting a dual-citizenship, but I also want to move back into New York City (in a little flat in SoHo)...I dunno...

I'm really weird: I get heatstroke really easily, but I can walk around for a while in a t-shirt and jeans in 40 degree weather without suffering anything weird or bad...

:?

I agree. I've been to Vancouver; it's a lovely place to live. You planning to go into animation, I take it?

I'm weird like that, too. Actually, I'm one of the few people who can walk around in 90-degree heat wearing a long-sleeved shirt and jeans (I did that yesterday, actually) and I've actually walked around in below-freezing weather in a t-shirt and shorts (due to the fact that my dormitory and the workout room were in completely different buildings) and not minded anything but the weird stares some people gave me. XD

Either that, or Graphic Design/Illustration major. I could try to get lucky as a manga-ka, too, but fat chance...everyone wants to be a manga-ka...

Heat and humidity make me suffer...I wish summer would just be over with now... I love snow, though. I just hate walking on ice on steep stairs (I did that last winter at the ski resort), and it was slippery.

The sad thing is, there aren't any mountains at all in my state, and the only sport I'm good at is skiing... I love carving on the mountains as fast as possible...but I do have trouble with slower snowboarders- I keep running them over. I can't snowboard on my life, yet I can surf and skateboard... Weird, huh?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:32 am

I hate big cities, and the North East. The people here are such fat, lazy dicks, quite bluntly. I'm going somewhere south and west, like Arizona, Nevada, or even New Mexico would be fine.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:37 am

tweekedkenny wrote:I hate big cities, and the North East. The people here are such fat, lazy dicks, quite bluntly. I'm going somewhere south and west, like Arizona, Nevada, or even New Mexico would be fine.

Ah, you're just like my college drawing teacher...he rambles so much on that area sometimes...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:49 am

Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:I hate big cities, and the North East. The people here are such fat, lazy dicks, quite bluntly. I'm going somewhere south and west, like Arizona, Nevada, or even New Mexico would be fine.

Ah, you're just like my college drawing teacher...he rambles so much on that area sometimes...

It's f*cking terrible. Did he used to live there?
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:04 am

tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

I don't remember exactly, but that guy was cool... He told us so many weird stories...he used to sell hand-made tie-dye to hippies back in the day with his wife... They're nationally reowned sculptors...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:16 am

Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

I don't remember exactly, but that guy was cool... He told us so many weird stories...he used to sell hand-made tie-dye to hippies back in the day with his wife... They're nationally reowned sculptors...

I've had teachers like that. And this past year my art teacher told some kids to stop masturbating, said it was bad for their health. :shock:
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:23 am

tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

I've had teachers like that. And this past year my art teacher told some kids to stop masturbating, said it was bad for their health. :shock:

You can go blind! :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:27 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

You can go blind! :lol:

Well if you do it while staring at the sun for an hour.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:37 am

There are alot of Broadway shows and stand-up preformances coming to Stockton California. Which should I go to?

http://www.bobhopetheatre.com/events.asp :D
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:37 am

tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

:cartmanlaugh:

Right...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:40 am

There are alot of Broadway shows and stand-up preformances coming to Stockton California. Which should I go to?

I posstz ze questionzy 2ice, mez really wantz to knowz what i should watch.

>http://www.bobhopetheatre.com/events.asp
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:41 am

Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

:cartmanlaugh:

Right...

Yeah he was our "Crazy Black Guy" teacher.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:50 am

Whites are crazyer☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

Again.........

http://www.bobhopetheatre.com/events.asp
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:58 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Whites are crazyer☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

Again.........

http://www.bobhopetheatre.com/events.asp

Out of those listed, I'd go to "The Sound of Music", "Lord of the Dance", or "Rent". My friends say those were good...they went and saw those quite a while ago...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:45 am

[quote="Edduyasha":07896][quote="gtaca2005":07896]Whites are crazyer☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

Again.........

http://www.bobhopetheatre.com/events.asp[/quote:07896]

Out of those listed, I'd go to "The Sound of Music", "Lord of the Dance", or "Rent". My friends say those were good...they went and saw those quite a while ago...[/quote:07896]

I probably wont go to any, but if I do, I was thinking of going to Ralphie May's thing. Thats that guy who had a Comedy Central special called "I'm Starving!".

Or go to see DL Hughley with my black family members. :lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”