Drunkness thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:37 am

I'm absolutely loving this weather! It gets cool enough where I can leave windows open and fans blazing all night. We actually got fall weather this year which is a nice change from last year when it went straight from summer to winter. Actually, I guess there was fall style weather, but it happened in December.

Anyway, we're supposed to be talking about drunkenness, not the weather. I drank a lot of beer tonight. I had the remnants of a vanilla-coffee-porter and a pumpkin-spice-ale to drink. Thst wasn't quite enough so I ran out real quick and grabbed a 12 of Bud Select (Thank God for close gas stations).
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:55 pm

I think Sams oktoberfest is wonderful, and i cant gedt enough of it
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:54 pm

Some Charles Shaw would get me tipsy right about now, but I have to catch up on my calculus class.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:25 pm

I got kicked out of my house yesterday and f*cking the last thing I did was take my bottle of vodka with me. Got mad sh*tty.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:35 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I got kicked out of my house yesterday and f*cking the last thing I did was take my bottle of vodka with me. Got mad sh*tty.

That's the sh*ts. At least you had vodka. Around exam time in June I got really stressed and didn't have any weed. So where do you go when your parents own a bar in the basement? My dad came home to find me hallucinating and pissin' all over our couches. After that they threw out every bottle of alcohol and sent me to this Addictions Foundation thing. That didn't help at all though, 'cause there I met some dealers. My parents have been less heat now though and have started to put alcohol back in the house. I managed to sneak a bottle of wine to my room and hide it in the ceiling (I have one of those tile ceilings). I'm probably gonna drink the rest tonight.
Craig-and-Clyde

Re: Drunkness thread

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:22 pm

Tonight is my drinking night, stay tuned...
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:39 pm

Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:57 am

Whoooooooooo~! QWghatzup everybody?! I'm drunk..again! Yayeah~! I almost typed in southparekstudios.com when it was obviously southparkstudios...yeah. Anyways, check this redub of pokemon. It's like something I would do, and it's obviously improvised. Heh heh, alriiiighhttttttttttttt!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jq_1rYzsRhE
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:58 am

Yo yo yo! It's skinny Albert!
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:11 am

Mmm, brandy is delicious.

I didn't know until recently that brandy is actually distilled wine. And that brandy and cognac are basically the same thing.

Thanks, History Channel!

You read it! You can't unread it!
louisvuittonxo

Postby louisvuittonxo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:01 am

i'm drinking a hot tottie right now so i'm a little buzzed
ingrediants:
2 shots rye
2 shots whiskey
3 shots lemon juice
8 shots boiling water
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:55 am

I just got home from a new years party thingy, and I'm actually a little goofy right now. I'm not a frequent drinker so I just had a couple of things of Pepsi infused with vodka. I'm such a pussy. I had enough to start feeling the effect though. :P

I'm also incredibly hyper, but I guess tha'ts to be expected!!!

PEEPEE SACK!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:41 pm

Oh man, I got drunbks for the first (and only) time in my life a few nights ago. O.O *hangs head in shame* At least I remember everything I did, which was just laughing at everything and giving everyone random hugs. XD After having an actual hangover for the first time, though, and having to leave opera rehearsal because of it.. I'm never doing it again. It's not really my style to get drunk, anyway. At least the curiosity is satisfied now, though. :P
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:46 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Oh man, I got drunbks for the first (and only) time in my life a few nights ago. O.O *hangs head in shame* At least I remember everything I did, which was just laughing at everything and giving everyone random hugs. XD After having an actual hangover for the first time, though, and having to leave opera rehearsal because of it.. I'm never doing it again. It's not really my style to get drunk, anyway. At least the curiosity is satisfied now, though. :P

My first time drunk (because my brother spiked my drink with half a can of beer) had me laughing uncontrollably at everything my boyfriend said over the phone and me getting hungover badly the next day at school. My friends still remember me yelling at everyone to turn off the lights because my eyes hurt, that I wanted to sleep, I wanted to puke, and my head hurt.

People like spiking my drinks, for some reason.

:shock:
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:43 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Oh man, I got drunbks for the first (and only) time in my life a few nights ago. O.O *hangs head in shame* At least I remember everything I did, which was just laughing at everything and giving everyone random hugs. XD After having an actual hangover for the first time, though, and having to leave opera rehearsal because of it.. I'm never doing it again. It's not really my style to get drunk, anyway. At least the curiosity is satisfied now, though. :P

I never could get into it, either. In fact, drunk people scare the hell out of me, and that's what really put me off the stuff for good.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”