The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:45 pm

How did A-levels go, to the people what took them this year?

EDIT: I LOL'd at Bug's joke too. Then I told my mum and she did n'all.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:20 pm

I finally decided to download 4chan's video from the panel they had at Otakon, and holy sh*t, it was packed with lulz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also; I've read Bug's joke before. Just not sure where.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Jay C wrote:I finally decided to download 4chan's video from the panel they had at Otakon, and holy sh*t, it was packed with lulz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are they really as retarded as they seem according to their ED article? After I got done reading that...it was like...are people really that stupid these days?

If so, the world is surely coming to an end...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:10 pm

Here's some randomness...

This is going to sound insane.... :lol: I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin'... [size=75:786e4](sorry, I spent 7 hours last night f*cking around with my new Orgazmo DVD)[/size:786e4] but I could just about buy Trey in the role of a lawyer. I don't know what made me think of that, but it's been on my mind for many months now.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:50 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Jay C wrote:I finally decided to download 4chan's video from the panel they had at Otakon, and holy sh*t, it was packed with lulz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are they really as retarded as they seem according to their ED article? After I got done reading that...it was like...are people really that stupid these days?

More retarded, as they don't have the added benefit of total anonymity nor as much time as they need to say whatever they want. Most of the video was good, it only went to sh*t when they did a Q&A with everyone, and because it was the con's biggest panel [Roughly 750 people attended], most of the people there were newfags who only attributed themselves to anonymous to try sound cool. Still, the flash videos they shown were great, and the weddings, too. Also, the entire audience were rickroll'd at the beginning. XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:59 pm

Jay C wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

More retarded, as they don't have the added benefit of total anonymity nor as much time as they need to say whatever they want. Most of the video was good, it only went to sh*t when they did a Q&A with everyone, and because it was the con's biggest panel [Roughly 750 people attended], most of the people there were newfags who only attributed themselves to anonymous to try sound cool. Still, the flash videos they shown were great, and the weddings, too. Also, the entire audience were rickroll'd at the beginning. XD

Dang...that's beyond sad... I'm just glad I never got involved with that... I used to have an account here on Gaia Online, but I gave up, as I was wasting my life on there as a weeaboo fighting over a bunch of f*cking pixels I could make in Photoshop anyways... I guess I stick to this forum, the majority of people on here aren't noob-ish a*sf*cks like on the other forums and websites I've been on (including DeviantArt)...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:19 am

I haven't been here in a while.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:25 am

Taranis_Music wrote:I haven't been here in a while.

I can tell.

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 am

Random:

I'm cooking a steak coverd in garlic salt. This may sound stupid, but when I'm done with it, I'll PROBABLY post a picture of this fine peace of cow. :lol:

Sorry cow. I wouldn't kill you to eat you, but your already dead, and why make you die in vein. Thats what I don't get about vegiterians. :?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:33 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Random:

I'm cooking a steak coverd in garlic salt. This may sound stupid, but when I'm done with it, I'll PROBABLY post a picture of this fine peace of cow. :lol:

Sorry cow. I wouldn't kill you to eat you, but your already dead, and why make you die in vein. Thats what I don't get about vegiterians. :?

Did you see the "Fun With Veal" episode lately or something?

:wink:

Y'know, I was trying to be vegetarian earlier this summer, but my parents forced me to eat meat, and my mom refused to cook only rice and vegetables... Needless to say, I'm back to eating my ham and pork chops.

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:38 am

Edduyasha wrote:I guess I stick to this forum, the majority of people on here aren't noob-ish a*sf*cks like on the other forums and websites I've been on (including DeviantArt)...

They're... not?

... Man, I can't even think of a way to respond to that.

Hi, TM!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:41 am

iceiwynd wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:I guess I stick to this forum, the majority of people on here aren't noob-ish a*sf*cks like on the other forums and websites I've been on (including DeviantArt)...

They're... not?

... Man, I can't even think of a way to respond to that.

Hi, TM!

