Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to b

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:30 am

Kenny's_Girl wrote:Couples!

i know that we cant read Matt
and Treys minds, but i absolutly think Kyle and Stan wont be couples. anyone agree with me or dessegre? :?

My god it’s like reading text in the Legend of Zelda games. :P

Slash is silly. I can't see Kyle and Stan together in the actual series.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
candies

Postby candies » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:36 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:

and Treys minds, but i absolutly think Kyle and Stan wont be couples. anyone agree with me or dessegre? :?

I don't understand why everyone wanted Stan and Kyle to be couples. In Fan Fictions there's like 400 stories about those two kissing and other nauseating things, people just writing too many romanticists and intimate of Stan and Kyle's friendships and to me it's just very aggravator.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:43 am

What's worse than that is actually debating them on the canon of their stories. They hide behind several pillars because their case is just so weak.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:02 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:

I'm not into slash...

Anyhow, Kyle and Stan are merely 9 years old! I mean, seriously...taking it past best friends on the actual show would be somewhat annoying, absurd and would probably reek of overused fan-fiction plots and such...but that's just my two cents on things.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:34 am

Anyone who's seen Super Best Friend's can say they couldn't look gayer together, but if they were people (and not just paper cutouts) and had actual futures, not one part of me thinkses that they'd end up gays.
As hard as it is for some emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers to get through their skulls is that people can be just that... friends. Very good friends, but just friends, on a purely friend-based level, with no touching, feeling, tasting and/or penetrating involved.
Both lurv the girlz, but they're just NOT gays, even if some slash can pull it off as well as Kyle pulls Stan off in their stories, they're NOT in the show and never will be.
God i feel noonby today!
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:38 am

SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers

That was the funniest thing ever. :lol:
vexille

Postby vexille » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:24 am

Stan and Kyle slash is just very wishful thinking for the self-indulgent, no-talent fools that write those sordid tales. Simply because they think its "cute". You can only stretch the difference of the shows principal characters and their fanfic counterparts so far. Depicting them as homosexuals for no other reason than to sell their sh*tty, little stories, is doing a great disservice to the truth. I must say that after reading one or two of those slasher-tales, I have become deeply ashamed of myself for even gazing at those pieces of sh*t that they're content to call literature. Either one of them may possibly turn out to be a bisexual, but I even doubt that. Stan and Kyle are simply best friends. We all have or had them.
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:38 am

Apart from in the show, Stan and Kyle Slash is perfectly OK.
As long as it's completely Alternatie Universe, and the kids being an item isn't the main catylist for the plot or the poor excuse for a plot itself, but a background to the real story that is. So bad i've never found a slash like that, they all seem to be smut obsession stories, even the gooder ones!
Jello_Biafra

Re: Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Postby Jello_Biafra » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:58 am

I wonder if Trey and Matt will bring in "gay chicken" into the episode(s)? Now, that would be interesting...
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
candies

Postby candies » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:02 am

Jello_Biafra wrote:I wonder if Trey and Matt will bring in "gay chicken" into the episode(s)? Now, that would be interesting...
Gay Chicken? What do you meant by [i]that[i]
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am

bwahahahah no nah they wont be
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:26 pm

Yeah, Stan had a girlfriend before. And they're not like that.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:15 pm

KillingKenny666 wrote:Yeah, Stan had a girlfriend before. And they're not like that.

That's exactly why the fangirls started the S/K Slash craze. Because they both experimented with relationships with other woman before...woman who are not said fangirls. So they make them gay in Fan Fiction in order to keep them from doing stuff with other girls, because then they can be like "OMG STAN IS MINE OMGOMGOMG!" same with Kyle...I don't know how one can get off from watching too male pieces of construction paper go at it.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:54 pm

Slash fics are alright, but there's just way too many of Stan and Kyle out there. Maybe if one of them was a girl, there might be possible romance, but we all know that those two are straight..or at least as straight as the guys they're based on. Remember what they say: We're all a little gay on the inside. The keyword is a little, so even if Stan and Kyle were to experiment, nothing would become of it. It'd probably be a one time thing. Like that kiss in BASEketball.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:32 am

My belief:
Anyone who says Stan and Kyle=Couple needs to be sterilized. :wink:

Seriously though, I do believe we should create an alternate forum just for slashers so they can hang out there and share their devaluing views of the show together in perfect harmony. If they come back, we taser them.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Character Discussion”