Do u Smoke, Did u, have ever smoked?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:15 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I don't smoke. Instead, I have a habit that is less offensive to everyone: I fart.

I go into bars and hang out in front of buildings and rip really smelly farts at will. I usually let loose a few farts every time I visit parks. When I fart in the car, I make sure to hang my cheeks out the window so everyone behind be can smell my farts. (Hey, I don't want the inside of MY car smelling like farts!) I take regular fart breaks at work so my fart smell can waft up into the open windows of the building I work in.

I also make sure to fart a ton in my apartment so my fart smell can leak out the door and into the hall, making it smell like farts most of the time.

If someone complains about my farting, I go on a big rant about how they're trying to infringe on my freedom of choice; that they are fascists trying to force their elitist, anti-farting agenda down everyone's throats. It's my body, and if I choose to be a farter, that's my business and no one else's since it obviously doesn't affect them in any way whatsoever. <fart> oOoOoO

I do too, but I'm not as hardcore about it as you. I let 'em rip in the car and at home, but in public I try and let them go as quietly as possible. It's hard to do when I'm with the guys from the NB club. They get me laughing, and then I can't hold them in any longer, and they start coming out left and right. But, I digress.
Please continue with smoking talk.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:27 am

Thanks to my suicidally chain smoking family, I've never needed to buy fags to smoke, or to even put them in my mouth and light them, I get all that cancer-causing goodness passivly, like an incence stick.
Can't fart though; hope that's not a sign of ass-cancer, i've heard smoking can cause that. Though ass cancer's lower on the GP's list for smoking diesieses than broken ankles, stubbed toes, manic-depression, genocide, racism and France, other smoking related diesieses.
Butters_06

Postby Butters_06 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:27 am

I used to smoke, i was smoking for 7 years, and finally gave it up when my daughter was born, i used to be a heavy smoker, but then i woke up 3 weeks ago and thought to my self i am quitting this so i can see my daughter grow up.....
ImageImage

Just returned from the death camp of Tolerance
Thanks Mr. Hat_DX27 for the Sig.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:08 am

I smoke, have for the past 5 years. I only smoke menthol though, so I smell minty fresh all the time!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:02 am

SuperMaids wrote:Can't fart though; hope that's not a sign of ass-cancer, i've heard smoking can cause that.

If so, I think you're doing it wrong.
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:10 pm

Yhaa, i love menthol Cigs, i dont like regular ones. i guess i just adapted to menthol, i like the minty smoke going through my throte :)

PS. Minty goodness :lol:
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:28 pm

Kenny's_Girl wrote:Yhaa, i love menthol Cigs, i dont like regular ones. i guess i just adapted to menthol, i like the minty smoke going through my throte :)

PS. Minty goodness :lol:

Man, I used to get a head rush from menthol cigs...
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:35 pm

I'ven never been into smoking. I tried first time when I was about 12. And I didnt get any urge to start to smoke and none of my best friends smoked (mainly because most of them were a couple of years younger than I was..). When I turned 18 and started to go to bars I always kept a cart (or whatever) with me so that I could smoke a few if I felt like it when I was drunk.

But I've never been a smoker and for the past few years I haven't even been able to smoke without my throat hurting pretty f*cking much the next day. So I might as well not do it as I don't get any pleasure from it. Sucks though that you can't smoke in bars anymore. Some bars just have the kind of atmosphere that requires a bit of smoke.

Actually, in Denmark now, you can't smoke in restaurants or night clubs but you CAN in bars....
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:59 am

I started really smoking in sophomore year in college. I lived with two girls who smoked, so it was a natural move for me. That's also why I smoke menthol, FYI. It was much cheaper for us to split a carton and I was the only one who smoked regular up until that point.

These days I smoke because I'm hooked. I'm hooked on the ideal of when I drink, I smoke. Since I drink a lot, I smoke a lot. Anymore I'm the only one of my friends who still smokes regularly. Smoking's been banned here in Ohio, so I have to make my way outside if I feel like having a cigarette. I really don't mind, though. I try to minimize the irritation to those around me, but that's the best I can do. People don't like smoke and I'm fine with that. That's why I try to blow my smoke away from innocent bystanders. My horrible habit shouldn't inconvenience other people. Of course then I have the ideal that "if you have a problem, then speak up". I know not every smoker may be very considerate, but defend yourself. If you have an issue with someone, then say it. I really fail to see the difference between an obnoxious jerk and a smoker. If you happen to be in the circumstance where a smoker is bothering you, then why don't you say something?

Sorry, I got into a rant there. It's just that I've seen a lot of anti-smoking people that would rather voice their opinion in votes rather than tell someone that there's an issue. Speak your mind, people! At the same time, don't preach. If you ask someone to do something nicely, you might be amazed at the response you get. Smokers aren't, necessarily, completely unreasonable people. Sometimes logic or a simple request will be all that you need.

Crap, I got into another rant again. Okay, I'll finish by saying that smokers are people too. Give them a chance, maybe there's a perfectly decent person behind that cigarette.
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:10 am

I don't smoke, never have.
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:36 am

I'd never smoke tabaco for a verity of reasons, primarily that I can passive smoke for free.
One thing I really hate more than almost anything (which is saying something for someone as HATE FILLED as me) is people that try to bring in laws against smoking. Mainly because I'm actively trying to get LSD and Coke legalised, so it'd be uber hypocritical to back down on poor 'iol nicotine.
candies

Postby candies » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:51 am

I would not smoke because of my asthmatic.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:03 am

I've never smoked, and I haven't much of an interest in it.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:49 am

I've smoked tobacco, pot..that's pretty much it. It's mostly pot though.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:05 pm

I don't smoke pot, but I sure as Hell do know what it smells like. There used to be this pothead hideout down my street (in the forest clearing in the underbrush in someone's backyard), it'd reek of pot smoke all the time. My friends, cousin, and I have been down there, and we've messed around with the joints and stuff they'd leave down there in plastic bags. I've seen the pothead before, he's kinda tall, fat, and really ugly...

I think the pothead's gone now. The brush has grown over it now, and the area doesn't reek of pot smoke anymore...but that doesn't stop it from being a good place to hide for Manhunt games...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”