The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:27 am

If I was in your position (which I'm obviously not, being in front of my computer in England and not yours in whatevernation), I'd use my powerful artistic Skilz and ninja video editing powers to RAPE Viacom with a vid criticising their Evil, EVil, EVIL ways.
Preferably in the South Park animation style.
But that's just what i'd do to get back at them, you can just go round their big mansion houses and burn them or just ignore it like a pussy hamburger eater or something.
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:33 am

I beat Kingdom Hearts. Finally. Anyone who has played it knows that the last boss takes friggin' forever. But it was extremely satisfying when I beat the game.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:34 am

SuperMaids wrote:If I was in your position (which I'm obviously not, being in front of my computer in England and not yours in whatevernation), I'd use my powerful artistic Skilz and ninja video editing powers to RAPE Viacom with a vid criticising their Evil, EVil, EVIL ways.
Preferably in the South Park animation style.
But that's just what i'd do to get back at them, you can just go round their big mansion houses and burn them or just ignore it like a pussy hamburger eater or something.

When I get angry at someone, I'll go hunt down an image of them and do some extremely cruel and/or violent Photoshopping...

:cartmanevillaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:37 am

Edd, you said to give them credit. And that seems like that would work, but I thought about it, and I won't, because all the credit goes to Matt and Trey and the staff of SP in my book, not a media giant whore. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Edd, you said to give them credit. And that seems like that would work, but I thought about it, and I won't, because all the credit goes to Matt and Trey and the staff of SP in my book, not a media giant whore. :lol:

Ah...true, true.

Corporations can be b*tches to deal with sometimes, y'know? I just watched a documentary on Wal-Mart recently, and it just proves that the larger the corporation, the harder it is to reason with them.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:10 am

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:Edd, you said to give them credit. And that seems like that would work, but I thought about it, and I won't, because all the credit goes to Matt and Trey and the staff of SP in my book, not a media giant whore. :lol:

Ah...true, true.

Corporations can be b*tches to deal with sometimes, y'know? I just watched a documentary on Wal-Mart recently, and it just proves that the larger the corporation, the harder it is to reason with them.

In there diffence, if you were that powerful, you wouldn't reason with people either, I know I wouldn't.

I'd be like, "Put this fish in your pants, why? because I rule the world, thats why! Now do it!"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:36 am

Well, I still have some South Park videos on there, like Rob Schneider, so here is my youtube.com address anyway if you are interested.

http://youtube.com/johnson4602
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:59 am

CruciFACTION wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

Ah...true, true.

In there diffence, if you were that powerful, you wouldn't reason with people either, I know I wouldn't.

I'd be like, "Put this fish in your pants, why? because I rule the world, thats why! Now do it!"

Power...I believe is overrated. I just live for true culture, like fine art and quality music.

But, that's just me, a dirty tree-hugging, renegade artist. What'd you expect?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:45 pm

I only fell asleep in class once when I was 14 and that was because The Rime of the Ancient Mariner was boring me to tears.
Email notifications do matter, people.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:13 pm

Heh. Our homecoming game is having a drag show, I mean, beauty pageant! This ought to be interesting. :twisted:

In other news, this is the third time I've started a sentence with "In other news.." where I have no idea what to say next.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:39 pm

RFAM: I think I'm under a curse. Every time I find something I need, I lose something else of greater importance (today, I found the ring my boyfriend gave me, but I lost my USB drive with my digital painting on it somewhere).

I hate it so much.

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:43 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Heh. Our homecoming game is having a drag show, I mean, beauty pageant! This ought to be interesting. :twisted:

In other news, this is the third time I've started a sentence with "In other news.." where I have no idea what to say next.

I'm so f*cking pissed at the class officers...they made no effort to tell everyone that Powderpuff game practice was on Friday, so I missed out and according to the teacher organizing it, I can't join now because they already ordered the shirts and everything. Damn it, I was looking forward to playing on the Powderpuff football team all summer, and now this? Someone's gonna pay...

F*ck you, Junior Class officers!! (except the treasurer, she's my friend and she didn't hear squat about Powderpuff)
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

candies

Postby candies » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:28 pm

Today I have a Algebra test.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:33 pm

RFAM: I just kicked this assh*le's ass for beating the crap on my younger cousin.

What can I say? I'm here to help.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:44 am

candies wrote:Today I have a Algebra test.

I just got my College Algebra test back today from last week. I pulled off a 92, which makes me kinda happy. I should go study for the Physics test, though. It's not hard, but memorizing the formulas will drive me up the wall...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Hot Topics”