The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:43 am

I'm going fishing with my Dad and Uncle Tomorrow. is it just me, or is fishing like, the ultimate father son activity?
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:06 am

Want to be entertained by the rantings of retards?
Check any thread on the BBS.
DAMN! I have math homework to do, from a teacher who's breath smells like she's been eating the stuff that comes out of GWIM mouth.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:25 am

My brain blew up seven pages ago.

Mind if I add to the dogpile?

phatcartman655 is a bucket of vomit with a clown nose on it.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:25 am

How can something that never existed explode?^
I'm an AIDS infected flea living inside the stomache of a horney, peadophilic ginger squirrle.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:34 am

I never went fishing with my dad. D: RFAM: I listen too way too much Symphony X.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:48 am

Internet Explorer in Vista crashes more than any other browser I've had before, and it crashes on this site much more often than on any other site. At least it recovers and pops right back up. It doesn't ask if I want to restore my sessions, unfortunately. Firefox is still better than IE.

Also, I lost all the e-mail I've saved since 2000 when I tried to use OE6 message files in Windows Mail without importing them first. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:13 pm

f*cking Windows Vista! Get Bill Gates in here!
Merry f*cking Christmas!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:59 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:^Oh come on, your rants are always entertaining! Tell me a story, auntie Poofs! *scoots her chair forward in anticipation*
*sigh* Very well, then....

*ahem* Once upon a time, there were two high schools named S.T. and Ellender who, even though they shared the same stadium, hated each other very much. Well, twenty years later, I started my freshmen year at Ellender in somewhat all honors and playing clarinet and vibes for band. But that's beside the point. Every Tuesday and Thursday, we have afterschool practice where all the people marching do funky formations (I can't do that since I'm an albino creampuff). One of our songs consist of a guitar and bass duet. We couldn't do it two weeks ago at our first game because we didn't have an extention cord for the amps. So, the guy on guitar bought a hundred foot cord for next time.

Firday, we went to school in camoflauge (sp?) because we're cool like that. Mom was all pissed because she didn't want to ride the bus with Ritalin-deprived high school band geeks like last time. So she drove me to the game. Well, it was raining earlier, so the woodwinds didn't take their instruments out yet. For practice, we had to sing our parts. We went to the stands, played a few songs, taunted S.T.'s band ("Hey, million-dollar band! Survey says: EEEEEEEEEEEGGHHH!!!!!!") Sorry, I didn't know how to spell that particular sound.

Well, it was nine minutes until halftime, so the percussion went down and then the pit crew (along with me) went down as well. But, the trailer carrying the pit stuff was still in the bus parking lot and we didn't know it was locked until we went. So I ran to the other side of the stadium through all the mud to get the keys and ran aaaaaall the way back to unlock it. We were told to put all the stuff near the entrance. Since it wasn't very far, we happily, yet angrily, dragged everything through the flooded walkway while I was multitasking and cursing ou S.T. bastards. But then someone said the pit stuff was suppose to be on the other side with the band! So we had to go back through the flooded walkway, S.T. bastards, mud, and stubborn fans who wouldn't GET THE f*ck OUT OF THE WAY!! When we finally made it, someone told us that because S.T.'s track costed half a million to make, we had to carry everything across the track! But our director said we didn't half to since we suffered enough and that the rule was stupid. But I was mad as hell and yelled "PICK THAT sh*t UP, YOU BASTARD!!! WE'RE CARRYING!!!" But I couldn't have it my was since this ain't f*ckin' Burger King!

After that was done with, then came the halftime show, which consisted of Thriller, Billie Jean, and Livin' on a Prayer. Thriller involved us shaking our ass on certain parts, so i wasn't the only one looking stupid. According to our parents, we didn an excellent job, buuuuuut...... Someone unplugged the guitar amps! When it came time for the duet, the guitar guy named Tyler was all, WHAT THE f*ck AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!?! my friend Brooke,who did bass, was just pretending to play. The trumpets did their air guitar again, but Tyler was still pissed. We think S.T. was behind it all because we rolled the pit stuff onto their precious track. Others thing the Student Council did it becasue they had to make announcements.

So, it rained, I attacked S.T. kids, we had to drag over a hundred pounds worth of instuments back and forth, someone sabatoged (sp?) the guitar and bass duet, it rained again, and we lost.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
phatcartman655

Postby phatcartman655 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:52 pm

So.....
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:57 pm

RFAM: The only person allowed to mess around with the stage-steel sword (a prop in the musical, the sword's blade isn't sharp except the point) besides the director is...me. It's my sword, after all...

:cartmansmirk:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:01 pm

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:I touch myself when I read these threads

Well really, who doesn't?

CruciFACTION wrote:I'm going fishing with my Dad and Uncle Tomorrow. is it just me, or is fishing like, the ultimate father son activity?

Absolutely. We haven't really been in some time though. I don't mind going by myself, but I keep having to fish from shores, jettys, and docks because I don't have access to a boat.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:56 pm

I wonder if the musical director will let me play with the sword again during musical practice on Friday...after all, it's my sword...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:00 pm

Big-Will wrote:Internet Explorer in Vista crashes more than any other browser I've had before, and it crashes on this site much more often than on any other site. At least it recovers and pops right back up. It doesn't ask if I want to restore my sessions, unfortunately. Firefox is still better than IE.

I've been using a IE... whatever the new one is, on a vista machine for a few weeks now, and I haven't had a single problem with it. Now, I tried to run Firefox on it, and for some reason, it wouldn't transfer or download any of the add ons (flash, etc) so I could do some proper internetting.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:05 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:I touch myself when I read these threads

Well really, who doesn't?

I don't. I'm not into that kind of stuff anyways...I'm too busy working on my art all the time... Right now, I have Photoshop up with something I'm working on for school...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:13 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Internet Explorer in Vista crashes more than any other browser I've had before, and it crashes on this site much more often than on any other site. At least it recovers and pops right back up. It doesn't ask if I want to restore my sessions, unfortunately. Firefox is still better than IE.

I've been using a IE... whatever the new one is, on a vista machine for a few weeks now, and I haven't had a single problem with it. Now, I tried to run Firefox on it, and for some reason, it wouldn't transfer or download any of the add ons (flash, etc) so I could do some proper internetting.

I heard Vista's still really glitchy. I thnk I'll just get a Mac the next time I get a computer...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Hot Topics”