The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:51 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:Whites are crazyer☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

Again.........

There are alot of Broadway shows and stand-up preformances coming to Stockton California. Which should I go to?

http://www.bobhopetheatre.com/events.asp

Out of those listed, I'd go to "The Sound of Music", "Lord of the Dance", or "Rent". My friends say those were good...they went and saw those quite a while ago...

I probably wont go to any, but if I do, I was thinking of going to Ralphie May's thing. Thats that guy who had a Comedy Central special called "I'm Starving!".

Or go to see DL Hughley with my black family members. :lol:

Ah, I see. I'm a musical-type person... That's why I loved the South Park movie so much...most of the songs were priceless...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:00 am

^^^^^Well thats the thing with me an d musicals.^^^^^

I liked the South Park movie's musical theme because it was perverted and funny, but I just can't stand those "serious" musicals. We rarely get those here in Stockton, We just get Stand-Up and Rap events. Like "Summer Splash", all the top R&B and rap stars. This years "Summer Splash '07" had faggoty Chris Brown as host! :x I hate him so much, he made me not go to see like 20 famous people.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:18 am

gtaca2005 wrote:^^^^^Well thats the thing with me an d musicals.^^^^^

I liked the South Park movie's musical theme because it was perverted and funny, but I just can't stand those "serious" musicals. We rarely get those here in Stockton, We just get Stand-Up and Rap events. Like "Summer Splash", all the top R&B and rap stars. This years "Summer Splash '07" had faggoty Chris Brown as host! :x I hate him so much, he made me not go to see like 20 famous people.

Ah...I see...

It really depends. The actual High School Musical was nice, but the movie adaptation was bleh... It's just like that, though...some musicals translate into movies well, like Rent.

I've always wondered what an on-stage adaptation of the South Park musical...er...movie would be like. I'd bet it'd be really strange... weird...and funny...

Come think of it, I could pass off as Stan with my shaggy black hair and similar voice range...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:05 am

Guess who you are... not?

You're not Max!

Aha, I win, now give me some f*cking food.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:10 am

Random: I just realized how the Pink Floyd song "Comfortably Numb" fits Kenny quite well...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:48 am

Jay C wrote:Guess who you are... not?

You're not Max!

Aha, I win, now give me some f*cking food.

You can have some natto. :B
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:16 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:
EPAF wrote:RFAM: My laptop's in for an upgrade and installation of Windows Vista, so that means I won't have it for the next 3 - 5 days. For the moment, I'm having to use the Internet on my Wii instead......and I forgot how longer it takes to write even THIS kind of message when you're pointing at letters rather than typing them. :lol:

Don't do it! Vista has so many bugs. I forgot to mention I got a new laptop and it came with Vista Premium and it keeps needing to stop and restarting programs so often.

But that said, it is very aesthetically pleasing.

*Sigh* Ah well......I just hope the Tech Guy experts at PC World will make sure I get my money's worth by making sure I don't have any problems with it. But having said that, I should never use the words "expert", "PC World", "money" and "worth" in the same sentence, because they just do not work together. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:23 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:^^^^^Well thats the thing with me an d musicals.^^^^^

Ah...I see...

It really depends. The actual High School Musical was nice, but the movie adaptation was bleh... It's just like that, though...some musicals translate into movies well, like Rent.

I've always wondered what an on-stage adaptation of the South Park musical...er...movie would be like. I'd bet it'd be really strange... weird...and funny...

Come think of it, I could pass off as Stan with my shaggy black hair and similar voice range...

:wink:

High School Musical has already came and gone to Stockton Cali.

I don't know if it would have been worth the money anyway. :wink:
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:21 pm

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:
EPAF wrote:RFAM: My laptop's in for an upgrade and installation of Windows Vista, so that means I won't have it for the next 3 - 5 days. For the moment, I'm having to use the Internet on my Wii instead......and I forgot how longer it takes to write even THIS kind of message when you're pointing at letters rather than typing them. :lol:

Don't do it! Vista has so many bugs. I forgot to mention I got a new laptop and it came with Vista Premium and it keeps needing to stop and restarting programs so often.

But that said, it is very aesthetically pleasing.

*Sigh* Ah well......I just hope the Tech Guy experts at PC World will make sure I get my money's worth by making sure I don't have any problems with it. But having said that, I should never use the words "expert", "PC World", "money" and "worth" in the same sentence, because they just do not work together. :roll:

But then again, since Vista is new, there is constantly new updates for it...

I guess... *smiles weakly* it's not all bad
Email notifications do matter, people.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:52 pm

Vista doesn't get good reviews. :S

RFAM, going off to college in such a short amount of days! OMG. My last week in Ohio for a few months.. :D
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:56 pm

[quote="Schantrac":04822]Vista doesn't get good reviews. :S

RFAM, going off to college in such a short amount of days! OMG. My last week in Ohio for a few months.. :D[/quote:04822]

WOO!! *does happy dance*

RFAM: I'm suddenly craving a hot fudge sundae from DQ. I haven't had one of those in so long.. *sniffle*
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:04 pm

Random: I hate trying to muscle down food. >< I wish my body would let me be hungry when I need food instead of being stubborn.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:25 pm

^ Man, that does sound pretty good right now.

Well, we did have Internet connection back home for about two days, then lost it when we tried to add a file or two.

Phoo, I'm missing out on a lot just posting elsewhere once a week.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:32 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Man, that does sound pretty good right now.

Well, we did have Internet connection back home for about two days, then lost it when we tried to add a file or two.

Phoo, I'm missing out on a lot just posting elsewhere once a week.

Don't feel too bad. You know how I know when the Internet bill is due? When the Internet is shut off! :lol: And sometimes, it taks a few days to pay it, so I'm stuck here with nothing to do.

As a matter of fact, I think it's due in a week. I should pay on time this time. :oops:
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:40 pm

I sing random 80s' songs into my hairbrush. :shock:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings

Return to “Hot Topics”