The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:45 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:I sing random 80s' songs into my hairbrush. :shock:


I don't do that, but at school I'll randomly start singing 80s' songs.

Everyone just laughs. I ALWAYS sing "The Heat of The Moment" by Asia, and "She Works Hard For The Money"! :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:04 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:I sing random 80s' songs into my hairbrush. :shock:


I don't do that, but at school I'll randomly start singing 80s' songs.

Everyone just laughs. I ALWAYS sing "The Heat of The Moment" by Asia, and "She Works Hard For The Money"! :lol:


I do that too, only I sing random songs by my favorite metal bands (Ozzy Osbourne, Disturbed...etc...), and it pisses all the school administrators off, especially when I sing "Bodies" by Drowning Pool.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:09 pm

Random: I got my second HPV vaccine shot today, and it hurts like a motherf*cker...and my left arm is pretty much crippled from shoulder to wrist.

:cartmanangry:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 pm

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:09 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:I sing random 80s' songs into my hairbrush. :shock:


I don't do that, but at school I'll randomly start singing 80s' songs.

Everyone just laughs. I ALWAYS sing "The Heat of The Moment" by Asia, and "She Works Hard For The Money"! :lol:


I do that too, only I sing random songs by my favorite metal bands (Ozzy Osbourne, Disturbed...etc...), and it pisses all the school administrators off, especially when I sing "Bodies" by Drowning Pool.


LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:10 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:I sing random 80s' songs into my hairbrush. :shock:


I don't do that, but at school I'll randomly start singing 80s' songs.

Everyone just laughs. I ALWAYS sing "The Heat of The Moment" by Asia, and "She Works Hard For The Money"! :lol:


I do that too, only I sing random songs by my favorite metal bands (Ozzy Osbourne, Disturbed...etc...), and it pisses all the school administrators off, especially when I sing "Bodies" by Drowning Pool.


LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It just so happens...I'm listening to that song as of this post.

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:16 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Random: I got my second HPV vaccine shot today, and it hurts like a motherf*cker...and my left arm is pretty much crippled from shoulder to wrist.

:cartmanangry:


So, how have you done this past week?
Just kidding! :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:25 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Random: I got my second HPV vaccine shot today, and it hurts like a motherf*cker...and my left arm is pretty much crippled from shoulder to wrist.

:cartmanangry:


So, how have you done this past week?
Just kidding! :lol:


You wish.

Most of the guys around here are pussies, and I told my boyfriend that if he ever tried anything stupid, I'd tear his eyes out with my bare hands and eat his limbs off.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:33 pm

Sorry, just a joke. I even put how insted of who. That right there shows you how stupid I am. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:36 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Sorry, just a joke. I even put how insted of who. That right there shows you how stupid I am. :lol:


You're not stupid, and duh, you're just kidding.

:cartmanlaugh:

Come think of it, I know this girl from school who f*cked a bunch of guys in the back of the local Barnes and Noble bookstore...it's the next Liane Cartman, I might say...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:54 pm

A) Man it's amazing how much stuff piles up in here when I spend a day away.

B) I'm trying to get through it all as fast as I can because I have to take something to my Aunt, and get to my grandmother's to reprogram her speed dials

3. I have seem to have Peaches' songs running through my head

D) Jesus, I need something sweet right now too

E) Yes, I don't think Vista is all that great. I've had this computer for a week, and I still can't figure it out. I have only had it lock up once though.

F5) Those loquats you describe sound just like Quince fruit, although I've never had them.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:58 pm

BRMBug wrote:Those loquats you describe sound just like Quince fruit, although I've never had them.


Well, if you're intrested in trying them, local Asian shops usually have them, canned...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:35 am

Jay C wrote:Guess who you are... not?

You're not Max!

Aha, I win, now give me some f*cking food.


I say... he is not a horse.

Do I winzors?
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 am

Only Windsors can Winzor here
Anyway, he IS a horse, so why would you win?
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:51 am

If you want to find a random fact about ME, turn to a random page in the Bible.
Not one of those fake ass pirate coppies of the bible you get from blokes down the market, I mean the real, original, truthful version of the Bible.
jaydawGtwo04
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:06 am

Wow....I haven't been on here, for a while. Since.....2005....wow. What happened to all the old people. Does B_S_R ever visit anymore? Or Dark Ducky? treefiddy_350? Is anyone original, still here? Wait, did B_S_R OD or am I thinking crazy....

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests