Halloween costume ideas!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

anna_maureen

Postby anna_maureen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:07 am

Yeah, I'm too old for Halloween, too... I still love the holiday, though! Maybe someone I know will throw a Halloween party. I'd love to go as Kyle. :lol: I've been hunting all over the 'net for a green ushanka, but can't find one! I have a bright orange parka, all I need is that hat...
Mrs. Broflovski
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:01 pm

anna_maureen wrote:Yeah, I'm too old for Halloween, too... I still love the holiday, though! Maybe someone I know will throw a Halloween party. I'd love to go as Kyle. :lol: I've been hunting all over the 'net for a green ushanka, but can't find one! I have a bright orange parka, all I need is that hat...

Meh, I'm just going out to terrorize the kids who live around here...I love jumping out of trees and freaking them out...

...I need an orange coat...I think I'll have to make one by hand, though...but, I'm almost done with the Kyle hat!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
maddjuro

Postby maddjuro » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:24 pm

In my state we celebrate Haloween in february, but it's more of a tradition here. There is a city that has haloween program for a week, bands sing and so on. But children don't go round houses as much as they do in america, but few ppl still do that, but problem is kids nowadays want money or candy. Thats way i fill dounuts we make with laxatives and give it to ppl who go round houses to ask for these things.
"Death is the solution to all problems; No man no problem". J.V.S.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:53 pm

maddjuro wrote:Image

a pic from last haloween. i'm the guy on left, with white mask.

The girl next to you looks kinda hot.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:46 pm

My cousin's going to go as Russell Crowe and just fight everyone he sees.

I'm not joking. He'll do anything when he's drunk.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:14 pm

I want to be one of the seven deadly sins Does anyone know how I can make that work
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:16 pm

Broflovskifan1234 wrote:I want to be one of the seven deadly sins Does anyone know how I can make that work

Easily. But first, which one?
Email notifications do matter, people.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:24 pm

Possibly Pride or Envy but Im thinking about doing Lust
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:37 pm

Broflovskifan1234 wrote:Possibly Pride or Envy but Im thinking about doing Lust

Lust is easy. Just dress in provocative clothing; high heels, pink feather boa, perhaps some black leather type stuff and you have to be confident enough to emit loads of sex appeal. It doesn't have to be the real sex appeal (since it's a night for dressing up and pretending to be other people) but like the superficial stuff, such as bosom, sexy make up and legs on show.

Pride would involve immaculate appearance and pretending to be snobby as hell. Perfect hair, perfect nails, not a crease of clothing out of place.

Envy would involve a lot of green, but probably not the best one to do at a party where you'd want to look good, since envy is about jealousy towards people who have things better than you.

Either way, a sign on the back of your jacket saying what you are, and/or six other friends to be the other deadly sins wouldn't be a bad thing! :)
Email notifications do matter, people.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Okay thanks Albino I'm trying to find 6 other people to do this with me I asked my best friend but her mom is a bitch when it comes to halloween she is anti-halloween so my best friend is out of the question soooo I dont know what to do now
maddjuro

Postby maddjuro » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:12 pm

strumpfhose wrote:
maddjuro wrote:Image

a pic from last haloween. i'm the guy on left, with white mask.

The girl next to you looks kinda hot.

you should see her without costume
"Death is the solution to all problems; No man no problem". J.V.S.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:My cousin's going to go as Russell Crowe and just fight everyone he sees.

I'm not joking. He'll do anything when he's drunk.

Niiice...

In other news (somewhat)...I just got finished with my Kyle hat! I'll upload pics, and perhaps the pattern written down on paper for those who want to do the same thing as me as soon as I get the main computer to work (my laptop that I usually use doesn't have the camera software, and I have no clue where the camera software CD went)...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:34 am

Edduyasha wrote:In other news (somewhat)...I just got finished with my Kyle hat! I'll upload pics, and perhaps the pattern written down on paper for those who want to do the same thing as me as soon as I get the main computer to work (my laptop that I usually use doesn't have the camera software, and I have no clue where the camera software CD went)...

You could just download it from the manufacturer's website. Does your computer not have a slot for the memory card?
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:41 am

After rewatching this episode of Aqua Teem Hunger Force, I am compelled to be Ted Nugent.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episode ... 336cfd0001
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:51 am

[quote="BRMBug":05226][quote="Edduyasha":05226]
In other news (somewhat)...I just got finished with my Kyle hat! I'll upload pics, and perhaps the pattern written down on paper for those who want to do the same thing as me as soon as I get the main computer to work (my laptop that I usually use doesn't have the camera software, and I have no clue where the camera software CD went)...[/quote:05226]
You could just download it from the manufacturer's website. Does your computer not have a slot for the memory card?[/quote:05226]

Nope, it's just got two USB port connector whatever-you-call-thems.

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”