Encyclopedia Dramatica! What's your opinion?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:25 am

Thunderhorse wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
SuperMaids wrote:I think LA_KING deserves a good sized page

That is the best idea I have heard all day! Let's all chip in!

Sure! I have an account on there, an...I just need links and lulz-worthy fodder! Come on, people! Show me the stupidity!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:30 am

Or three, if you count his split personalities as seperate entities.
I thought Dramatica and Un were the same thing... i know i should be shot for such retardation, but not before I make Mewster (and her wife) a page or two!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:37 am

SuperMaids wrote:Or three, if you count his split personalities as seperate entities.
I thought Dramatica and Un were the same thing... i know i should be shot for such retardation, but not before I make Mewster (and her wife) a page or two!

I'll just make one single page, counting all of his stupid personas...just like the DivineAngel b*tch. Ah...we should gather up links and stuff to put up, I guess we can post those links up here on this thread until I find some time to type up some pages...

:twisted:

Who's Mewster?...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:44 am

SuperMaids wrote:Or three, if you count his split personalities as seperate entities.

Too one-sided. What happened with Mewster was the result of years of crap that very few here remember. Looking at the end of a conflict and drawing conclusions is stupid.
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 am

Shas'O Marsh wrote:

Too one-sided. What happened with Mewster was the result of years of crap that very few here remember. Looking at the end of a conflict and drawing conclusions is stupid.

M'kay...I dunno...I haven't been here for very long, so yeah...I wouldn't know...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Shas'O Marsh wrote:

M'kay...I dunno...I haven't been here for very long, so yeah...I wouldn't know...

Mewster/CTE is the anti-Cartman guy who had a meltdown. Of course, people aren't aware of much of what happened BTS like I do, so I cut him a LOT of slack. Other people just don't seem to understand what happened.
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:51 am

Shas'O Marsh wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Shas'O Marsh wrote:

Mewster/CTE is the anti-Cartman guy who had a meltdown. Of course, people aren't aware of much of what happened BTS like I do, so I cut him a LOT of slack. Other people just don't seem to understand what happened.

Oooh! Now I understand! I've seen some of the later drama firsthand, but I really didn't get into screwing around in the fights myself. On the other hand, I was one of those LA_KING flame-fest participants...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:35 am

Sorry I don't know every detail of 'lardass' hater's life, being a semi-N00B and all, it's just he seemed to be the biggest troll on the board for the first three months i was here. Unless someone was impersonating him in all those 'you insulted me two years ago you should be banned' threads, he was way less forgiving than the KING we all live to hate.
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:47 am

Yeah, back on topic...

To everbody wanting to make a page for that LA King dude (or whatever the hell it is), you know that the the article has to actually have something funny on it or it gets deleted right? The best stuff comes from troll reaction (DivineAngel, Little Cloud http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/DeviantArt), or have to be known for doing something stupid, thus opening the floodgates for satire (Chris Crocker, xXPrincessPunkXx http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Yo ... rnal_Links). You can't just throw stupid sh*t on there for people you don't like or it defeats the point. It has to produce lulz.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:53 am

Amplive wrote:the article has to actually have something funny on it or it gets deleted

How is Edduyasha's still there? I had no lulz from reading that, other than the fact that they thought she was a dude.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:38 am

Oh man, I don't have an entry yet..I guess I am going to have to try harder to piss people off..LOL..
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:23 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
SuperMaids wrote:I think LA_KING deserves a good sized page

That is the best idea I have heard all day! Let's all chip in!

Sure! I have an account on there, an...I just need links and lulz-worthy fodder! Come on, people! Show me the stupidity!

I shall Help with the bashings
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:55 am

SuperMaids wrote:Sorry I don't know every detail of 'lardass' hater's life, being a semi-N00B and all, it's just he seemed to be the biggest troll on the board for the first three months i was here. Unless someone was impersonating him in all those 'you insulted me two years ago you should be banned' threads, he was way less forgiving than the KING we all live to hate.

You only need to know like 1% of CTE's life to know that any comparison between him and LAKING is retarded.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:13 am

Thunderhorse wrote:
Amplive wrote:the article has to actually have something funny on it or it gets deleted

How is Edduyasha's still there? I had no lulz from reading that, other than the fact that they thought she was a dude.

*shrug*

I dunno, and I could honestly care less. I do have a life outside of my online self as Edduyasha, unlike some people...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:35 pm

That's cool. I want my own freaking article about my spamming, trolling, hacking, and general E-lawlessness. :evil:
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”