*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthofHeaven

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby SouthofHeaven » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:23 am

Great just great. Can't wait for the conclusion. :D
Who's a jigga wha?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:32 am

Olivia42 wrote:I now feel the urge to download the "Imagination" song as my ringtone. And never, ever, ever answer my phone. In quiet movie theaters.

That was a fairly good episode, though I'll save final judgement for when the story concludes. Looks great so far, though. I haven't seen pop culture references of that magnitude since "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny."

That's a great video!

This one will give you nightmares: NWS The Ultimate Orgy
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:14 am

I figured this question got thrown around some already, but how many of the Imaginationland residents did you identify?

I'll let you all sort it out. I tried to make a list earlier, and got logged out somehow.
rokku

Postby rokku » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:24 am

After the last couple of episodes I was a bit worried, but this episode ruled, I was worried it was gonna be a lame Wizard of Oz mickey take that shows sometimes do when the shark is about to jump, but thankfully not.

Great ep!

R :)
RE: FERGIE - LONDON BRIDGE : first of all Dutchess is actually spelt Duchess. Also, Fergie uses TOWER BRIDGE in her video. 'going down like London Bridge' no honey, no, London Bridge doesn't go up and down - TOWER BRIDGE does!! Fergie is a DOPE!!!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:40 am

M. Night Shamalama-ding-dong.
Sorry, just needed to get that out of my system.

"Say what you want about Mel Gibson, but the son of a bitch knows story structure!" :) Giggle.

I got some more to add to the list of characters;

*PacMan
*Random Fawn (Possibly Mr. Tumnus?)
*Peter Rabbit
*Little Red Riding Hood
*Humpty Dumpty (Don't really know if anyone else mentioned it)
*Hawaiian Punch guy (Punchy?)

I looked, and I think what everyone is saying is Bloo, is actually not, because there's a yelllow character just like it. I don't know what it is.

Other possibles include Mayor McCheese, that preist from Squidbillies, and I may be insane, but I thought I saw Big Tex and Phil Collins. Maybe it was just my imagination. :lol:

Edit:
The end part in the semi, is it just me or is that kind of Rambo-y?

Also, I think that music at the end is all SP.
slemena

Postby slemena » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:52 am

So what will be beyond the "wall" into the evil side of Imaginationland?

I know the odds are probably 1000:1, but given the concept that Parker and Stone are "terrorizing our imagination" ... maybe they'll make their first "cameo" in the show

^_^
TheFourAssedMonkey

Postby TheFourAssedMonkey » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:41 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
TheCommander wrote:Did anyone notice at the end of Imaginationland when they showed the Red Truck that Cartman hitched a ride in. Didn't see Optimus Prime get killed in the Terrorist Attack; food for thought.

That's fairly interesting. Although I could've sworn I saw the truck driver in a previous episode..

The truck driver is also in the Butt Out episode... he's the guy who is smoking in the bar that Rob Reiner tells to stop, and then tells him that he should just vacation at his beach house (which he obviously doesn't have) instead... his jacket is a different color and his hat doesn't have the Bud's Light Beer patch on it, but its the same guy
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:17 am

BRMBug wrote:M. Night Shamalama-ding-dong.

Shyal-amalam, actually. Damn that name is hard to pronounce. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:59 am

It was okay, I guess. I didn't really care for the storyline.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:59 pm

Not too bad. The best part was identifying all the random characters they had. Very loopy, I think this would have been 1000 times better if I had happened to be stoned.

The only thing that concerns me is that they still have the whole thing about Kyle sucking Cartman\'s balls. I doubt they will actually do it, but if they do... Well, those of you that were here when Smug Alert first aired will get the general idea.
Sgt. Sarge

Postby Sgt. Sarge » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:58 pm

My favourite part was when Butters asked the guy rideing the blimp if he was going to rape him lol
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:14 pm

Personally, I think there's a possibility of 3 different/combined 'Bad Imaginations' that are going to appear in Part 2.

1. Since Part 1 seemed to have a Political factor in the mix, it could be just loads of Political subjects like Global Warming, Terrorism, Poverty etc. but on a SP-surreal scale.

2. Based on SP-satire, it could be loads of celebrity-mick-taking in that they come up with 'Evil Imaginations' based on "celebrities":
"Celebrity" A has Skill Z...
"Celebrity" B becomes ruler of Country Y...
"Celebrity" C does Action X...
and that sort of stuff.

3. Or it could just be more cameos of evil characters and enemies/bosses from cartoons, programmes and video games, just to keep in line with the characters spotted in Part 1. And that would mean more egg-hunting for us. :lol:

Anyway, that's how I see it.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Cody2Dope

Postby Cody2Dope » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:22 pm

I think they should draw muhamd coming from behind the wall but that might be against the law.
CODY HARDING
Sgt. Sarge

Postby Sgt. Sarge » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:39 pm

EPAF wrote:Personally, I think there's a possibility of 3 different/combined 'Bad Imaginations' that are going to appear in Part 2.

1. Since Part 1 seemed to have a Political factor in the mix, it could be just loads of Political subjects like Global Warming, Terrorism, Poverty etc. but on a SP-surreal scale.

2. Based on SP-satire, it could be loads of celebrity-mick-taking in that they come up with 'Evil Imaginations' based on "celebrities":
"Celebrity" A has Skill Z...
"Celebrity" B becomes ruler of Country Y...
"Celebrity" C does Action X...
and that sort of stuff.

3. Or it could just be more cameos of evil characters and enemies/bosses from cartoons, programmes and video games, just to keep in line with the characters spotted in Part 1. And that would mean more egg-hunting for us. :lol:

Anyway, that's how I see it.

Wow you thought that one out pretty good. Based on what you said, I think that the evil charaters of other shows is the most likely thing to happen in my opinion...
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:42 pm

It's not against the law, but many see it as a dangerous provocation.

Perhaps there will be Atheists behind the wall. Destroyers of imagination.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”