Well, as far as I know concerning me... It's quite a bunch of Hell-raising pricks over on other forums, this place is really tame compared to the other forums I've been on...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:11 am

gtaca2005 wrote:I'm cooking a steak coverd in garlic salt. This may sound stupid, but when I'm done with it, I'll PROBABLY post a picture of this fine peace of cow. :lol:

DON'T YOU DARE. You're going to make me blow chunks all over my laptop.

Edduyasha wrote:Y'know, I was trying to be vegetarian earlier this summer, but my parents forced me to eat meat, and my mom refused to cook only rice and vegetables... Needless to say, I'm back to eating my ham and pork chops.

Yes, please rewatch "Fun With Veal."

I'm a strict vegetarian (been one for... wow, eight years), and I plan on going vegan again when I go back to university. One thing you should know about me is that I'd never join PETA. Watch "Douche and Turd" to find out why. Exaggerated, yes, but you still have to respect human rights and not force them to believe one way or another. I'm not going to force people to change their beliefs.

That's not to say we vegetarians/vegans/animal-rights supporters shouldn't go ignored. I absolutely *hated* the fact that in high-school Anatomy class we were required to dissect rats and sheep brains with no alternative option. I'm highly against dissection (for obvious reasons), whilst my Anatomy teacher was a right-wing extremist and a hunter. Go figure. :/

(I remember he once chewed me out for being a far-left-winger once. He said something like "All you liberals are easily-offended nutjobs who like to blow taxpayers' money on useless government programs" or something along those lines. XD)

XD and OH! My best friend from university (who I'm going to be roommates with this fall) and I just went shopping for new room decor. We're going to give our dorm a jungle theme, complete with faux vines hanging down from the windows and real tropical fish. 8D I'll definitely post a picture once we get everything set up.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:23 am

Blue Twilight wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:I'm cooking a steak coverd in garlic salt. This may sound stupid, but when I'm done with it, I'll PROBABLY post a picture of this fine peace of cow. :lol:

DON'T YOU DARE. You're going to make me blow chunks all over my laptop.

Edduyasha wrote:Y'know, I was trying to be vegetarian earlier this summer, but my parents forced me to eat meat, and my mom refused to cook only rice and vegetables... Needless to say, I'm back to eating my ham and pork chops.

Yes, please rewatch "Fun With Veal."

I'm a strict vegetarian (been one for... wow, eight years), and I plan on going vegan again when I go back to university. One thing you should know about me is that I'd never join PETA. Watch "Douche and Turd" to find out why. Exaggerated, yes, but you still have to respect human rights and not force them to believe one way or another. I'm not going to force people to change their beliefs.

That's not to say we vegetarians/vegans/animal-rights supporters shouldn't go ignored. I absolutely *hated* the fact that in high-school Anatomy class we were required to dissect rats and sheep brains with no alternative option. I'm highly against dissection (for obvious reasons), whilst my Anatomy teacher was a right-wing extremist and a hunter. Go figure. :/

(I remember he once chewed me out for being a far-left-winger once. He said something like "All you liberals are easily-offended nutjobs who like to blow taxpayers' money on useless government programs" or something along those lines. XD)

XD and OH! My best friend from university (who I'm going to be roommates with this fall) and I just went shopping for new room decor. We're going to give our dorm a jungle theme, complete with faux vines hanging down from the windows and real tropical fish. 8D I'll definitely post a picture once we get everything set up.

I wont post the pic, I already ate it. And Something you should know about me is that altough I don't get vegetarians, I DO respect them. The only thing I don't get is that the animal is already dead, so why make it die in vien. But then some say that they are part of a vegetarian movement that will force the meat market down, but that wont happen. And I should also say that I would NEVER kill an animal to eat it unless it was a life or death situation. I only eat it because it is already dead, and it has protien. Not to mention the taste. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:28 am

I like to hunt and go fishing and eat the fish I catch, but I do try to eat kosher meats. I don't like having to eat tortured baby cow, just baby cow, if that makes sense. :P

Return to “Hot Topics”